Bible verses contrasted with false teacher/s' doctrines

JoChris

Superstar
Interesting comment and reflective of my reading of him. I thought he did an excellent exposition on Ephesians, in terms of the three consecutive steps of sitting, walking and standing. On the other hand, I was listening to his “Love not the world” and I felt he was diverging from my understanding of Baptism somewhat.

What I will say about both him and Lewis to a degree is that they were both brilliant-minded men, capable of highly illustrative examples, but as with many finite people coming at an understanding of an infinite God, they sometimes overstep in their confidence of setting out “how things are” - think of Calvin’s TULIP!

So accordingly I will say I 100% agree with about 80% of what Nee has to say! Rather like watching the Chosen, I can get annoyed at the needless deviations from the Bible or treat it as an impressionist sketch that leads me to re-examine the Bible and sometimes cast things in a light I hadn’t previously considered.
IMO both of them are in the gray zone.
Like Romans 14, it is a matter of conscience.
Some Christians like yourself are able to tell the difference straight away between the author's intent and make allowances for what is -if taken literally- unbiblical.
Many of us don't have that ability and don't have enough knowledge.
Better safe than sorry for the rest of us mere mortals, and keep to safer authors.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMO both of them are in the gray zone.
Like Romans 14, it is a matter of conscience.
Some Christians like yourself are able to tell the difference straight away between the author's intent and make allowances for what is -if taken literally- unbiblical.
Many of us don't have that ability and don't have enough knowledge.
Better safe than sorry for the rest of us mere mortals, and keep to safer authors.
I know what you mean. It’s actually really tricky though! I like Andy Woods but I’m not a cessationist, enjoy John Piper but believe in a pre-trib Rapture, admire David Pawson but I’m not an Arminian, watch some John McArthur but reject Lordship Salvation - my list of boney spiritual meals is long!!!

Lyfe

Star
I know what you mean. It’s actually really tricky though! I like Andy Woods but I’m not a cessationist, enjoy John Piper but believe in a pre-trib Rapture, admire David Pawson but I’m not an Arminian, watch some John McArthur but reject Lordship Salvation - my list of boney spiritual meals is long!!!
...well to be accurate John McArthur is a calvinist. They believe in eternal security and that if a person is truly saved they will follow and live as if Jesus is Lord, but not, because in the end it will grant them salvation. It is moreso the result of their heart being regenerated and the new birth that one experiences after giving their life to Christ and becoming one of the elect. I'm not a fullblown calvinist, but that's actually the closest thing to what I believe in. I don't believe in limited atonement but I believe in total depravity and perseverance of the saints. I believe God's sheep will be preserved and the goats are the unregenerated and worldly/carnal persons without the spirit that claim to be Christian, but have not actually come to repentance and been born again.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...well to be accurate John McArthur is a calvinist. They believe in eternal security and that if a person is truly saved they will follow and live as if Jesus is Lord, but not, because in the end it will grant them salvation. It is moreso the result of their heart being regenerated and the new birth that one experiences after giving their life to Christ and becoming one of the elect. I'm not a fullblown calvinist, but that's actually the closest thing to what I believe in. I don't believe in limited atonement but I believe in total depravity and perseverance of the saints. I believe God's sheep will be preserved and the goats are the unregenerated and worldly/carnal persons without the spirit that claim to be Christian, but have not actually come to repentance and been born again.
I am certainly more Calvinist than Arminian, but they are both narratives of the text proposed by men. I think in particular the human mind falls short of understanding the kind of knowledge God has. I find Molinism as recently popularised by William Lane-Craig intriguing but get lost when talk of conditional subjunctives and the optimisation of creation for maximal positive outcomes!

I tend to defer to Psalm 139…

1O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
3You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
5You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
7Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11If I say, “Surely the darkness shall [d]fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

Lyfe

Star
I am certainly more Calvinist than Arminian, but they are both narratives of the text proposed by men. I think in particular the human mind falls short of understanding the kind of knowledge God has. I find Molinism as recently popularised by William Lane-Craig intriguing but get lost when talk of conditional subjunctives and the optimisation of creation for maximal positive outcomes!

