Biden to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

Thunderian

Superstar
What is wrong with this guy?

Biden to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’
Former vice president and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden struck again Tuesday afternoon, grabbing a ten-year-old girl by the shoulders and putting his face inches from hers, just moments after telling the child she was “good looking.”​
“I’ll bet you’re as smart as you are good looking,” Biden told the 10-year-old girl at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston.​
The girl was chosen to ask him a question, which he answered. Then, he got personal with her, complimenting her on her looks. When she said her favorite school subject was journalism, he grabbed her by the hand and walked her over to the press corp at the back of the room, where he placed his hands on her shoulders and his face right next to hers. The girl looked visibly uncomfortable.​
Biden has been accused by several women of inappropriate touching.​

ohhi9876

Veteran
Is this the reason he hasn’t done many rally’s since he decided to run for president? They can’t keep him off women or girls long enough to win?
maybe - and i think he is older and tired and doesn't really want to do them... like hill last time. will be telling if he can get through debates without strange comments or not...

Lisa

Superstar
maybe - and i think he is older and tired and doesn't really want to do them... like hill last time. will be telling if he can get through debates without strange comments or not...
Well, if he’s too old and tired...should he be president? I think Hillary’s problem was she had some strange problems they weren’t honest about...too many videos of her in strange circumstances.

I don’t think he can get through any debate without being the weirdo he is, if he isn’t saying the strangest things, he’s definitely hitting on all the women in the room. I think his campaign is doomed.

Thunderian

Superstar
Even if Joe could keep his hands off little girls in public, doesn't the left keep telling everyone that old white men are the last people who should be in charge?

justjess

Superstar
Mueller's an idiot who wasted millions to prove there was no obstruction and no collusion. People SHOULD be reminded of that, Jess, so I'm foursquare behind your plan.
Did you hear what he actually said?

As for Biden he shouldn’t be allowed to run... but the democrats yet again are behaving like utter fools.

4ft3rm4th

Rookie
Mueller's an idiot who wasted millions to prove there was no obstruction and no collusion. People SHOULD be reminded of that, Jess, so I'm foursquare behind your plan.
People also forget that the FBI was eavesdropping on him throughout the election. Which means they never had anything on him to begin with (unless your a libtard, then you think peegate is a reason) and we won't ever have a fair election again. Not to mention, they got away with spying on a presidential candidate, so now they can spy on anyone.

Thunderian

Superstar
Did you hear what he actually said?
I heard what he didn't say, which was, "Here is the evidence of collusion and obstruction, and these are the charges I'm recommending."

Do you actually understand how a special counsel works?

Thunderian

Superstar
People also forget that the FBI was eavesdropping on him throughout the election. Which means they never had anything on him to begin with (unless your a libtard, then you think peegate is a reason) and we won't ever have a fair election again. Not to mention, they got away with spying on a presidential candidate, so now they can spy on anyone.
A reckoning is coming.

justjess

Superstar
I heard what he didn't say, which was, "Here is the evidence of collusion and obstruction, and these are the charges I'm recommending."

Do you actually understand how a special counsel works?
He said specifically as special counsel in the justice department which policy states that it can not i dire a sitting president he didn’t consider pressing charges since it was outside his scope. He also said that if he had determined the president did not commit obstruction he would have said so clearly but he did not determine that.

Thunderian

Superstar
He said specifically as special counsel in the justice department which policy states that it can not i dire a sitting president he didn’t consider pressing charges since it was outside his scope. He also said that if he had determined the president did not commit obstruction he would have said so clearly but he did not determine that.
So you and all the other haters need to admit that you're beat, and that accusations against Trump are going nowhere.

For more than two years now, we've heard from your side that Trump is dirty as hell, and a supreme moron, to boot. Despite that, all the combined investigative powers of a biased (against Trump) justice department and deranged and hateful media have only resulted in ... nothing.

If Trump is that bad and stupid, taxpayers just wasted $25 million to find out that Mueller and the DOJ are hopelessly inept.

Do you, as someone who appears to be staunchly against government waste and corruption, really want to waste untold more millions on an impeachment of Trump that there is absolutely zero evidence to justify?