Biden: The Good and The Bad

justjess

Superstar
Ate you saying democracy is flawed? Isn't that blasphemous?

Don't we get enough handouts? If you take Israel out of the equation WE are the welfare state.

How many woman are out there having babies only to get a bigger check from the goobermemt?

You aught to come to Houston. See the obsurd benefits the minorities get. Theres literally people here living in roach motels driving Cadillac Escalades. Kinda interesting to see people driving cars worth 4. 5x the value of thier home.

Whose paying for this? Me and you of course.

If con vid wasn't 99% lies I'd be inclined to agree with you but fact is today's American is happy to sit home and play video games while uncle Sam pays his bills.

Scam-demic? I can't work. Where's my check!!!
So you failed to address my actual question. Not suprising.

FYI: the safety nets or welfare programs or whatever you feel like calling them in every other country are way more comprehensive and generous then ours. So again, are they slaves?

FYI 2: welfare was reformed in 1996 - having additional children when you are ALREADY on welfare no longer results in a larger welfare check, just more food stamps. And $160/month per person is hardly getting anyone rich.

justjess

Superstar
Biden is ending government contracts to private prisons. A surprisingly good move, not enough but it’s a better than Donald “Lethal Injections for the mentally ill “ Trump.
I am in favor of this. Surprised he’s doing it. The buy American directives are pretty solid while not going far enough as well.

CyrusTheGreat

Rookie
You are intentionally misleading.
There is no one single positive thing about Biden and you are Biden’s apologist in chief on this forum.

Travel ban was never about religion and Muslims were able to travel to the US.
There are 57 Muslim Countries and this so-called Muslim travel ban also included Venezuela and North Korea.
Travel ban originally was Obama’s list of countries to ban.
Iranian people have been supporting the travel ban for putting extra vetting measures on Mullahs, IRGC & Basiji terrorists (see these hashtags on twitter for example #DeportBasijis & #RevokeThe2500).
This is because only Mullahs, their children, relatives and remembers of this terrorist regime have that much money to get student visa, investor visa or any other US visas, not ordinary people.

For example Mohammad Shahab Dehghani Hossein travelled to Boston as a student then was arrested at the airport and removed to Iran because his father was a member of Mullahs’ parliament, he had undisclosed trip to Iraq, as well as connections IRGC and Hezbollah.
His deportation caused a huge meltdown among Dems and lefties while ordinary Iranian people were so happy and supporting his deportation.

If the Americans and Europeans want these thugs and bastards to be in their country that is fine, we don’t need them here in Iran, but they come to the US, EU and Canada for 3 main reasons: money laundering, lobbying and forming future generations of politicians in the West.
The US is in serious trouble and you will soon understand.

Seeing our local libs try to pretend Biden has an ideology at all or hasn’t been a warmongering corporate stooge for 40 years is almost adorable. He literally wrote the crime bill that flooded America’s prisons with non violent offenders. Now libshits can celebrate 30 years later when he says he’s going to reform them - pro tip he won’t. No lie though it’s kind of cute how ignorant libs are though, like children.

Not a lib, and Biden blows with the breeze. Tough on crime was popular in the 90s even within the black community. He goes with the current. I don’t expect miracles but this is good and better than your billionaire who executed a woman whose parents had a r*pe trailer for her when she was a child where they sold her to their buddies.
Cool fantasies at the end, don’t know wtf you’re talking about you psycho
trumps not my guy
you are a radical liberal by definitiom
the rest of my post stands

Lol I’m really getting to you guys huh? Tis’ the reason I come back ;)

Your post doesn’t stand. This is better than what Donald Trump would have done. So I’ll take it. No politician will save us but it can be harm reduction. A second Trump term would have been the apocalypse.

I think “mania” is the proper term for me, regardless it’s better to be a principled mentally ill person who is right, and believes in freedom, than a stable person who is just evil.
Cool story maniac. No nobody likes you because your a bad person, no other reason.

Lisa Montgomery. She was executed in a rush of federal killings in the last days of the Trump administration because he is an evil man. Read her story and say she deserved the needle. If you do you shouldn’t call yourself a Christian. Or rather maybe it just exposes Christianity as evil.
Huh? And trump was the judge on her case? The jury? What? how are your coo coo loony toony mania fantasies making that connection?
“bad thing happen so trump did it, myah, no us liberals dont have the mentality of 5 year olds why do you ask”

A Freeman

Superstar
Trump became a billionaire real estate mogul in NYC/JYC because he had counterfeit Jewish (Ashkenazi) banksters financing him, Ashkenazi attorneys representing his legal interests, and an Ashkenazi PR guy to promote him and his deals. He would never have been elected to office in 2016 if he didn't have the support of the Ashkenazis at that time.

