Biden to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

Lisa

Superstar
What’s hypocritical about it if he’s willing to pay the same taxes he’s proposing? That’s like the opposite of hypocritical by definition.

Because you rant and rave over your taxes paying for what you don’t approve of, and stay silent about the rest.

No one is being taxed into the poorhouse. That’s just a ridiculous statement. Top marginal tax rate only applies to income above a certain level. Do you understand how that works? Expanded fica taxes for universal health care are recouped in the savings from what we are currently spending on private health care.

There is more to life then the amount of zeros in your bank account man.
It’s hypocritical if you say your willing then don’t. I’d like to see him pay those taxes lol! Because he certainly seems to be enjoying being a millionaire now.

Whose ranting and raving? Lol, you sure like to put words into my mouth. But then anyone who has the time at work to be bored and online a lot is either taking advantage of their employer or simply lying?

There’s more to life than the zero’s in your bank account but you said you expect to be a rich someday...which is it Jess? :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
It’s hypocritical if you say your willing then don’t. I’d like to see him pay those taxes lol! Because he certainly seems to be enjoying being a millionaire now.

Whose ranting and raving? Lol, you sure like to put words into my mouth. But then anyone who has the time at work to be bored and online a lot is either taking advantage of their employer or simply lying?

There’s more to life than the zero’s in your bank account but you said you expect to be a rich someday...which is it Jess? :rolleyes:
What gives you the impression he won’t? That’s a baseless assumption on your part. Literally baseless. If it was trump advocating raising taxes you’d have an argument since he’s tax dodged all his life. But not here. Sorry.

I’m taking what you’ve argued against over years here and stating how it appears. You aren’t for our taxes going to pay for any additional safety net for the poor. You had a problem with soup kitchens at one time.

Don’t worry about my employer, seriously lol. My employer isn’t worried about what I’m doing I assure you. My morning client is very high functioning and is currently doing his morning work independently and does not need me and gets annoyed if I try to help him anyway. The classroom teacher is also currently playing on her phone. It’s downtime. If it wasn’t I assure you I’d be fulfilling my responsibilities.

But it’s funny how you want o try to attack my character? My job? I mean I don’t even get your point... what do you do with your life Lisa? Why do you have the time to be on here? Are you just some useless housewife who likes to troll the internet? I mean.. why don’t we question you? Why don’t you put all your business out there so we can all critique it to death?

There is more to life than your bank account. And I also would like to be rich and am doing things to get myself there. They can both be true at the same time. Be happy with what you have (which I am) and strive for better (which I’m doing). And I’ll also happily pay whatever taxes I need to once I get there, but I’ll push now and forever for those taxes to go to benefit the citizens of this country and reduce the amount going to war/corporations/Israel.

Lisa

Superstar
What gives you the impression he won’t? That’s a baseless assumption on your part. Literally baseless. If it was trump advocating raising taxes you’d have an argument since he’s tax dodged all his life. But not here. Sorry.

I’m taking what you’ve argued against over years here and stating how it appears. You aren’t for our taxes going to pay for any additional safety net for the poor. You had a problem with soup kitchens at one time.

Don’t worry about my employer, seriously lol. My employer isn’t worried about what I’m doing I assure you. My morning client is very high functioning and is currently doing his morning work independently and does not need me and gets annoyed if I try to help him anyway. The classroom teacher is also currently playing on her phone. It’s downtime. If it wasn’t I assure you I’d be fulfilling my responsibilities.

But it’s funny how you want o try to attack my character? My job? I mean I don’t even get your point... what do you do with your life Lisa? Why do you have the time to be on here? Are you just some useless housewife who likes to troll the internet? I mean.. why don’t we question you? Why don’t you put all your business out there so we can all critique it to death?

There is more to life than your bank account. And I also would like to be rich and am doing things to get myself there. They can both be true at the same time. Be happy with what you have (which I am) and strive for better (which I’m doing). And I’ll also happily pay whatever taxes I need to once I get there, but I’ll push now and forever for those taxes to go to benefit the citizens of this country and reduce the amount going to war/corporations/Israel.
Well sanders could be giving his millions to charity and live the life he espouses? But he won’t give up his millions for taxes. Who would? Well I guess you would.

I said I had a problem with soup kitchens for the homeless because they seemed to perpetuate a problem rather than help anyone to not be homeless. I still feel that way. When you have homelessness you have drinking, drugs, crime and mounds of trash. It’s a horrible way to live but here we are such good people we will give you a meal, be well. I just don’t see it.

You have a lot of downtime...

I have put my business on the internet one time, guess you missed it. Since when is someone a troll because they come to a forum? Yep, I know I didnt tell people I work then am on here all day.