I tend to defer to Psalm 139…

1O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
3You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
5You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
7Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11If I say, “Surely the darkness shall [d]fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.
I said in my other thread that if we don't put an emphasis on salvation changing the heart of someone(by the power of the holy spirit) then we will likely present it through either a hyper grace or legalistic(works based) bias. I see allot of hyper grace teaching that pretty much ends up denying that God actually gives someone a new heart that is contrary to sin. I also see allot of people who insist we have to obey and do all these things in order to stay saved which is just as wrong.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I said in my other thread that if we don't put an emphasis on salvation changing the heart of someone(by the power of the holy spirit) then we will likely present it through either a hyper grace or legalistic(works based) bias. I see allot of hyper grace teaching that pretty much ends up denying that God actually gives someone a new heart that is contrary to sin. I also see allot of people who insist we have to obey and do all these things in order to stay saved which is just as wrong.
I think outside relationship with Jesus, all these questions are “paint by numbers”, without true understanding.

The best presentation I have heard on the question was on cassette tape 30 years ago by a Bible teacher called Roger Price. This is the first of a three-part teaching on the subject:

Maldarker

Star
The ONLY Way to have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness (aka sin/unlawfulness) is to keep The Law. Anyone who believes differently doesn't know nor love God, nor Christ nor the Bible, regardless of what they may call themselves or tell others.

John 5:42-47
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Agreed. And that would include you as well, wouldn't it?

Which would include every single leader of every single denomination, sect, cult, etc. of every organized religion on planet Earth throughout our entire 6000 year history, ALL of whom are thieves and robbers.

John 10:1-12
10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
10:2 But he that entereth in by the door (tells the Truth) is the Shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
10:6 This parable spoke Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spoke unto them.
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:8 ALL that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
10:11 I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

Anyone who is not sound asleep spiritually, as you obviously are, will recognize the truth in what has been personally shared. Instead, because you apparently have no love for the truth, and seem to enjoy spreading lies, just as Eve spread Satan's lies to Adam, you attack God and His Christ at every opportunity, to try to hide your own ignorance.

The TRUTH that has been personally shared on this forum is NOT mine; it is Father's (God). It is exactly what ALL of God's Prophets, Christ (His Angel/Messenger/Firstborn Son), ALL of the disciples and apostles have taught and shared:

Obedience to God in ALL things is The Way that leads to LIFE and God's Blessings (Deut. 28:1-14; Acts 5:29-32); and
Continued rebellion against God by sinning/breaking His Law, will certainly lead to DEATH and eternal damnation in The Fire.

Ezekiel 18:20-22
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] DEATH (Eze. 18:4); but the gift of God [is] eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The ONLY Way to turn from wickedness/darkness/evil/sin and show God and Christ the humble gratitude They deserve for the sacrifices They have made is to keep The Law/Commandments.

You, and the other so-called "Christians" here who run for refuge to your mistaken interpretations of the letters of Paul (who you obviously know nothing about) promote the FALSE TEACHING that all someone has to do is follow your particular religious superstitions and allegedly "believe" in Jesus (even though none of you do, or you would follow His TRUE Teachings), and that somehow provides you with the authority to declare yourselves "saved".

Someone who genuinely loves and cares for others, will warn them of this very obvious FALSE TEACHING, which Satan has put into your mind and the minds of every so-called Christian, WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME FOR THEM TO REPENT AND TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

You don't even know what the word "believe" nor "repent" really mean, or all of you would be deathly afraid to continually attack God and break His Laws, including the First Commandment by promoting your pagan "trinity" which you have elevated ABOVE The ONE True God: The God and Father of Christ, Who sent Christ to Earth with the exact same message as always: remember, repent and return to God and His Law and Way, which is TRUTH AND LIFE.

IF
you truly "believed", i.e. LIVED BY God's Message of Truth, you would be advocating we remember and return to keeping His Law/Commandments too, CERTAIN that God knows what is best for all of us, as He very obviously does. Instead you argue for your master Satan AGAINST God, leading anyone foolish enough to follow you and your FALSE TEACHINGS to join Satan in The Fire.

