Big Tech Purge, Exodus and Beyond

who made it left/right politics when you all cheered Trump's crackdown last year.
Trump cracked down on whom? Those who set inner cities on fire? Those who trashed and looted stores? Those who attacked random people in the streets for wearing a MAGA hat? Or those who were protesting at a church that had just been vandalized and set ablaze the day before and got upset because they got pepper balled the fuck out of the way?

FYI: violence is not free speech.

It is the 1% against the 99%. It always was and always will be.
so please explain why many on this forum were happy to cheer on and back the 1% last summer

why were people willing to storm Washington ON BEHALF OF THE 1% ?

the problem is the 99% is splintered and fighting each other

did Trump and Qanon, and many getting deplatformed make that problem better or worse ?

Trump cracked down on whom? Those who set inner cities on fire? Those who trashed and looted stores? Those who attacked random people in the streets for wearing a MAGA hat? Or those who were protesting at a church that had just been vandalized and set ablaze the day before and got upset because they got pepper balled the fuck out of the way?
We're going round and round in cirlces. 92% of the protests, in which 28 million people took part were peaceful. Peaceful protesters were assaulted, and in some cases killed. You can continue to go round and round in circles and we get nowhere.

I agree, and neither is inciting it. Especially when it breaks TOS on private platforms.

so please explain why many on this forum were happy to cheer on and back the 1% last summer

why were people willing to storm Washington ON BEHALF OF THE 1% ?

the problem is the 99% splintered and fighting each other

did Trump and Qanon, and many getting deplatformed make that problem better or worse ?
You'd have to ask them and why they're not using the search engine because QANON has been debated for the last four years with everyone stating the same thing and for some odd reason, people are looking for a different answer. It's beating a dead horse, and it's gets quite pedestrian to read.

As for people fighting, you'd have to honestly ask them because I'm not arguing or fighting with anyone on here. That's them and their issues. I KNOW and UNDERSTAND there are bigger issues than squabbling online with people that serves no purpose whatsoever. Again, if people have fallen for the division tactics, that's on them. The TPTB who are orchestrating ALL of this don't give two hoots about ANY of us because they consider ALL of us minions - period.

The Zone

Star
If you are going to accuse board members of things Van, provide receipts, quotes or actual proof instead of a blanket claim. You more often than not lump people together, into groups, etc to for your personal narrative with no proof. This silly sidetracking stuff is getting old to many yet you cannot seem to move on. This thread is not for people to answer what you imagine about them. Nor is it a place where we must answer your off-topic questions for your inability to see the big picture where we are ALL on the same team. Call people out by name for nobody really knows who you speak of. Seriously, you need to take a break and allow people who want to discuss things in a rational manner the ability to do so. You are becoming as high maintenance as Lisa and others have been in the past. Try putting that pointing finger down for a minute.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” -- Theodore Dalrymple

justjess

Superstar
Parler basically folded like a wet noodle.

"The Pirate Bay" is still around, but they can't figure out how to keep Parler up? I certainly ain't falling for that shit. By now, everyone should know that the internet is like a high school popularity contest. Getting picked on comes with the territory, and if you aren't prepared for that, you lack something.

I like some of the alternative social networks. However, I can tell that none of them are bringing anything different. They might talk a better game and use the right buzz words, but they are just as hollow as Zuckerberg, or Dorsey, or whoever the fuck is in charge of Google and Apple today.

Don't get me wrong; I think that most people mean well. When I said hollow, I mean powerless or lacking the will to follow through on what needs to be done. Look, I'm sorry, but you have to force people to grow up at some point. Because not doing so is the greater disservice. We make the hard decisions now, so we don't have to deal with the eventual clusterfuck of what is inevitably our own creations.
Parler was a honey trap/propaganda tool and served its purpose. There is no longer a need to put it back up.. Look into the ownership.

And to ensure the 99% is not a threat they pit us against eachother with this bullshit - which is what vancity is trying to highlight
He should do a more effective job at highlighting then. Perhaps if he went into other threads such as "The New World Order Agenda & Conspiracies" to get an idea of who they are might be a start...?

