Big Tech Purge, Exodus and Beyond

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain. Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he’s Man of the Year." ~ Julian Assange

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
End of an era: LiveLeak self-destructs after 15 years of providing unmitigated gore & all things NSFW

The famously gruesome site, which has hosted the most offensive content online – and refused to budge in response to complaints about it – has finally given up the ghost. A tamer incarnation called ItemFix is replacing it.

Hayden Hewitt, co-founder of LiveLeak and now ItemFix, did not directly confirm in any of his statements that the site was being dropped because of censorship, or that it was bowing and scraping before the deadly monolith of deplatforming, or any of the other grim fates that befall sites like it. Such bullying has plagued most alternative media outlets in the past several years.
However, in one response on Twitter Hewitt mentioned that “the very pressures of doing what were a large part of the reason for moving on. It wasn't exactly a Wordpress blog on $2.99 hosting.”

In a video posted on YouTube channel Trigger Warning, he also described the new normal in no uncertain terms: “I don’t f**king like it. I liked it much better when it was the Wild West.”

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
End of an era: LiveLeak self-destructs after 15 years of providing unmitigated gore & all things NSFW
Do you remember back when it was Ogrish.com?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Twitter Suspends Spanish Politician for Saying ‘A Man Cannot Get Pregnant’ Because No ‘Uterus Or Ovaries’
A Spanish MP was suspended by Twitter for 12 hours, after he responded to a news article and noted that men do not have the biological ability to become pregnant.

Francisco José Contreras, an MP for the populist right wing party Vox, posted a news article to Twitter about a Spanish female-to-male transgender individual who was pregnant and recently gave birth to a daughter, with the article in question claiming that this made this individual a father. Contreras in his tweet said that this was a total lie. “A man cannot get pregnant,” he tweeted. “A man does not have a uterus or ovaries.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Who didn't see this coming?

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 19-36-28 Desperate Corporate Media Wants to ELIMINATE Bitchute Odysee...png

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 19-39-15 Desperate Corporate Media Wants to ELIMINATE Bitchute Odysee...png

I always use Brave and it blocks all the commercials on you tube too. Both on my phone and computer.