Please note well how YOU, JoChris, seem to be hell-bent on employing illogical ad hominem attacks and bearing FALSE witness against others, to try to promote your LIES for your master, Satan. No wonder Paul quoted The Law that women should remain silent (e.g. Eph. 5:22-29; 1 Tim. 2:11-15). Peter too (1 Pet. 3:1-6).

John Anthony Hill (JAH) is the reincarnation of CHRIST, exactly as prophesied and stated on this forum numerous times. You have been provided with dozens of prophecies which can only be fulfilled by Christ during His Second Coming, and have thus far chosen to ignore them all, to your own detriment. Of course it's easier (at least until Judgment Day) to remain in ignorance than it is to face the Truth, that you don't really love Christ, or you would be keeping His Commandments (John 14:15; 21-24). For the record, JAH/Christ is my Best Friend, and is everyone's Best Friend really, if only they could recognize Him and see the Love and Light that Father has sent JAH/Christ to bring to this very dark world.

You don't even understand why you attack Him personally, instead of taking the time to study the Scriptures, humbly asking Father (God) for His Guidance in understanding them and comparing Christ's Teachings from 2000 years ago with His Teachings NOW. If you did, you would immediately recognize your errors, and see that what JAH/Christ teaches hasn't changed one bit from what He taught 2000 years ago, when He was here in the body of Jesus.

Just as the "Jews" did 2000 years ago, the "Christians" today have a FALSE impression of Who Christ is, and thus would crucify the human body He's currently using IF they were given the chance, which isn't going to happen this time around.

Further, it isn't me promoting a false christ, nor attempting to elevate JAH/Christ to an equal status with God; it's YOU who are doing that with your pagan "trinity", elevating your IMAGINARY version of Jesus to be God's Equal, even though Christ told all of us 2000 years ago that His Father IS Greater than ALL (John 10:29), including Christ (John 14:28). In fact, Christ has repeatedly told us that HIS FATHER IS HIS GOD (Matt. 27:46; John 20:17, Rev. 3:12), as did Paul (1 Cor. 11:3; 1 Cor. 15:25-28) but you apparently don't believe Christ, nor God, nor even Paul, or you wouldn't be promoting the exact opposite of what the Bible plainly states.

What an amazing hypocrite you are, here promoting a FALSE god (3=1 "trinity") and a FALSE christ, with your own totally unscriptural FALSE teachings.

What do you wish to hear? The Truth that the poster you are so fond of enjoys telling lies just as you apparently do? You attack that which you don't know (the Truth) because Satan has filled your mind with his poisons (lies) as well as your body, with pharmaceutical drugs that Satan has conned you into believing you allegedly need, even though God has told us no one needs them and that it is a capital crime to make or use them. How can you honestly claim to believe God, when you refuse to do what He COMMANDS us to do for our own benefit, to protect us from evil?

The ONE True God is Father -- The Supreme Spiritual Being, Creator and Ruler of The Universe -- Whose very first creation was Christ, Father's Eldest/Firstborn Son. Father then created everyone and everything else through and for Christ (Heb. 1:1-4), teaching Christ everything Christ knows during the process (John 5:20), which Christ would be powerless to do without Father (John 5:30).

Is it that you are willfully ignorant, or do you intentionally misrepresent things you know nothing about to deceive others?

The prophecies about the British/Israelite Throne of David are crystal clear: Father IS going to give it to Christ, to whom it belongs.

Ezekiel 21:25-27
21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Gen. 49:10)].

Luke 1:31-33
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he SHALL reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

The Royal Decree from the King of kings (Christ) provides Charles a FINAL opportunity to come to his senses, even at this very late hour, and do the right thing. IF Charles were to do that, it would not only benefit Charles, but also ALL of the people of the Israelite nations throughout the world (Gen. 35:11; Gen. 48:16-19), including Great Britain and America, Ireland, the British Commonwealth countries (like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Gibraltar) and the Baltic and Scandinavian states, etc.