Lol...ok.

justjess

Superstar
Well sanders could be giving his millions to charity and live the life he espouses? But he won’t give up his millions for taxes. Who would? Well I guess you would.

I said I had a problem with soup kitchens for the homeless because they seemed to perpetuate a problem rather than help anyone to not be homeless. I still feel that way. When you have homelessness you have drinking, drugs, crime and mounds of trash. It’s a horrible way to live but here we are such good people we will give you a meal, be well. I just don’t see it.

I have put my business on the internet one time, guess you missed it. Since when is someone a troll because they come to a forum? Yep, I know I didnt tell people I work then am on here all day.

Lol...ok.
You have literally no basis to claim he is pushing for taxes he is unwilling to pay himself. None. He knows they will apply to him and he’s pushing for them anyway. You make no sense.

Lol... data collection. I am literally sitting here tallying how many times this kid elicits a behavior to collect data so a behavior modification plan can be written over the summer to start implementing in September. His parents are putting services on hold for the summer so it can not be implemented until then. There are three days left of the school year, everyone working in schools has a lot of downtime right now. Everyone.

90% of the people on this site work. Yet no one questions them why they have time to post? Just me? Because what... we disagree? Get the fuck over yourself Lisa.

What do you do with your life? How do you have 18 hours a day to be on here?

justjess

Superstar

Lol...ok.
He never espoused impoverishing yourself. He espouses that capitalism needs a system of checks and balances so that people/the working class aren’t exploited. He espouses that taxes should be used to benefit the countries citizens instead of funding never ending wars And corporate tax breaks.

Find me one time he said people shouldn’t be compensated fairly for hard work. Find me one time he encouraged or even insinuated that people should be poor. Go ahead... I’ll wait. I’ll be waiting forever because you’ll never find it but I’ll wait regardless.

Lisa

Superstar
You have literally no basis to claim he is pushing for taxes he is unwilling to pay himself. None. He knows they will apply to him and he’s pushing for them anyway. You make no sense.

Lol... data collection. I am literally sitting here tallying how many times this kid elicits a behavior to collect data so a behavior modification plan can be written over the summer to start implementing in September. His parents are putting services on hold for the summer so it can not be implemented until then. There are three days left of the school year, everyone working in schools has a lot of downtime right now. Everyone.

90% of the people on this site work. Yet no one questions them why they have time to post? Just me? Because what... we disagree? Get the fuck over yourself Lisa.

What do you do with your life? How do you have 18 hours a day to be on here?
Haha, we all know politicians say one thing and do another. If you think he will pay those high taxes then haha, ok. And maybe he will because he knows he will also get them back.

I’m not sure if you were my employee that I’d be happy that you are on the internet all day is all I’m saying, but apparently working for the schools/government is why it’s ok? Good to know.
Well it did always make me wonder how you could be here so much while saying you have a job?

Lisa

Superstar
He never espoused impoverishing yourself. He espouses that capitalism needs a system of checks and balances so that people/the working class aren’t exploited. He espouses that taxes should be used to benefit the countries citizens instead of funding never ending wars And corporate tax breaks.

Find me one time he said people shouldn’t be compensated fairly for hard work. Find me one time he encouraged or even insinuated that people should be poor. Go ahead... I’ll wait. I’ll be waiting forever because you’ll never find it but I’ll wait regardless.
Lol! If he thinks he can do that...

justjess

Superstar
Haha, we all know politicians say one thing and do another. If you think he will pay those high taxes then haha, ok. And maybe he will because he knows he will also get them back.

I’m not sure if you were my employee that I’d be happy that you are on the internet all day is all I’m saying, but apparently working for the schools/government is why it’s ok? Good to know.
Well it did always make me wonder how you could be here so much while saying you have a job?
I don’t really care what you’d think if I was your employer. At all. It’s the end of the school year and everyone has down time. Grades have been submitted all work is done etc. there are three days left. And all I’m doing right now with this kid is data collection. That’s it. I have other clients where that isn’t the case but it is for him. All of which is none of your damn business. I’ve never seen you question anyone else and I’ve never seen you provided a detailed explanation of why you have so much damn free time yourself.

Why don’t you? Why don’t you tell me why you have so much free time to be here Lisa?

You have no reason to assume he won’t pay those taxes. Keep saying it all day 24/7 and it still won’t make it true or create some sort of underlying base for the claim. Your really ignorant man.

Who pays your bills ? What is your yearly income? Why do you begrudge the less fortunate any sort of proposed lifeline to help them? Why are you so hateful? Why do you pretend to be so obtuse?

For someone who was so “upset” about this thread going off topic you sure have managed to take it way further off topic then I did.. you made it about me as a person. Good job.

Still friends with chassidy?