EDIT: Apologies, Jess. This response was meant for you. Too busy trying to cook dinner...

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
And to ensure the 99% is not a threat they pit us against eachother with this bullshit - which is what vancity is trying to highlight
Why make a Captain Obvious statement? And the above is something everybody in this thread knows already Jess. Every single one of us.

But it is you two still quite divided,. Both of you love to argue and come back to this silly Trump stuff every single day. Look at your post history, it has to be there. You have made Art your new Lisa.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

Saved. Violence is not free speech. Threatening people is violence. Harassing people is violence. They are also the things which violate TOS and result in bans.

justjess

Superstar
Why make a Captain Obvious point? And that is something everybody in this thread knows already Jess. Every single one of us.

But it is you two still quite divided,. Both of you love to argue and come back to this silly Trump stuff every single day. Look at your post history, it has to be there. Drama.
If it was an obvious point there wouldn’t be a dozen posts a day saying it’s the democrat controlled msm and democratic establishment out to get everyone. I didn’t mention trump here at all. Even when I don’t mention him you accuse me of mentioning him. I think that’s a YOU problem tbh.

justjess

Superstar
Yet vanshitty spends most of his time here attacking people who are not leftist retards like himself.
I think your problem is in how he says things rather then what he says. And because of that you never get to what he says. This free speech thing is a great example of what he is trying to explain - they do things strategically to get different groups of people riled up and angry at the other group. Banning conservatives off social media channels isn’t really accomplishing anything - they have plenty of other channels to go to where they can enjoy free speech - what it is accomplishing SOLELY is pissing them off and making them hate “liberals” even more. That’s it. I got a text from trump today so clearly he’s still able to engage in mass communication.

And yeah it is a bit of a sore spot that you were all cheering similar shit on during blm - which was probably also the point of all that. How can we unite if everyone views eachother as spoiled entitled children who only care about themselves?

justjess

Superstar
LOL Make, me a good case for the democrat's current actions with concern to censorship, Jess or what they are doing with Big Tech. It is a party of clowns and sellouts. Trust me, people roll their eyes when you argue with stone walls and take the advocate view on anything just to argue. It is not my fault you spun your wheels on one man for four years and cannot for the life of you get over it.
Lmao Jesus Christ man... if you think my dislike of him equals an obsession with him I think you may Be the one who needs to step away for a bit. He’s a puppet. I don’t understand how some of you don’t see he’s a puppet. It’s aggravating.

im not a Democrat. I cut the last cord to that when corona started and Dems started calling for martial law. I don’t like any authoritarian shit no matter who’s doing it. Big tech is banning people for their own liability reasons and if you had half a brain you’d be able to see that. They allowed this blatant rule violation shit for long enough to accomplish its purpose and profit off it and now they are washing their hands of it to avoid being sued. That’s the problem with corporations - no principles above and beyond what’s good for themselves in any given moment.

if you think I care whether people here roll their eyes at me... I can assure you I do not.

Helioform

Star
I think your problem is in how he says things rather then what he says. And because of that you never get to what he says. This free speech thing is a great example of what he is trying to explain - they do things strategically to get different groups of people riled up and angry at the other group. Banning conservatives off social media channels isn’t really accomplishing anything - they have plenty of other channels to go to where they can enjoy free speech - what it is accomplishing SOLELY is pissing them off and making them hate “liberals” even more. That’s it. I got a text from trump today so clearly he’s still able to engage in mass communication.

And yeah it is a bit of a sore spot that you were all cheering similar shit on during blm - which was probably also the point of all that. How can we unite if everyone views eachother as spoiled entitled children who only care about themselves?
No it's not. He admitted to being a communist, cheering on the murder of Christians during the Bolshevik rev. Then when he was exposed he tried to deny it while constantly attacking people leaning right on this site.

And AFAIK, NO ONE here was cheering on censoring free speech of anyone during the BLM riots, we merely showed that they wre not just "peaceful protesters." as the MSM tried to portray them. They were violent animals.