Is there any realistic expectation that Charles, who is an extremely wealthy and sick individual, will turn from his evil ways? NO (Matt. 6:24; 19:24).

But at the very least, this extremely gracious and merciful offer, extended in Hope and in Love for ALL concerned, will be on record, proving that every effort was made to help Charles and the British people BEFORE the U.S. and U.K. are defeated in WW3 and God Himself (Father) removes the British/Israelite Crown from the current pretender.

Please, for your own sake if not for the sake of everyone you hope to deceive with your vile venom, learn to get rid of your hatred for the Truth and for your fellow human+Beings, before it's too late, and you too find yourself in The Fire on Judgment Day. That's exactly where you are headed unless you change your dark and unfruitful (evil/sinful) ways.

Philippians 2:8-11
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in Earth, and [things] under the earth;
2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Christ Jesus [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Umm you throw up all this and that but yet you think you know the law? LOL bro your following a false messiah why would any one believe anything you spewing. The warning is quite clear in the bible about many of these self proclaimed messiahs that have come and gone since CHRIST ascended. Question how old is this "JAH BRONY" dude anyway?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
A.Freeman, you refused to answer my above question. What will YOU do when John Anthony Hill dies?
The same thing anyone who is still here on Earth will be doing when He (Christ) sheds that body (JAH) that He is currently using.

Matthew 24:27-31
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels
(Rev. 12:7) with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

What the above passage is referring to is Christ's Second Coming, in a new body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10; 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12), explaining exactly what will happen when the body (the carcase) that Christ is currently using dies.

It specifically states that the moment that happens, the "eagles" (heavenly host) will be gathered together, and they will be seen coming in the "Clouds" TO REAP THE EARTH (gather the "Elect") as Judgment Day commences.

If you're wondering why ALL of the tribes of Earth mourn, it's because when we see all of this happen, everyone will know that time is up, and we will ALL face Judgment.

I hope the following commenter does not mind me cutting and pasting whole entry! It is a fantastic one, exposing how bad the deliberate mistranslation really is.

----
  • e-Sword Fanatic
  • Members (T)
  • Pip
    Pip
    Pip
    Pip
    Pip
  • 1,194 posts
Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:15 AM
It is an edit of the KJV and looks to based on TR sources BUT the Longer ending of Mark is omitted.
Rev 22:8-21 is omited and replaced by Rev 23:1-Rev 30-21
Used Act 29, Enoch, Thomas, Teia Tephi, 2 Esdras, Wisdom, Salomon BUT not Nehemiah.

Translating B’rêshîth "In the beginning" "as periods (headships)" is strange.
Gen 1:1 By periods (headships) God created the heaven and the earth.

Translating JHVH(the LORD) and "JaH" as "I AM" is based on an interpretation of Exo 3:14 .
While he(the translator/editor) calls himself JAH (This is blasphemous); but his real name is John Anthony Hill so it is an acronym.

"Damascus (Qumran)"?
He translate the name Balaam as "foreigners" in Jude 1:11 and "Saints" as "warriors" in Jude 1:14

Rev 24:22 And the names of the angels were, Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Saraqael, Gabriel and Remiel....

Interpretations are in () and sometimes in [] that is used as italics.
The theology is a mix of a few Catholic theology without even knowing it but is anti-Catholicism, anti-communistic, anti-fascism, anti-capitalism, Nostradamus based, Jedism(Star Wars), legalistic, SDA, British Israelism, JW and a few Islamic interpretations.
See the interpretations in Daniel and Revelation.

This "rock" in Lower-case R is not Peter/Cephas.
Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where [are] their gods, [their] rock (Peter/Cephas) in whom they trusted,...

Who calls the planet Earth the Hell?
Psa 16:10 For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell (planet Earth); neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.