Edit: I don’t work for the schools or government. I am working in a school right now because that’s where this client is but I do not work for the school. Behavior modification has stages of implementation and every client has a range of severity of behaviors and needs. This client is low on severity and at the data collection stage. Not very hands on required. I should not have to explain or justify this but whatever. Fuck you.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t really care what you’d think if I was your employer. At all. It’s the end of the school year and everyone has down time. Grades have been submitted all work is done etc. there are three days left. And all I’m doing right now with this kid is data collection. That’s it. I have other clients where that isn’t the case but it is for him. All of which is none of your damn business. I’ve never seen you question anyone else and I’ve never seen you provided a detailed explanation of why you have so much damn free time yourself.

Why don’t you? Why don’t you tell me why you have so much free time to be here Lisa?

You have no reason to assume he won’t pay those taxes. Keep saying it all day 24/7 and it still won’t make it true or create some sort of underlying base for the claim. Your really ignorant man.

Who pays your bills ? What is your yearly income? Why do you begrudge the less fortunate any sort of proposed lifeline to help them? Why are you so hateful? Why do you pretend to be so obtuse?

For someone who was so “upset” about this thread going off topic you sure have managed to take it way further off topic then I did.. you made it about me as a person. Good job.

Still friends with chassidy?
Ya it did go off topic and I tried to keep it on topic but I’m sure we will see more creepy Joe stuff...

Haha, I can assume he won’t pay those taxes right up to the time he pays them. What does it matter if I think that? And why does it upset you so much that I think that? Lol!

Well if it’s that upsetting to you, why answer my questions about your work?

Lol! You were her friend not me.

justjess

Superstar
it doesn’t upset me that you think that. You do a whole lot of assuming my emotional reaction to things... I think it’s stupid and demonstrably stupid that you think that. I think you have literally zero reason to think that and that you promoting this baseless thought is agenda driven and self centered. There are other people that read these threads it is not a one on one conversation therefore for their benefit I will point out you literally have no reason to believe that and the stupidity of thinking that with no basis.

Why did I answer? Because apparantly I’ve never learned my lesson “not to suffer fools”

You and atleast one of her sock accounts were quite friendly.

Lisa

Superstar
it doesn’t upset me that you think that. You do a whole lot of assuming my emotional reaction to things... I think it’s stupid and demonstrably stupid that you think that. I think you have literally zero reason to think that and that you promoting this baseless thought is agenda driven and self centered. There are other people that read these threads it is not a one on one conversation therefore for their benefit I will point out you literally have no reason to believe that and the stupidity of thinking that with no basis.

Why did I answer? Because apparantly I’ve never learned my lesson “not to suffer fools”

You and atleast one of her sock accounts were quite friendly.
Lol...now you are assuming. If I were friendly with a sock account, and I can’t discount that because I don’t know who is real here and who isn’t..then it was accidentally done.

Lisa

Superstar
Ohoho, she really slaps him on the arm like "Oh come on now, that's enough.."
Well, how about them just standing there? He’s got his arms awkwardly holding her and she isn’t even trying to pretend she wants to keep the embrace or even likes it at that point.

I think he’s that way because he keeps getting away with it...who’s gonna stop him..even Clinton didn’t get more than a slap on the wrist for all his philandering. People want to crucify trump for his supposed moral failing towards women, but others are given a free pass for theirs because of which side they are on.

Lisa

Superstar
No ones giving Biden or Clinton a free pass or any pass whatsoever
Tell that to Monica Lewinski who was treated harsher than Clinton. It seems to me that creepy Joe does get a pass..ya they report it, but at the end of the day, there are no sexual harassment charges against him.

justjess

Superstar
Tell that to Monica Lewinski who was treated harsher than Clinton. It seems to me that creepy Joe does get a pass..ya they report it, but at the end of the day, there are no sexual harassment charges against him.
Go back to 1996 or whenever the hell that was... everyone got a pass. No ones feeling so generous anymore. Regardles of party.

Are there charges against trump? Do you know how charged work?

DavidSon

Star
Biden is one figure I'm sure the left and right can both agree is a phony. I loathe that guy maybe more than Drumph.

Joe Biden is a Fraud, Plain and Simple

"Meanwhile, for well over four decades — while corporate media preened his image as “Lunch Bucket Joe” fighting for the middle class — Biden continued his assist for strengthening oligarchy as a powerful champion of legalizing corporate plunder on a mind-boggling scale.

Now, Joe Biden has arrived as a presidential candidate to rescue the Democratic Party from Bernie Sanders."

polymoog

Superstar
this is straight out of agenda 21. pack the people into the cities-- its to help climate change! save the planet! they will pack the people into the cities so that its easy to keep tabs on everyone and round them up whenever they want, not to mention tie them into the system so strongly that they are totally dependent upon it for food and water.