Trump's cabinet was filled up with the neocon warmongers he was sent to put in those positions, whose primary objective was to start a war with Iran for their Ashkenazi (Israeli) handlers, with Bolton in the lead position. Bolton literally threatened regime change, and that they would be "celebrating in Tehran" before the Ayatollah Khomeini’s 1979 revolution saw its 40th anniversary.

Bolton pushed for war with Iran, at the behest of his Ashkenazi/Israeli overlords, right up until the moment Trump fired him, to avert a war with Iran, which would have without question started a war with Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Russia and China. THAT is what Trump kept from happening, despite being fed Israeli "intel" from his advisers to strike Iran for their nuclear weapons program that's been "just six months away from producing a bomb" for at least the past 25 years.

Yes, Trump had Soleimani assassinated last year, which was criminal. But even after the Iranians bombed the "secret" U.S. military base outside of Baghdad, exactly as the Israelis knew they would, there was no reprisal.

So if you have the capacity to look beyond the left-right divide and conquer party politics, to see what is REALLY going on, then you need only look at the FACT that Trump didn't start a new war, in the Middle East or elsewhere, like the Ashkenazis/Israelis wanted him to do. That's why they made sure that Trump not only didn't get reelected, but was demonized throughout the media.

Now that the warmongers have the Trump impediment removed, it will go faster. With their NWO puppet Biden in office, it shouldn't be long before the U.S. is at war with Iran, and then Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Russia and China, because that's what the Ashkenazis want.

How I Learned To Love The NWO - By J. R. Biden Jr.(1992).jpeg

The homosexuals, transwhatevers and paedophiles will of course be elevated to new levels, just as his Ashkenazi handlers have ordered Biden to do. He should be well occupied signing whatever EO they set in front of him for the foreseeable future. And of course he will be pushing the magic virus agenda as well, potentially at gunpoint (get used to seeing troops on the streets), because that's what his Ashkenazi handlers want. Same as they want war with Iran, because that's the guaranteed recipe for WW3.

How else will t.h.e.y. get rid of close to 7 billion "useless eaters" (or "consumers" if you prefer that word) other than through wars and vaccines, exactly as they've been planning and telling us for decades?

How anyone could be so spiritually blind as to mistakenly believe that ANY good will come of this, after everything that's transpired for the past several decades, is a source of constant amazement.

Bolton pushed for war with Iran, at the behest of his Ashkenazi/Israeli overlords, right up until the moment Trump fired him, to avert a war with Iran,
Trump did not fire him to "avert a war with Iran" Trump fired plenty of people because of petty differences and ego. Trump's most beligerent actions (Assasinating Soleimani) happened AFTER Bolton was fired.
which would have without question started a war with Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Russia and China. THAT is what Trump kept from happening, despite being fed Israeli "intel" from his advisers to strike Iran for their nuclear weapons program that's been "just six months away from producing a bomb" for at least the past 25 years.
Trump didn't keep anything from happening. Presidents have been receiving "Israeli intel" for decades. Israel has wanted the US to strike for a long time. They wanted to do it back with Cheney and Bush, but it didn't happen. Why ? Because they dont have the upper hand. The US NEVER fights a war in which they dont have the upper hand. They wargamed an Iranian invasion and each and every time the US lost with thousands of dead US soldiers in the first few days. The only reason we haven't gone to war with Iran yet, is because they understand there is no clear advantage to do so. It's not "saviour Trump" They will continue sanctions and sabotage until they can get a clear advantage to strike.
Yes, Trump had Soleimani assassinated last year, which was criminal. But even after the Iranians bombed the "secret" U.S. military base outside of Baghdad, exactly as the Israelis knew they would, there was no reprisal.
I'll give credit to Trump for not letting his ego get in the way in this instance. Because if he did he would have been absolutely insane.
So if you have the capacity to look beyond the left-right divide and conquer party politics, to see what is REALLY going on, then you need only look at the FACT that Trump didn't start a new war, in the Middle East or elsewhere, like the Ashkenazis/Israelis wanted him to do. That's why they made sure that Trump not only didn't get reelected, but was demonized throughout the media.
He ramped up every existing war. Killed more civilians by drones in his first year than Obama did in 8 years. Yeah lets give him credit. SMFH. The only reason there was "no new war" was because there ARE NO EASY TARGETS. If there were, it would have happened. Like when Trump's CIA overthrew the Bolivian government without any bloodshed. An easy target. Trump didn't get re elected because he was never popular, and he was even more unpopular after 4 years of his insanity and division.
Now that the warmongers have the Trump impediment removed, it will go faster. With their NWO puppet Biden in office, it shouldn't be long before the U.S. is at war with Iran, and then Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Russia and China, because that's what the Ashkenazis want.
LOL. Wanna bet that wont happen ? You are still living in fantasy land about "saviour Trump" even though you claim you dont like him. I'll say it again. Iran is too strong for the US to attack, the US and Israel do not have any advantage to strike Iran now, they will have to wait until Iran is significantly weakened by sanctions.