Stay away from it: for seeing Science FICTION movies as spiritual guides of his Chrislam version:
http://jahtruth.net/yodas.htm
http://jahtruth.net/dune.htm

A quote from JAH:
http://jahtruth.net/darth.htm
"The REAL disciples did NOT call themselves Christians. They called themselves "Followers of The Way" or "Covenanters" (Nazriim Ha-Brit [as in Brit-ish] which is Hebrew and means TRUE TO THE COVENANT) NOT christians.
Jesus said, "Make DISCIPLES (JEDI) of all nations" NOT christians. - JAH"

Note that the word "Christians" is used in this translation as a Way to call the disciples:
Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the community, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Even without the interpretations are there serious translation errors in the corrections if you compare it with the base(the KJV).

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (KJV)
Joh 1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.(Kings of Kings)

"Word" is a translation of Logos in Greek or "Dabar"(H1697) in Hebrew. The Hebrew word "Nazir" is not "Truth" in Hebrew.
http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5139.htm

Edited by Katoog, 24 June 2017 - 08:30 AM.
The individual who has written this review obviously cannot read, or wishes to intentionally deceive others. For example, they claim that Nehemiah isn't included in the King of kings' Bible, which lists the books in chronological order unlike other translations, even though it IS in the King of kings' Bible (see book #43).

Books of the Old Covenant

Nehemiah.png

Last edited:
The same thing anyone who is still here on Earth will be doing when He (Christ) sheds that body (JAH) that He is currently using.

24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
(Rev. 12:7) with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

What the above passage is referring to is Christ's Second Coming, in a new body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10; 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12), explaining exactly what will happen when the body (the carcase) that Christ is currently using dies.

It specifically states that the moment that happens, the "eagles" (heavenly host) will be gathered together, and they will be seen coming in the "Clouds" TO REAP THE EARTH (gather the "Elect") as Judgment Day commences.

If you're wondering why ALL of the tribes of Earth mourn, it's because when we see all of this happen, everyone will know that time is up, and we will ALL face Judgment.

The individual who has written this review obviously cannot read, or wishes to intentionally deceive others. For example, they claim that Nehemiah isn't included in the King of kings' Bible, which lists the books in chronological order unlike other translations, even though it IS in the King of kings' Bible (see book #43).

Books of the Old Covenant

View attachment 84124
Christ resurrected in the body he had in Palestine. That why he commanded, when people come telling you "I am the Christ" do not believe them. You don't follow this commandment, yet are adament about following them in other instances.

A Freeman

Superstar
So it is with the law, it reveals your sin but you do not use the law to cleanse you of your sin, you use the blood of Christ.”
What would be the point of Christ cleansing us of our sins with the blood of Jesus if all we intend to do is continue sinning?

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ resurrected in the body he had in Palestine. That why he commanded, when people come telling you "I am the Christ" do not believe them. You don't follow this commandment, yet are adament about following them in other instances.
The carcase that is being talked about in Matthew 24:28 is very obviously NOT the body of Jesus that was crucified 2000 years ago, as the "eagles" (heavenly host) were not gathered together at that time -- to go and gather the Elect AFTER the tribulation -- were they?

Read what it actually says. The tribulation is occurring NOW; it did NOT occur 2000 years ago, when God raised Jesus from the dead and gave us another 2000 years to come to our senses and keep His COMMANDMENTS.

The carcase that is being talked about in Matthew 24:28 is very obviously NOT the body of Jesus that was crucified 2000 years ago, as the "eagles" (heavenly host) were not gathered together at that time -- to go and gather the Elect AFTER the tribulation -- were they?

Read what it actually says. The tribulation is occurring NOW; it did NOT occur 2000 years ago, when God raised Jesus from the dead and gave us another 2000 years to come to our senses and keep His COMMANDMENTS.
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be

A Freeman

Superstar
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be
You didn't answer the question: the carcase in Matthew 24:28 is obviously NOT the crucified body of Jesus, is it?

And the point you're raising has already been addressed in another thread.

Looking for Christ in all the wrong places is what every single "Christian" is doing in every single denomination, sect, cult, etc. of the organized religion known as "Christianity", which is FILLED with FALSE christs/false teachers, etc. Seeking Christ in the very churches/temples, etc. that Christ condemned, from the very people that Christ said were "the blind leading the blind" is exactly what Christ warned about. How can anyone even call themselves a so-called Christian priest, pastor, etc. when Christ said there is NO SUCH THING (Matt. 23:8-10)?

