Biblical Gematria =/= Kabala

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hebrew and Greek both have letters that also code for numbers. The Bible codes numerically within its pages with layers of meaning that leave you open-mouthed.

By contrast, the Kabbalah is like a naughty school child sitting next to it, feverishly copying down snatches when opportunity affords.

If you have never looked into number woven into scripture, you might enjoy this study as much as me:-

Dalit

Star
Hebrew and Greek both have letters that also code for numbers. The Bible codes numerically within its pages with layers of meaning that leave you open-mouthed.

By contrast, the Kabbalah is like a naughty school child sitting next to it, feverishly copying down snatches when opportunity affords.

If you have never looked into number woven into scripture, you might enjoy this study as much as me:-

You may be interested in Matthew Nolan's (Torah to the Tribes) series on Melchizedek yet it is very lengthy and I never finished it since there's so much to study and learn from.

Just going to link the website since the pdfs are available and probably quicker to run through than watching the teachings, even though I've not made it through those either.

https://www.torahtothetribes.com/teachings/mystery-of-the-melchizedek-series/

Scripture referrs to many "Antichrists" and the "spirit of Antichrist" in various places. For that reason, various people from Nimrod, Antiochus Epiphenes, Nero and even Hitler exhibit patterns that will ultimately find fulfillment in the Man of Sin.
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

— 1 John 2:22 NRSV (1989)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

— 1 John 2:22 NRSV (1989)
1 John 2:22-23 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I 100% agree with 95% of this talk! Those who know me will see where I don't see eye to eye, but the rest of the information was too good not to share!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why would God use Hebrew in the OT and then Greek in the NT? Both languages have letters that code for numbers. The synergy between the two shows the signature of the Author.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Luke 24

25Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 27And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An amazing example of substance over presentation. I don't need to debate the hand of the true God in scripture, I just stand back in awe.