Biden to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

justjess

Superstar
this is straight out of agenda 21. pack the people into the cities-- its to help climate change! save the planet! they will pack the people into the cities so that its easy to keep tabs on everyone and round them up whenever they want, not to mention tie them into the system so strongly that they are totally dependent upon it for food and water.
Yeah... I’m not moving back to the city. I don’t like Biden and I really don’t like this proposal. Everybody moving to the cities is what started this whole mess. Cities are pollution nightmares and police states. Epidemics start easier there. I see no good reason for this. The only good thing about cities is there’s more jobs but if EVERYONE goes there that stops being the case.

justjess

Superstar
So Biden’s from Scranton huh?

I will just put it out there that I haven’t seen a single Biden sticker or anything yet. Will keep posted

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Joe Biden Kisses YOUNG GIRL on the Lips at Campaign Event
https://starpolitical.com/biden-kisses-young-girl-on-the-lips/

'The former vice president, 76, held hands with his granddaughter, Finnegan, 19, daughter of Hunter Biden, when he described what it was like to raise a young girl. He said, "When your daughter's about 12 and half years old you put this little butterfly in bed and you kiss it goodnight. Next morning you walk in and there's a snake in the bed." Finnegan Biden looked uncomfortable and Biden's comment was met with some awkward chuckling from the crowd before his quickly segued into speaking about his sharply-criticized performance in the Democratic debate.'

It was his 19 year old granddaughter, but still creepy....

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Joe Biden Kisses YOUNG GIRL on the Lips at Campaign Event
https://starpolitical.com/biden-kisses-young-girl-on-the-lips/

'The former vice president, 76, held hands with his granddaughter, Finnegan, 19, daughter of Hunter Biden, when he described what it was like to raise a young girl. He said, "When your daughter's about 12 and half years old you put this little butterfly in bed and you kiss it goodnight. Next morning you walk in and there's a snake in the bed." Finnegan Biden looked uncomfortable and Biden's comment was met with some awkward chuckling from the crowd before his quickly segued into speaking about his sharply-criticized performance in the Democratic debate.'

It was his 19 year old granddaughter, but still creepy....
Super-creepy.

And my father wants to vote for this creep. I can't even, to use a millenial phrase.