The reason that Satan has sent all of these false christs/false teachers/false priests/false pastors, etc. from his organized religions is to try to hide the REAL Christ Who, exactly as He prophesied, would be here NOW, in a new body with a NEW NAME. Again, how else could the body Christ is currently using die, at which time the "Eagles" (the heavenly host) be gathered together, when Christ is seen coming in the "clouds" with them in SPIRITUAL form?

24:27 For as the LIGHTENING (NOT "lightning") cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

You didn't answer the question: the carcase in Matthew 24:28 is obviously NOT the crucified body of Jesus, is it?

And the point you're raising has already been addressed in another thread.

Looking for Christ in all the wrong places is what every single "Christian" is doing in every single denomination, sect, cult, etc. of the organized religion known as "Christianity", which is FILLED with FALSE christs/false teachers, etc. Seeking Christ in the very churches/temples, etc. that Christ condemned, from the very people that Christ said were "the blind leading the blind" is exactly what Christ warned about. How can anyone even call themselves a so-called Christian priest, pastor, etc. when Christ said there is NO SUCH THING (Matt. 23:8-10)?

The reason that Satan has sent all of these false christs/false teachers/false priests/false pastors, etc. from his organized religions is to try to hide the REAL Christ Who, exactly as He prophesied, would be here NOW, in a new body with a NEW NAME. Again, how else could the body Christ is currently using die, at which time the "Eagles" (the heavenly host) be gathered together, when Christ is seen coming in the "clouds" with them in SPIRITUAL form?

24:27 For as the LIGHTENING (NOT "lightning") cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Christians of all denominations look for Christ in their hearts, and they find his presence in themselves, like Jesus told us he is in us in John. John Hill is a deceiver according to Jesus, because he said not to believe someone when they say "I am the Christ" and not to believe when they say "Christ is in [England] etc". Jesus never said he would take another incarnation because his work was finished.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
1675120515388.png

It does not matter how many of the minor laws, commandments and customs a teacher tells their believers to follow from the rest of the bible. If the first commandment is disobeyed, EVERYTHING a self-proclaimed Christian does is worthless.

Whole chapter: Deuteronomy 13

1675121085213.png

Think how many seekers and Christians over the centuries would have been saved from false teachers if we obeyed those commandments above!
Thankfully Christians are not commanded in the New Testament to kill heretics as the Jews from Old Testament were commanded to do.
However a teacher who teaches a false god is to be condemned, exposed and rejected.

1675121313924.png

It is sadly very easy to find different examples of false teachers over the centuries who teach a false god.

Contributors here most certainly can see a believer who has been spiritually seduced by JAH. There is no one with clear thinking and basic knowledge of the bible already who could follow a man who claims to be Jesus reincarnated.

JoChris

Superstar
Same here. It is only the Limited Atonement part of Calvinism I cannot accept wholeheartedly.

1675122161513.png

Although it has its limitations, my pastor made a good illustration:
He chose his wife. He only wanted her.
She also had to say yes. She also had to only want him.
It is not a contradiction. They had to want each other enough to make that life-long commitment.

It is a mystery why God appears to choose some, but God still holds us responsible if we choose to reject Him. We are not robots after all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Christians of all denominations look for Christ in their hearts, and they find his presence in themselves, like Jesus told us he is in us in John. John Hill is a deceiver according to Jesus, because he said not to believe someone when they say "I am the Christ" and not to believe when they say "Christ is in [England] etc". Jesus never said he would take another incarnation because his work was finished.
You are deceitfully evading the question because you know if you answered it truthfully, you would have to admit that Christ is here now, in a new body (from Joseph-Ephraim (Gen. 49:10; 22-24), with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12), EXACTLY as He prophesied.

Therefore it is YOU who are the deceiver, NOT Christ, Who very obviously told us He would be here NOW, just before Judgment Day.