A Freeman

Superstar
Rule by Decree: Joe Biden Sets Record for Executive Orders in First Week

Joe Biden Sets Record For Most American Jobs Lost in First Week of Presidency — Sunday Night Live

Biden 2020 Run Backed By $145 Million In 'Dark Money'

Capitol riots: Who has the FBI arrested so far?

No one can act as judge and juror, except in the U.S. Senate

And what about the war agenda Biden's handlers have in mind? Dementia Joe's their man; if he can't push Russia and China into WW3 with the U.S. and U.K., then they'll find someone else who can.

Two U.S. Navy Ships Now Operating with NATO in the Black Sea

U.S. To Deploy B1-B Lancer Strategic Bombers To Norway For Arctic Contention

New SecDef Reaffirms US Commitment to Defending Senkaku Islands

Israelis Say They Will Attack Iran If US Returns to Nuclear Deal

A Freeman

Superstar
Trump did not fire him to "avert a war with Iran" Trump fired plenty of people because of petty differences and ego. Trump's most beligerent actions (Assasinating Soleimani) happened AFTER Bolton was fired.

Trump didn't keep anything from happening. Presidents have been receiving "Israeli intel" for decades. Israel has wanted the US to strike for a long time. They wanted to do it back with Cheney and Bush, but it didn't happen. Why ? Because they dont have the upper hand. The US NEVER fights a war in which they dont have the upper hand. They wargamed an Iranian invasion and each and every time the US lost with thousands of dead US soldiers in the first few days. The only reason we haven't gone to war with Iran yet, is because they understand there is no clear advantage to do so. It's not "saviour Trump" They will continue sanctions and sabotage until they can get a clear advantage to strike.

I'll give credit to Trump for not letting his ego get in the way in this instance. Because if he did he would have been absolutely insane.

He ramped up every existing war. Killed more civilians by drones in his first year than Obama did in 8 years. Yeah lets give him credit. SMFH. The only reason there was "no new war" was because there ARE NO EASY TARGETS. If there were, it would have happened. Like when Trump's CIA overthrew the Bolivian government without any bloodshed. An easy target. Trump didn't get re elected because he was never popular, and he was even more unpopular after 4 years of his insanity and division.
Keep telling yourself these lies long enough and you might actually start to believe them. But it won't make any of it true.

LOL. Wanna bet that wont happen ? You are still living in fantasy land about "saviour Trump" even though you claim you dont like him. I'll say it again. Iran is too strong for the US to attack, the US and Israel do not have any advantage to strike Iran now, they will have to wait until Iran is significantly weakened by sanctions.
No bet is necessary. You're simply out in left field with everything you've said...literally. And would you give up your ridiculous Trump strawman arguments? Trump was NEVER going to be a "saviour", nor has any such claim ever personally been made. Saying he slowed things down isn't saying he made them better; he just slowed down the steady march of evil.

Your programmed hatred for the man blinds you from objectively noting the obvious: he did NOT start any new wars, nor expand any of them, unlike his predecessor, the sodomite nobel peace prize winner who started no less than 7 new wars.

There is a 100% certainty that the situation in America will worsen (it already has), and that the U.S. and U.K. will be drawn into WW3 with Russia and China (which will begin with Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey fighting against the U.S. and U.K.), exactly as prophesied. Time will tell whether it happens under Dementia Joe's watch or under his successor, but if his first week is any indication, it wouln't be surprising if the U.S. is drawn into a war in the Middle East in the next few months.

And let's not forget the magic virus scam which Trump gave into, and which will likewlise only get worse from this point forward.

Helioform

Star
I think what the EO's were done for is relevant.

Biden's EO's are mostly to roll back the influence of police, private prisons, big oil, and to support people during the pandemic.

Trump's EO's were to build a useless wall and to continue the genocide in Yemen.
He is trying to force down people's throats the woke leftard ideology believed by his masters.

apparently Biden is gonna halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia and UAE, and attempt to return to Nuclear deal with Iran. They are making a priority to end the Yemen war. Hope this comes true.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I have some ocean front property in Arizona that I'm practically giving away. Make me an offer.

Meanwhile, on day 2 of the sniffers administration, the war machine rolls on.
Screenshot_2021-01-29 US sends 200 troops and 40 trucks of equipment to Syrian Kurdistan.jpg