Biden's Speech (point 4) *vaccine passport*

MP3D

Established
i cant find the recording just yet, but did anyone hear the "4th point" the president spoke about last night, Essentially it was something like "in a few weeks i will let you know what you can and cant do unless you get the vaccine"

this as i have thought for a while, has been the goal the whole time of this "pandemic". mandatory vaccines...leading to bio metric chipping or experience loss of freedoms.

ohhi9876

Veteran
i cant find the recording just yet, but did anyone hear the "4th point" the president spoke about last night, Essentially it was something like "in a few weeks i will let you know what you can and cant do unless you get the vaccine"

this as i have thought for a while, has been the goal the whole time of this "pandemic". mandatory vaccines...leading to bio metric chipping or experience loss of freedoms.
yeah i heard that
here were many "warnings" or hints of what is planned...

wburnett87

Well not's let take things out of context. He didnt say "i'll let you know what you can and can't do unless you get the vaccine". he said "Fourth, in the coming weeks, we will issue further guidance on what you can and cannot do once fully vaccinated to lessen the confusion, to keep people safe, and encourage more people to get vaccinated. And, finally, fifth, and maybe most importantly, I promise I will do everything in my power. I will not relent until we beat this virus." I think our government is crooked and this whole thing seems sketch. but this is how rumors start, and why people think conspiracy people are nuts.

The Agrarian

Veteran
"When you don't have data and don't have evidence you have to make a judgement call."
- "Dr." Fauci

Translation: I'm talking out my ass.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Well not's let take things out of context. He didnt say "i'll let you know what you can and can't do unless you get the vaccine". he said "Fourth, in the coming weeks, we will issue further guidance on what you can and cannot do once fully vaccinated to lessen the confusion, to keep people safe, and encourage more people to get vaccinated. And, finally, fifth, and maybe most importantly, I promise I will do everything in my power. I will not relent until we beat this virus." I think our government is crooked and this whole thing seems sketch. but this is how rumors start, and why people think conspiracy people are nuts.
so implying those that are not fully vaxed are not even included any more??

wburnett87

i mean you can speculate all you want on what you think he is "implying". Truth is you don't know what he thinks. You're not Biden. The focus isn't on what you can do when you don't have the vaccine with most people. The focus obviously right now is on what you can/can't do when you have it. They're not going to try to sell you on what you can do if you don't get it. People are acting like we've never been given vaccinations before. Before you go to school as a kid. You have to get school shots. When youre 12 you have to get a tetanus shot. But in the 50s it was a polio shot. I'm not saying I'm for the vaccine. But what is the difference?

Didn't we learn anything from the elections? All the speculations of what people thought were going to happen after Biden/Trump were elected? None of the things people thought were going to happened. Unfortunately, no one knows really whats going to happen. And even if the speculations are true. . . how are we going to stop it?

ohhi9876

Veteran
i mean you can speculate all you want on what you think he is "implying". Truth is you don't know what he thinks. You're not Biden. The focus isn't on what you can do when you don't have the vaccine with most people. The focus obviously right now is on what you can/can't do when you have it. They're not going to try to sell you on what you can do if you don't get it. People are acting like we've never been given vaccinations before. Before you go to school as a kid. You have to get school shots. When youre 12 you have to get a tetanus shot. But in the 50s it was a polio shot. I'm not saying I'm for the vaccine. But what is the difference?

Didn't we learn anything from the elections? All the speculations of what people thought were going to happen after Biden/Trump were elected? None of the things people thought were going to happened. Unfortunately, no one knows really whats going to happen. And even if the speculations are true. . . how are we going to stop it?
point of forums like this is basically to speculate and trade ideas. not repeat MSM

Ijin

I hate the thought of being forced to get an injection, not that I have bad health but occasionally I have issues going on. after being told the masks dont help in the beginning then suddenly they help to oh get the vaccine to u "have" to get it im tired of this circus. I wanna travel freely again and be done with this covid bs.

The Agrarian

Veteran
I hate the thought of being forced to get an injection, not that I have bad health but occasionally I have issues going on. after being told the masks dont help in the beginning then suddenly they help to oh get the vaccine to u "have" to get it im tired of this circus. I wanna travel freely again and be done with this covid bs.
Let's not forget the glaring contradictions in the media during last summer's protests.
Social distancing? Freedom of movement?
How come all those rioters didn't get Covid? Why was there not a massive death spike?

