Bible verses contrasted with false teacher/s' doctrines

"It" (the Scriptures) literally doesn't say what you falsely claim it does, nor does it imply what you're falsely claiming it does. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

It is entirely possible, if not likely, that half of the 144,000 (Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4) could be souls/spirit-Beings in female bodies. That's why there are so many references in Scripture to sons AND daughters being gathered.

Matthew 24:37-39
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before The Flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until The Flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Genesis 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
I don't subscribe to your own sola scriptura theology, Freeman.

JoChris

Superstar
1669276793695.png

How do we know if we are keeping to the narrow road?

By the use of GOD's word, and not our own/ other's reasonings, visions, traditions.
1669276952841.png

Because we are still sinful creatures, for Christians it is so easy to add, subtract or distort what is clearly taught in the bible.

1669277200008.png

Thanks to the internet is very easy to find videos of preachers who appear to keep to the bible only [unlike Jahtruth with his amalgamation of Quran and pseudo-bible, the Church of Latter Day Saints [Mormons] with their additional Book of Mormon], but if a person listens closely - some - switch translations very quickly and then back again.

They are like magicians with great sleight of hand ability. They are selecting bible verse editions that suit their speech they created, it is a type of quote-mining.
Whether the preacher realises it or not, it it is subtly deceptive to their audience. It should be noted as an early warning sign for you all!

Brian Houston of Hillsong was infamous for doing that to avoid directly using the dirty word SIN.

JoChris

Superstar
As it says. Femaleness refers to our veiled state. It's the body without the head. The wife without the husband. The church without Christ. The soul without the spirit. Eve without Adam. Earth without heaven.

It doesn't imply sexual hierarchy. It symbolizes our separation from the divine.
Whole chapter here. 2 corinthians chapter 3
Nothing about maleness/ femaleness there.

earlier verses:
1669278748142.png

1669278781952.png

We are therefore unveiled creatures because of being born again through faith in Jesus, and we don't have any hidden knowledge. It is there in the bible for everyone to read. Christians are to spread the truth of the Gospel when possible, not keep it to ourselves.

1669279140840.png

JoChris

Superstar
Jordan Peterson seems to be at a crossroads - he struggles with the idea of a perfect, transcendent being and what that might mean for God’s standards. On the other hand he doesn’t yet appear to understand grace and the atonement.

I truly hope that people don't take Peterson's words on Jesus and the bible as being the Christian viewpoint.
He sounds like a well-meaning seeker who has tried a great deal to analyse meanings behind Jesus' words, but he still sounds spiritually blind.

IMO the god of Carl Jung has a very strong hold on him which needs to be broken before Peterson is spiritually free to believe in Jesus. https://futurethinkers.org/jordan-peterson-archetypes-psychedelics-enlightenment/

1669283427284.png

We need to pray Peterson sees the Truth.

1669283472438.png

A Freeman

Superstar
Who was Jesus according to Jesus?

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, only the Father.

Luke 18:18-19
18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? NONE [is] good, save ONE, [that is], God.

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

ALL
false teachers teach the opposite of what Christ (THE Master/Teacher) teaches.

JoChris

Superstar
1669498093273.png

JESUS spoke of God, His father.
TRUE teachers speak of God and therefore Jesus, not themselves.
FALSE (alleged Christian) teachers talk all about themselves, their visions, their prophecies, their writings, their goals, their needs, their desires....
And expect their followers to follow THEM instead of the Bible.
Some are bullies, some are charming, some are seducers etc etc. Some (like a certain poster here) are word-bombers and hope that enough misquoting of the Bible + rhetoric will numb your brain so much you will actually believe that JAH was Jesus reincarnated.

JoChris

Superstar
A old joke, but sadly it is a good one to illustrate the danger of playing pin the tail on the donkey with bible verses :

Did you know the Bible says that Jesus wants you to commit suicide right now? 1. Judas hanged himself (Matthew 27:5). 2. “Go and do likewise” (Luke 10:37). 3. “That thou doest, do quickly” (John 13:27).