Last edited:
with a NEW NAME
The link that worked was Jesus saying “to him that overcometh I will give a new name”. Not at all jesus saying he will appear with a new name.
the other link said “49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall”.
were you hoping I just wouldn’t look at those? That has nothing to do with Jesus saying he’ll be born again in England .
As to this question you accuse me of “deceitfully evading because if I answered it, the answer would be Jesus is born in England because it said “where the carcass is the eagles will be gathered together” My answer is no it doesn’t mean that.
The ”carcass” the eagles are gathered around is Jesus, who was pierced and died. It means his body that went through death. It is absurd to say it would be a different body that this didn’t happen to. Direct contradiction

A Freeman

Superstar
View attachment 84129

It does not matter how many of the minor laws, commandments and customs a teacher tells their believers to follow from the rest of the bible. If the first commandment is disobeyed, EVERYTHING a self-proclaimed Christian does is worthless.
Absolutely agreed. And every single self-proclaimed "Christian" who worships the "trinity", instead of God, is breaking the First and Most Important Commandment.

Amen. Just look at how many thousands upon thousands of so-called "Christian" priests and pastors, etc. have made prophecies that don't come true, and tell lies about the prophecies about Christ's Second Coming, which have come true.

For any interested in the Truth about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses, please visit:

The U.S. and U.K. are about to lose WW3 to Russia and China.

Think how many seekers and Christians over the centuries would have been saved from false teachers if we obeyed those commandments above!
Agreed. Sadly, not a single one did so.

John 3:13-15
3:13 And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.
3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up:
3:15 That whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.

Thankfully Christians are not commanded in the New Testament to kill heretics as the Jews from Old Testament were commanded to do.
Unfortunately, any so-called "Christian" who believes YOUR obviously FALSE Teachings, will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, exactly as Christ warned.

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 THINK NOT THAT I COME TO DESTROY THE LAW, or the Prophets: I am NOT come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the LEAST in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

This isn't a polite request, nor even just good advice; this is a COMMANDMENT given by Christ, to make it absolutely crystal clear that The Law will NEVER pass away.

The very fact that we are here right now, corresponding, is PROOF that heaven and earth have very obviously NOT passed away, and that The Law is still in effect today.

Anyone, including you JoChris, who teaches the exact opposite of what Christ teaches is a FALSE TEACHER and thus a LIAR. The word "Satan" means "the Opposer", which is exactly who you have sadly chosen to serve by promoting these LIES and, in doing so, have condemned yourself unless you turn from your wicked ways.

However a teacher who teaches a false god is to be condemned, exposed and rejected.

View attachment 84131
By your own words and the passage you've cited, you condemn yourself. May Father (God) have mercy on your soul (the real you, trapped inside that wretched evil body/flesh that Satan is using to spread his lies).

It is sadly very easy to find different examples of false teachers over the centuries who teach a false god.
Agreed. There have been MANY who have deceived MANY (including billions upon billions of so-called Christians, who apparently don't even know what a Father is, or what a Son is, and have chosen to believe in the lie that God is somehow 3 persons in 1, or 1 person in 3, deceitfully redefining what the number one means to suit their overt idolatry.

Anyone who worships a "trinity" is very obviously worshiping a FALSE god, wittingly or otherwise.

And anyone who promotes disobedience to God's Law and His Commandments, Statutes, Judgments, along with His Perfect Agricultural Policy, His Perfect, His Perfect Economic System, and His Perfect Healthy Diet is going to burn for it, as we've been warned for thousands of years.

There is still time for you to repent (stop sinning) and thus turn from your wicked and evil ways. Please get down on your knees and ask Father to forgive you, and start listening to and obeying Him ONLY, instead of continuing to work for Satan, who cons people into being lawless idolaters through his evil organized religions, like Talmudic "Judaism", "Christianity", "Islam" and the rest of this worlds man-made religions.

Contributors here most certainly can see a believer who has been spiritually seduced by JAH.
Yes, they could see a true BELIEVER, if only they had "eyes to see".

A promise and prophecy from God Himself through His Prophet and Servant Malachi:-

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I WILL send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (aka Judgment Day):

The prefix "Eli" means EXALTED, so that EliJAH means "exalted JAH".

