Biden announces new vaccine mandates that could cover 100 million Americans

The Zone

Star
Our leaders have been corrupted to the core and likely could not take office unless they had something hanging over their heads as blackmail collateral. They are kind of forcing this so-called variant rule and if US citizens could see what was happening in Europe where news here does not cover it they'd already have been up in arms. Unfortunately, we still have many who bite the bait from the MSM, and some of those complicit zombies are downright dangerous in that they have accepted they're supposed to hate their fellow countrymen. I mean, you would think idiots would realize when the MSM is all telling you the same thing that there is no more actual journalism for it is now just a propaganda arm. And far too many think..."oh, they'd never do that to us," in their gullible bliss.

Biden is creating a modern-day witch hunt of those on the right and unvaccinated at the same time. When he starts messing with the military it is getting bad for he or I should say they; are trying to purge decent for the plans if revealed would lead to an immediate revolt. In short, they're trying to whip people into complete controlled submission for the time is short and the veil of blindness is lifting. Look at the lengths they have gone to with censorship on the internet which is no longer a free exchange of ideas for they cannot win a rational debate or conversation nor can they convince people without putting them in a mental prison where shit is made up to scare them.

The virus is real but it is not dire to the point of the shutdowns we are seeing and herd immunity is the only way to round the curve unless Fauci knows more about this than he is letting on. Meaning that once infected it will keep changing. The scary part is what happens when they release the real deal? Will it attach itself to those vaccinated by design? Or will the vaccinated actually be safe as they release a virus intended to attack unvaccinated to seek full compliance down the road? Everything is possible with this bunch trying to control us.

The questions and speculation are endless but Biden is the clearest example EVER that the president does not really pull the strings. I am thinking they have to keep him doped up. The man has no character, conviction or a stable mind. He is but a skeleton slowly moving his lips and spacing out with his 3.8-second attention span. Maybe he can get some kids to play with the hairs on his leg in a pool... He is mentally checked out yet people have been conditioned to accept it. They have been effectively pushed on to team red or blue and blue in most cases for the Dems are the ones currently bordering evil intent. It is like they cannot live with the other side under any circumstances.

Lastly, the scariest thing is many just don't care. It is so clear that they are dumbing down kids into compliant servants and that they will turn youth on their elders any day now. We are living the ultimate power grab and folks - they have tech so advanced that people could not comprehend it. I think that will be the final play on their end. They have had tech for a good bit making one think that at some point turn it on society for assured compliance. Those sightings in the sky? Well, the majority are hidden black op tech. What do you think NASA really is? It is quantum computer central and AI is working in the backdrop to enslave us with ALL the tech oligarchs on board.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
It just goes to show how captured everyones brains are by the mass media. Nobody is thinking rationally or for themselves on the matter. The fact that people would seek to blame the unvaccinated truly defies all logic. Why not blame and punish the individuals in the labs who created and loosened the said virus? Why not blame the media who hyped up, promoted, and encouraged the failed vaccine by making false assurances? Why not blame the manufacturers of the vaccine? Its basically out now that they dont provide any real legitimate protection which is why a third booster shot is being promoted. If covid is truly that harmful why not blame the government response that still forces people to go out and work and expose themselves? Maybe people who get covid after being vaccinated should even blame themselves for not better social distancing themselves and not wearing 5 masks and an air sealed hazmat suit. Maybe they are to blame for simply going outside and not protecting themselves when they are aware of the so called risks that are being presented to them by the media. This notion of blaming the unvaccinated simply defies all logic. Why am I going to get a rushed experimental vaccine when it isnt even protecting those who have already gotten it? Why am I going to get a vaccine when covid has killed less than 1 percent of the total U.S population. Why am I going to get a vaccine when odds are i have already likely been exposed to it a year and a half later and my own natural immunity hasnt allowed me to get seriously sick to it yet. Its utterly absurd when you are able to truly think about it for yourself.

Lyfe

Star
I really hope thats not true as i think it would cause too great of a backlash right now. Thats like god level control and abuse of power. Its incredibly arrogant to think you have the right as government to impose something like that. I believe it would lead to attempted oustings of those seated in govenrment or atleast it should.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I really hope thats not true as i think it would cause too great of a backlash right now. Thats like god level control and abuse of power. Its incredibly arrogant to think you have the right as government to impose something like that. I believe it would lead to attempted oustings of those seated in govenrment or atleast it should.
It got me thinking again about the question i was asking in my thread regarding Obama's Executive order

''In what circumstances, one might ask, would a president try to carry out this audacious plan?

Executive order 13603 says with ominous ambiguity: during “the full spectrum of emergencies.” "

billy t

Veteran
They will attempt to do both, but they will end up mostly with the people who didn't comply in the new society.
They have done it before. They did it in the 1900's.
Can you eloborate on this point about the 1900s? Its an interesting point.

sailormoon

Established
I work in healthcare (pharmacy) and we give the vaccines. What I don’t understand really is how a third dose protects against a mutation when it’s the exact same vaccine? I mean really if you come for moderna 1 or moderna 3 we draw it from the same vial.

Lyfe

Star
I work in healthcare (pharmacy) and we give the vaccines. What I don’t understand really is how a third dose protects against a mutation when it’s the exact same vaccine? I mean really if you come for moderna 1 or moderna 3 we draw it from the same vial.
Have people been coming in for a third booster shot already?