Cults who try to prove THEY alone are guaranteed Heaven/ Paradise - and therefore believers must obey the Leader OR ELSE - are certainly not the only guilty culprits.
At the best it is an incredibly easy mistake for time-poor pastors and bible teachers who really should know better. Seeker Sensitive churches are especially weak where it comes to quoting bible verses but not showing the context.

JoChris

Superstar
1669524556168.png

Sometimes false teachers are more subtle than ones openly declaring they are Jesus reincarnated. Some don't appear to be calling believers to follow them personally at all but to follow Jesus.

There are so many popular but bad teachers who are guilty of Narcegesis - the reading of one’s own life experiences and/or that of another’s life experience, into the text of Scripture; the need to make the Bible all about themselves.

Steven Furtick is infamous for Narcegesis. He is even worse than Joel Osteen [who at least doesn't misquote the bible because he actually doesn't mention it much at all].

1669523712905.png

1669523774977.png

If a preacher/ teacher always manages to make the bible talk about YOU, even when it clearly speaks about Jesus Himself and what He has done for us - they are a false teacher.
So much from the bible has to be ignored, added to or distorted to make us our destiny fulfiller, our Saviour, and not Jesus.

Don't walk - RUN. Unpopular Discernment ministries from 10+ years ago have been proven right about Steven Furtick.

Last edited:
IMO the god of Carl Jung has a very strong hold on him which needs to be broken before Peterson is spiritually free to believe in Jesus. https://futurethinkers.org/jordan-peterson-archetypes-psychedelics-enlightenment/

We need to pray Peterson sees the Truth.
Can you describe to anyone who or what the "God of Carl Jung" is, when even he said it wasn't possible?

I find it ironic for a psychic soul to call a pneumatic soul like Jordan "spiritually blind". Vie with Muslims for Peterson's admission into your faith all you want, but it just makes you look like a Muhammad Jihab version of Christianity. Not sure what makes you think Peterson doesn't understand Jesus Christ, or believe in Him (as in trying to act in a way as if Christ embodied the metaphysical archetype of everything virtuous and worthy of emulation), but you probably never will if you don't approach what he says with an open-mindedness to your own preconceived ideas of what it is to be a Christian.

Peterson is obviously inspired by Carl Jung, but through Jung, or directly, probably by gnostic literature (or what he would call "deep religious literature") as well. As far as I can tell, he shows all the signs of a Christian mystic. Going from the place he is to the place you want him to be is assuming Peterson has not yet arrived at destination, as if he's running behind, while in my opinion he's so far past that destination (which isn't nor should it be something static) that your waiting/prayers are in vain.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@JoChris

Heresies seem so dumb to people who know the Lord, but I still marvel at the level of spiritual folly some people will sink to:

Case in point:

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris

Heresies seem so dumb to people who know the Lord, but I still marvel at the level of spiritual folly some people will sink to:

Case in point:

Full passage. Romans 1:18-32

Someone should check out that student's search history. A perverted mind thinks perverted things.

JoChris

Superstar
I find it ironic for a psychic soul to call a pneumatic soul like Jordan "spiritually blind". Vie with Muslims for Peterson's admission into your faith all you want, but it just makes you look like a Muhammad Jihab version of Christianity.
Was Jesus giving a Muhammad Jihab version of Christianity? How it that possible since the alleged prophet was thought to have been born at the earliest end of 6th century AD?

1669593862108.png

Was the apostle PETER teaching a Muhammad Jihab version of Christianity?!
1669593757821.png

Was John preaching a Muhammad Jihab version of Christianity?

Gospel in short version:

How does that compare to Islam's "version" of Christianity:

e.g. The Quran says,
And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a mighty calumny, and for their saying, “We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God”...yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they did not slay him of certainty...no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, All-Wise. There is not one of the People of the Book but will assuredly believe in him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day, he will be a witness against them. (Quran 4:156-159)

It was not Jesus that was crucified, but only a likeness of Him.
Who do logical people believe: a man born 6+ centuries later and books written 8-9th century AD [a Muslim who truly follows Islam believes all of the Hadiths written centuries after the Quran as well], OR
eyewitnesses and disciples of eyewitnesses in 1st century AD?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Can you describe to anyone who or what the "God of Carl Jung" is, when even he said it wasn't possible?