Translation: the virus only affects people with certain political thoughts... apparently.

Aero

Superstar
People are cool with the circus. They are also breathing in toxic fumes and other indoor air pollutants 24/7. So my thoughts are if people want to go on some weird scavenger hunt, then hunt the right things.

Either way, I'm passing on trying to be the vaccine police. Do it, don't do it, either way, I'll find a way to support you that's logical.

Lil axe

Veteran
Truth is you don't know what he thinks. You're not Biden.People are acting like we've never been given vaccinations before. Before you go to school as a kid. You have to get school shots. When youre 12 you have to get a tetanus shot. But in the 50s it was a polio shot. I'm not saying I'm for the vaccine. But what is the difference?

Didn't we learn anything from the elections?
biden doesnt know what he thinks either, or what he's doing

differnce is these type of rna vaccines have never been used on humans, look into moderna, and the others, when you do, you'll know the difference

lessons from election -
images.jpg

TokiEl

Superstar
People are acting like we've never been given vaccinations before. Before you go to school as a kid. You have to get school shots. When youre 12 you have to get a tetanus shot. But in the 50s it was a polio shot. I'm not saying I'm for the vaccine. But what is the difference?
Do you want your own cells to produce parts of the virus ? If no you don't want then you can't take the vaccine gene therapy.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
Do you want your own cells to produce parts of the virus ? If no you don't want then you can't take the vaccine gene therapy.
Related topic:
Someone explain the gene therapy angle to me. I've heard that term thrown around and the only people I hear are the pro-vax media or smooth-brain "SHOCKING! EXPOSED!" YouTube vids. Somebody fill me in.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Related topic:
Someone explain the gene therapy angle to me. I've heard that term thrown around and the only people I hear are the pro-vax media or smooth-brain "SHOCKING! EXPOSED!" YouTube vids. Somebody fill me in.
Worthwhile read.
It’s Gene Therapy, Not a Vaccine
with Dr. David Martin

The Agrarian

Veteran
"It’s sending a strand of synthetic RNA into the human being and is invoking within the human being, the creation of the S1 spike protein, which is a pathogen. It’s a toxin inside of human beings. This is not only not keeping you from getting sick, it’s making your body produce the thing that makes you sick."

AW HELL NAW.

elsbet

Superstar
People are acting like we've never been given vaccinations before. Before you go to school as a kid. You have to get school shots. When youre 12 you have to get a tetanus shot. But in the 50s it was a polio shot. I'm not saying I'm for the vaccine. But what is the difference?
This is your first post on this site?

Hmm... welcome.

Let's go:

People are acting like we've never been given vaccinations before...

From my perspective, people are acting like the drug companies manufacturing this new cv vax aren't guilty of fraud--> fraudulent data, marketing, etc., to the tune of Billion dollar payouts. **Not limited to vaccines!** Not limited to one company! **

Are you unaware of these proceedings? They are public record on justice.gov and ncbi.gov. Pfizer has been labeled a habitual offender by the latter... but they are all habitual offenders. Have a google-- there is significant, legitimate cause for concern, here.

you have to get a tetanus shot.

Tetanus treatment began in 1890. The latest version--> 1992. 130 years / 30 years (respectively) to determine safety v. 30 days, with the brand spanking new, never before used vehicle of delivery, spike protein introducing, cv m RNA vax.

There is a massive difference between this concoction and some of the other time-tested treatments you mentioned. It should be noted, however, some of the existing vax rounds are still under scrutiny-- as they should be.

This is a tiny snapshot (which I've posted multiple times, and I'm sure everyone is sick of it) of a much larger problem.

And even if the speculations are true. . . how are we going to stop it?

We aren't, if intelligent people continue to rationalize the situation. Just saying.

Nobodybuthere

Established
How someone can reject the taking of a vaccine if he/she is in so called essentials' group such as soldiers and teachers?
Are there any legal documents to provide sime rights to those, who don't want to die from the vaccine?

TokiEl

Superstar
How someone can reject the taking of a vaccine if he/she is in so called essentials' group such as soldiers and teachers?
Are there any legal documents to provide sime rights to those, who don't want to die from the vaccine?
Just refuse.

Rev 14 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

12Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”