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

Matthew 24:30-31

There is no one with clear thinking and basic knowledge of the bible already who could follow a man who claims to be Jesus reincarnated.
When someone is so spiritually blind that they don't know that the Son of God is really the Son OF God, i.e. God's CREATED offspring, or the difference between the IMMORTAL Christ, Who has been here MANY times -- e.g. in the body of Melchizedek and Elijah in the Old Covenant, and Jesus in the New Covenant --and the MORTAL human bodies that Christ has incarnated to bring the Word of God to us, the prisoners here in hell, they obviously have no idea what it means to think clearly and thus don't have any real knowledge of or love for the Bible (Truth).

A Freeman

Superstar
The link that worked was Jesus saying “to him that overcometh I will give a new name”. Not at all jesus saying he will appear with a new name.
the other link said “49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall”.
were you hoping I just wouldn’t look at those? That has nothing to do with Jesus saying he’ll be born again in England .
Chapter 49 in Genesis is where the Prophet Jacob/Israel gathered his sons together (the 12 ancestors of the 12 tribes of Israel) to tell them what would befall them during the last days (right before Judgment Day).

Genesis 49:1-2
49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall you in the last days.
49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

In verse 10, it says that the sceptre shall not depart from Judah (the kingly line of David, to whom God promised would never lack a descendant of his to sit on the throne of Israel - Jer. 33:17) UNTIL Shiloh (Christ) comes to gather the Elect, which means that when when Christ comes it WILL depart from Judah (to Joseph, exactly as it says in verses 22-24)

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

In verse 24, we are told The Shepherd - the Corner Stone of Israel (Christ) - will come from the tribe of Joseph.

Genesis 49:22-26
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall (colonization):
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel; (1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)
49:25 [Even] by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).

Confirmation of the Israelite crown and Davidic throne being given to Christ while He is here in a body descended from the tribe of Joseph (specifically Joseph-Ephraim) is found in Deuteronomy 33:16-17.

Deuteronomy 33:16-17
33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

The two sons of Joseph are Ephraim (the English) and Manasseh (the Anglo-Saxon Americans), who were given the name Israel (see: Gen. 48:16-19) and the birthright.

1 Chronicles 5:1-2
5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he [was] the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph (EPHRAIM and MANASSEH) the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright (Gen. 48:16).
5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him [came] the chief ruler; but the BIRTHRIGHT [was] JOSEPH's;

And these prophecies are further confirmed in the New Covenant, where Christ is again promised the Throne by Father (God) Himself.

Luke 1:31-33
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

With regard to the NEW NAME that Christ will use during His Second Coming according to prophecy (which is NEVER wrong), the referenced verses are as follows:

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).

As to this question you accuse me of “deceitfully evading because if I answered it, the answer would be Jesus is born in England because it said “where the carcass is the eagles will be gathered together” My answer is no it doesn’t mean that.
The ”carcass” the eagles are gathered around is Jesus, who was pierced and died.
No, it isn't referring to the body of Jesus, which should be self-evident to anyone reading Matthew 24.

Christ's disciples asked Him this:-

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the Sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

"Thy Coming" was very obviously NOT referring to Christ's First Coming in the body of Jesus, because Christ was already there, standing in front of them, when they asked Him these questions. The disciples were asking Christ what would happen DURING THE LAST DAYS, JUST BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD. This is exactly what verse 24:3 above says, and what the entire chapter (Matthew 24) is about.

Jesus was 2000 years ago. The Last Days before Judgment Day are NOW.

Further, were the eagles gathered when Jesus died? NO. Was Christ seen coming in the "clouds" with the angels of heaven to begin the reaping and gather the Elect? Again, NO. 2000 years have passed since Jesus was crucified, died and was buried. And we are still here.

So you hasty conclusion is obviously in error, as it is 2000 years off.

It means his body that went through death. It is absurd to say it would be a different body that this didn’t happen to. Direct contradiction
It's very obviously referring to the body that Christ is currently using, NOT Jesus. Jesus was 2000 years ago, NOT during these Last Days, right before the end of the world.