Lyfe

Star
Biden to call on world leaders to commit to vaccinating 70% of world by next year

polymoog

Superstar
exactly right. this is why it is only meant to get you sick and subsequently kill you. if they have their way, there would continue to be booster after booster.
if this was a bona fide booster, they would have isolated the delta variant (or whatever variant) and give the booster for that specific variant-- and that wouldve taken months of lab work and mass production. the truth is they havent isolated either covid or the delta.

sailormoon

Established
Have people been coming in for a third booster shot already?
oh yeah, several daily at our location, and probably tons everywhere else. Basically anyone with autoimmune disease, or on steroids or other immunosuppressants, is eligible for a second dose and has gotten it. And trust me we have dozens of people a day who don’t qualify asking about it.

free2018

Star

justjess

Superstar
oh yeah, several daily at our location, and probably tons everywhere else. Basically anyone with autoimmune disease, or on steroids or other immunosuppressants, is eligible for a second dose and has gotten it. And trust me we have dozens of people a day who don’t qualify asking about it.
why on earth are people with autoimmune diseases getting this? basic biology says that is a very bad idea. the cdc says they don’t know how it may effect you because they didn’t test it on this population.

sailormoon

Established
why on earth are people with autoimmune diseases getting this? basic biology says that is a very bad idea. the cdc says they don’t know how it may effect you because they didn’t test it on this population.
I actually have an autoimmune disease and opted for the J&J. Basically our doctors are urging us ridiculously to get a booster, of course basically forced us to get a vaccine to continue treating us. They act like if you don’t get it you don’t care about your well being at all, and I’m constantly asked my drs if I’m vaccinated. My choice for J&J is because it’s not an mRNA vaccine like Pfizer & Moderna, it is developed like the flu vaccine, or shingles, the virus is manipulated to help you build antibodies. mRNA vaccines are completely new which is actually pretty scary to me, at least J&J we know how this type of vaccine works and have been developing them for decades. Of course no booster for J&J at this time, but I’d imagine because the delta variant would have to be manipulated to develop this second dose. It’s interesting from the health care perspective of course. I am a conspirator and I don’t trust the government at all but also I believe in science too. Even if this vaccine was man made and released with the purpose of killing thousands, that doesn’t mean a vaccine couldn’t be developed afterwards to prevent. It just depends. But at the end of the day, it’s all money. The healthcare and pharmaceutical industry is bankinggggg right now, that’s for damn sure.

sailormoon

Established
And also, the basic idea is, the vaccine may be hard on your body but COVID would probably kill you since your immune system is already weak from the drugs we have to take. Honestly when my disease was untreated I was way less prone to colds and flus and viruses because my immune system worked in overdrive but needed the suppressants to save my organs and now I’m sick with everything fr

justjess

Superstar
And also, the basic idea is, the vaccine may be hard on your body but COVID would probably kill you since your immune system is already weak from the drugs we have to take. Honestly when my disease was untreated I was way less prone to colds and flus and viruses because my immune system worked in overdrive but needed the suppressants to save my organs and now I’m sick with everything fr
i have been refusing the meds the doctors try to give me for a decade now. have never felt healthier. obvi my neurologist dropped me as a patient but gratefully i haven’t needed him. since i’m not taking immunosuppressants and have instead chosen to keep it at bay naturally i DEFINATELY am not injecting something into myself to purposely activate it and risk a flare among whatever else.

people with autoimmune disorders aren’t naturally immune compromised - we have the opposite problem. our immune systems are capable of fighting off infection but when they’re activated they don’t know how to discriminate what their fighting against. that’s different than someone with aids or something who’s immune system isn’t strong enough to fight off anything.

my mother has lupus and since she got the vaccine she has been having the worst flare and it’s attacking everything including her heart and she might die. i think she would have had a better chance against covid

polymoog

Superstar
My choice for J&J is because it’s not an mRNA vaccine like Pfizer & Moderna
no matter. the J and J vax still has the graphene oxide in it. you should be taking heavy amounts of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) so your body produces glutathione to purge this poison out of your system before...

Lyfe

Star
Allot of autoimmune diseases can be corrected just be ridding all the toxins and heavy metals from your body through an effective detox program. Then giving your body the vitamins and minerals it needs so it can work properly.

sailormoon

Established
i have been refusing the meds the doctors try to give me for a decade now. have never felt healthier. obvi my neurologist dropped me as a patient but gratefully i haven’t needed him. since i’m not taking immunosuppressants and have instead chosen to keep it at bay naturally i DEFINATELY am not injecting something into myself to purposely activate it and risk a flare among whatever else.

people with autoimmune disorders aren’t naturally immune compromised - we have the opposite problem. our immune systems are capable of fighting off infection but when they’re activated they don’t know how to discriminate what their fighting against. that’s different than someone with aids or something who’s immune system isn’t strong enough to fight off anything.

my mother has lupus and since she got the vaccine she has been having the worst flare and it’s attacking everything including her heart and she might die. i think she would have had a better chance against covid
My autoimmune disease untreated led me to a life or death surgery. I just can’t go without medication for mine unfortunately. I’ve had it for over a decade and “natural” approaches have actually made me much sicker. Immunosuppressants suck so bad but better than the alternative.