Biden to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

justjess

Superstar
Please don’t say “you guys” I am not and never have been supportive of the clintons

And it’s not his comments only. It’s also his actions.

4ft3rm4th

Rookie

Lisa

Superstar
Because they need more than just magical thinking, political correctness and hysteria, which is making them even more hysterical and more entertaining to watch.

OMG, she's just as batshit crazy as her husband. She's like ya, he's got a problem but don't worry I'm gunna fix it.
No doubt, they’ve got nothing on him and can’t get anything in him. All the other stuff they tried to get on him turned out to be nothing at all...makes ya wonder. Yet...there’s creepy Joe who goes around creeping on woman and girls, Pocahontas and crooked Hillary that he could use their stuff against them. Lol!

Ya, there seems to be a disconnect of reality in that household.

And Trump told a young girl he'd be dating her in 10 years. I mean, Biden is an old fucking creep... But when he's going up against an old fucking creep, pointing that out seems really fucking petty.

Even if Joe could keep his hands off little girls in public, doesn't the left keep telling everyone that old white men are the last people who should be in charge?
Good thing leftists don't like Biden. (Neo)liberals do, and (neo)liberals desperately want to pretend they are leftist...

Lisa

Superstar
And Trump told a young girl he'd be dating her in 10 years.
I’ve never heard that story...but then again..how many are just stories about the man the left hates and how many are actually true?

Yet, there are lots of videos of creepy Joe’s inappropriate behavior towards women...

I’ve never heard that story...but then again..how many are just stories about the man the left hates and how many are actually true?

Yet, there are lots of videos of creepy Joe’s inappropriate behavior towards women...
It was recorded. And I'm not going to pretend the Biden isn't a creep. I'm just saying that it's awfully silly to point out creepy shit that Biden does when Trump does a hell of a lot of creepy shit himself. Pot, kettle. They are cut from the same clothing in every way. Supporting one is no different than supporting the other.

Lisa

Superstar
It was recorded. And I'm not going to pretend the Biden isn't a creep. I'm just saying that it's awfully silly to point out creepy shit that Biden does when Trump does a hell of a lot of creepy shit himself. Pot, kettle. They are cut from the same clothing in every way. Supporting one is no different than supporting the other.
Well, like I said...creepy Joe’s creepy stuff is there for all to see, but I haven’t seen the video with trump so its hard for me to think its apples to apples rather than apples and oranges..

Trump does a hello of a lot of creepy stuff..like what? I would have think I would have heard all about it if it were true.

Well, I think you are wrong about supporting one is no different than supporting the other. Are you saying that creepy Joe would want to build a wall? Or negotiate trade tariffs? Would creepy Joe have moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem? I think they are two different people with opposite agendas.

Lurker

Star
Well, like I said...creepy Joe’s creepy stuff is there for all to see, but I haven’t seen the video with trump so its hard for me to think its apples to apples rather than apples and oranges..
It's even worse. He was referring to his own daughter.

justjess

Superstar

Trump does a hello of a lot of creepy stuff..like what? I would have think I would have heard all about it if it were true.

Well, I think you are wrong about supporting one is no different than supporting the other. Are you saying that creepy Joe would want to build a wall? Or negotiate trade tariffs? Would creepy Joe have moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem? I think they are two different people with opposite agendas.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiCrOu3iMTiAhWRUt8KHRAlCBUQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-girl-dating-comments-sexual-assault-claims-republican-party-a7358686.html&psig=AOvVaw0JH7DF3WcQFmwg4599LD5R&ust=1559333591736887

^ video in link

And there you have it folks... trump can do no wrong cuz he moved the Israeli embassy. Everything else can be ignored. Nothing to see here

justjess

Superstar
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjaza6sisTiAhXhlOAKHSZCBXQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-r*pe-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531&psig=AOvVaw2HdoaNaIll5eVgZp4K-anl&ust=1559334104544881

“President Donald Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old and his ex-wife, and attempting to r*pe a female business associate, among other accusations of sexual assault.”

“In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.”

“During a court deposition, Ivana Trump—Donald's first wife and mother to Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka—accused the president of raping her in 1989. The private account was described in former Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III’s 1993 book, Lost Tycoon. It details the alleged "violent assault," in which Trump pulled out fistfuls of his ex-wife’s hair after receiving a painful operation on his scalp.

"He jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months," Hurt wrote. "Ivana is terrified.… According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidants, 'he raped me.'"

Ivana walked back her allegations against Trump after his lawyers insisted she write the following statement at the beginning of her book, according to The New York Times: "During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me. I referred to this as a 'r*pe,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

Lisa

Superstar
You misread my point..Corvus said that voting for one would be voting for the other and I brought up a few things that trump did that creepy Joe wouldn’t. The embassy move was just one of them.

Ya, that was a little weird that he said that about his daughter, but I think he was just joking. Whereas creepy Joe is not just joking :eek: At least trump doesn’t go around hugging on Ivanka.

justjess

Superstar
You misread my point..Corvus said that voting for one would be voting for the other and I brought up a few things that trump did that creepy Joe wouldn’t. The embassy move was just one of them.

Ya, that was a little weird that he said that about his daughter, but I think he was just joking. Whereas creepy Joe is not just joking :eek: At least trump doesn’t go around hugging on Ivanka.
Please go through the first video where he says it to an unrelated little girl. The video is in the link.

And the following articles detailing how he raped his wife and on a seperate occasion a 13 year old at an Epstein party

I’ll make it easy for you: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-girl-dating-comments-sexual-assault-claims-republican-party-a7358686.html

Again^

justjess

Superstar

Hugging on his daughter:

https://images.app.goo.gl/h2L4bfsDVrrQ6aZe6

https://www.metro.us/president-trump/donald-and-ivanka-trump-awkward-photos

You know. It's not my job to post all the creepy, sleazy things Trump said. Google it.

But the other stuff?

Of course, he doesn't want to build a wall. Most Republicans don't since it won't really do much to stop illegal immigration (since most "illegals" are just overstaying work visas) and do nothing to stop drugs from entering this country. He wouldn't support Israel moving their capital to Jerusalem and no one should, since Jerusalem shouldn't actually belong to any nation. (It should be like the Vatican, in the sense that it's an independent city-state, since it's important to three global religions had having an ethnostate control it is a bad idea.) And he'd likely not play hard on China since he likes to pretend he cares about the working class and these tariffs will only hurt consumers.

But ultimately, all those things don't matter. Since they are ultimately small things. In the big picture, Trump and Biden will both support the military-industrial complex. Both will support the surveillance state. Both will push for globalism, so long as America is on top.

Stop thinking that Democrats and Republicans are all that different... Especially since they are far closer than any other pair of political parties in the world.