Biden: The Good and The Bad

Biden ending the war in Yemen. The world's biggest humanitarian disaster.

Now Biden did start the war with Obama, Trump then massively escalated it, and vetoed a bipartisan resolution to stop it, he then designated the Houthis terrorists days before he left office. Now Biden is ending it. Better than anything Trump did in 8 years. So where are those who say "they are all the same"

Daze

Superstar
When Trump was in office he set a limit on the price of insulin. When Biden took office, he revoked it.

Now many Americans can not afford this life saving medicine.

Still think these people represent you? Are you in a hurry to go out and vote for 2024?

If you'd prefer not to support the beast here's the same video on Odysee. I only included the youtube video because i know most can't be bothered even with it. Let alone another website that attempts to protect free speech.

Daze

Superstar
Here's an interesting video.

Why are they using CGI to fake press conferences? Is Biden no longer functional? Is he deathly scared of the con-vid and has locked himself in the white house? Is Biden dead?

Sure crazy theories, but why would they fake this?

Sunshine

Established
Biden ending the war in Yemen. The world's biggest humanitarian disaster.

Now Biden did start the war with Obama, Trump then massively escalated it, and vetoed a bipartisan resolution to stop it, he then designated the Houthis terrorists days before he left office. Now Biden is ending it. Better than anything Trump did in 8 years. So where are those who say "they are all the same"

If this is "the world's biggest humanitarian disaster," then why haven't we heard of it. Like, at all?

I had to look it up and read a couple of articles to even find out where Yemen is, and I am a nerd who can spend hours flipping through the pages of an atlas. A quick summary for my fellow VCers: it's a dinky little side-piece on the south end of the Arabian peninsula. It has been unstable for most of its history, and was split into two different countries (by squabbling tribes) until 1990. Then the squabbling continued, erupting into a full-blown civil war, with the accompanying reductions in quality of life, such as lack of food and drinking water, and cholera outbreaks.

The Houthis are a band of Shiite rebels who were fairly successful after a decade's worth of attempts to overthrow their dinky little govt., except when they had the chance to join a coalition govt., they refused and went back to being a mere rebel faction. So the country continues to be politically unstable, exacerbating the economic and infrastructure problems, and continuing the violence, death and disease.

Though they deny it, intelligence reports say the Houthi are supplied with weapons and financing by Iran, which, by definition, makes them an enemy of the US and most other countries. One of their main tenets is "anti-imperialism," which in any Middle Eastern country is code for "Let's wipe out Israel and eventually the Europeans and the US."

So, if we do a little political-science math, and add up the obvious facts, we have this:

Anti-government rebel forces + Aggressively Anti-Western dogma + Backing from our Enemies (Iranian Govt.) = Terrorists

And you say Trump was wrong to classify them as such? Why? Is there something we're missing? There is some evidence of the Houthis combating Al Qaeda and/or Daesh (ISIS), but that is more likely them fending off the competition than any form of altruism. These people are not allies to the US, and are disavowed by a coalition of almost every other M.E. country, including Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. How is Biden not being a chump, by giving them anything but the finger?

Daze

Superstar
If this is "the world's biggest humanitarian disaster," then why haven't we heard of it. Like, at all?

I had to look it up and read a couple of articles to even find out where Yemen is, and I am a nerd who can spend hours flipping through the pages of an atlas. A quick summary for my fellow VCers: it's a dinky little side-piece on the south end of the Arabian peninsula. It has been unstable for most of its history, and was split into two different countries (by squabbling tribes) until 1990. Then the squabbling continued, erupting into a full-blown civil war, with the accompanying reductions in quality of life, such as lack of food and drinking water, and cholera outbreaks.

The Houthis are a band of Shiite rebels who were fairly successful after a decade's worth of attempts to overthrow their dinky little govt., except when they had the chance to join a coalition govt., they refused and went back to being a mere rebel faction. So the country continues to be politically unstable, exacerbating the economic and infrastructure problems, and continuing the violence, death and disease.

Though they deny it, intelligence reports say the Houthi are supplied with weapons and financing by Iran, which, by definition, makes them an enemy of the US and most other countries. One of their main tenets is "anti-imperialism," which in any Middle Eastern country is code for "Let's wipe out Israel and eventually the Europeans and the US."

So, if we do a little political-science math, and add up the obvious facts, we have this:

Anti-government rebel forces + Aggressively Anti-Western dogma + Backing from our Enemies (Iranian Govt.) = Terrorists

And you say Trump was wrong to classify them as such? Why? Is there something we're missing? There is some evidence of the Houthis combating Al Qaeda and/or Daesh (ISIS), but that is more likely them fending off the competition than any form of altruism. These people are not allies to the US, and are disavowed by a coalition of almost every other M.E. country, including Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. How is Biden not being a chump, by giving them anything but the finger?
Do you believe everything you read? The middle east has been in turmoil for several decades now while most info you find (especially in English) is practically entirely lies.

Here's some English for you.

This video is 5 years old. That's how old this "revelation" is.

Here's some more.

Here, a bonus and probably the most important one.

World war 3 started a few decades ago and its always been an information war. I have to browse through several pages with an internet search looking for an article I KNOW exists when I'm sourcing something, even when i type in the exact name of said article. The disinfo is page one, two, three, four and five. Especially if Israel is involved and nothing happens in the middle east that Israel doesn't have a finger in.

When i have to dig for material that i know exists, what chances do you have finding truth? Especailly if you're taking the top internet search result.

A quick summary for my fellow VCers: it's a dinky little side-piece on the south end of the Arabian peninsula.
I'm sure you don't care but Innocent people are being murdered.
The armed conflict in Yemen has resulted in the largest humanitarian crisis in the world; parties to the conflict have killed and injured thousands of Yemeni civilians. According to the Yemen Data Project, more than 17,500 civilians were killed and injured since 2015, and a quarter of all civilians killed in air raids were women and children. More than 20 million people in Yemen are experiencing food insecurity; 10 million of them are at risk of famine.

Human Rights Watch
No worries, Yemen is just a dinky little side piece of land full of Arabs.