I find it ironic for a psychic soul to call a pneumatic soul like Jordan "spiritually blind". Vie with Muslims for Peterson's admission into your faith all you want, but it just makes you look like a Muhammad Jihab version of Christianity. Not sure what makes you think Peterson doesn't understand Jesus Christ, or believe in Him (as in trying to act in a way as if Christ embodied the metaphysical archetype of everything virtuous and worthy of emulation), but you probably never will if you don't approach what he says with an open-mindedness to your own preconceived ideas of what it is to be a Christian.

Peterson is obviously inspired by Carl Jung, but through Jung, or directly, probably by gnostic literature (or what he would call "deep religious literature") as well. As far as I can tell, he shows all the signs of a Christian mystic. Going from the place he is to the place you want him to be is assuming Peterson has not yet arrived at destination, as if he's running behind, while in my opinion he's so far past that destination (which isn't nor should it be something static) that your waiting/prayers are in vain.
1669594997157.png

1669595060323.png

A TRUE CHRISTIAN BELIEVES JESUS ROSE PHYSICALLY FROM THE DEAD.

Jesus, in Peterson’s teachings, is not the risen Lord who gives literal never-ending life through his death and resurrection. Rather, Jesus is one of many mythical heroes who show us the way to navigate chaos and order.

Reasons to believe [2022] -Mythical Hero or Risen Lord: Who Is Jesus to Jordan Peterson?

Don't try to kid yourself that a resurrection denier is a Christian, no matter how moral or inspiring their words may be.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Full passage. Romans 1:18-32

Someone should check out that student's search history. A perverted mind thinks perverted things.
It’s interesting to me that the heresies people are attracted to often say far more about them than they realise…

Greedy and love the things of this world?
Try the Prosperity Gospel!

Thrill seeker and bored at church?
What about the NAR??

Delusions of grandeur?
What about Adoptionism - become a “little god” or maybe a Jedi Knight!

Think your good works are good enough?
Reject the Trinity and the Atonement and go for salvation by works!

The list goes on…

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Re: Jordan Peterson, I don’t think the significance of the Atonement and of Justification by faith has hit him yet. When it does (and I do sometimes pray for him), I think it will transform him.

JoChris

Superstar
It’s interesting to me that the heresies people are attracted to often say far more about them than they realise…

Greedy and love the things of this world?
Try the Prosperity Gospel!

Thrill seeker and bored at church?
What about the NAR??

Delusions of grandeur?
What about Adoptionism - become a “little god” or maybe a Jedi Knight!

Think your good works are good enough?
Reject the Trinity and the Atonement and go for salvation by works!

The list goes on…
That is a good introduction for anyone comfortable revealing which personal tendency led them into making a god of their own making.
I had a major metanoia where it came to psychology.

Insecure and self-doubting? Try the god who makes you understand and accept your true self.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who have "eyes to see" and "ears to hear" it should be self-evident that the ONLY Way to differentiate between all of the fake christs/fake teachers the REAL Christ/Master (Teacher) is by searching the Scriptures for His "Marks", i.e. the prophecies about Him during His Second Coming.

On The Way to Emmaus Again

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

The REAL Christ (THE Master/Teacher), exactly as He prophesied, will be here NOW, gathering His Sheep and returning them to The Law/Commandments that His Father (God) gave us on Mt. Horeb in Sinai.

The false christs and false teachers will continue to advocate their own doctrines, rules and silly religious superstitions, which are leading their unwitting(?) followers (the goats) into The Fire. "Ye shall know them by their fruits".

Learn The Way home or face The Fire [prophesied to be delivered by Christ during these end-times - Rev. 10:6-10, Rev. 2:17 to teach us plainly about Father (explain the mysteries of God), exactly as He promised - John 16:25]

The title is self-explanatory.