Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Genesis 8:13-17
"And it came to pass in the six hundred and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, that the waters were dried up from the earth; and Noah removed the covering of the ark and looked, and indeed the surface of the ground was dry.
And in the second month, on the twenty-seventh day of the month, the earth was dried.
Then elohiym spoke to Noah, saying, 'Go out of the ark, you and your wife, and your sons and your sons’ wives with you.
Bring out with you every living thing of all flesh that is with you: birds and cattle and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, so that they may abound on the earth, and be fruitful and multiply on the earth.'"

TokiEl

Superstar
Genesis 9:1-6
"So elohiym blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: 'Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand. Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.
But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man’s brother I will require the life of man.
Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of elohiym He made man.'"

TokiEl

Superstar
So it is a sad fact that humans have made the earth into a killing field.

And there is no way to redeem men and women who have willfully murdered another human being.

They are forever cut off from eternal life with God.

Unless God redeems them by spilling His blood !

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 43:10-11
"'You are My witnesses' says Yehovah.
'And My servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe Me
and understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no El formed
nor will there be after Me.

I, even I, am Yehovah.
And besides Me there is no savior.'"

John 18:1.6
"When Jesus had spoken these words, He went out with His disciples across the Kidron Valley, where they entered a garden. Now Judas, His betrayer, also knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with His disciples. So Judas brought a band of soldiers and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees. They arrived at the garden carrying lanterns, torches, and weapons.
Jesus, knowing all that was coming upon Him, stepped forward and asked them, 'Who are you looking for?'
'Jesus of Nazareth,' they answered.
Jesus said, 'I am He.'
And Judas His betrayer was standing there with them.
When Jesus said, 'I am He,' they drew back and fell to the ground."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a timeline until Messiah given to the prophet Daniel from the angel Gabriel who stands in the presence of God.

“'Know therefore and understand
that from the going forth of the command
to restore and build Jerusalem
until Messiah the Prince
there shall be
seven weeks and sixty-two weeks.
The street shall be built again and the wall
even in troublesome times.'" - Daniel 9:25

We only have to find out how long is weeks and when the command to restore and build Jerusalem went forth.

What was translated as weeks is the Hebrew word shabuwa which means sevenfold and is in the Bible used of both 7 days and 7 years.

Laban told his nephew Jacob to fulfill Rachel's week/shabuwa and so after 7 years work he could marry Rachel as well. That was about 4000 years ago and the way they kept track of time back then was repeatedly counting the Creation week.

When the same Hebrew word shabuwa can mean both 7 days and 7 years then the word can be expressed as a heptad where 7 days represent 1 week and 7 years represent 360 weeks.

In the book of Nehemiah it is reported that king Artaxerxes gave the command to rebuild Jerusalem on Nisan in his 20th year.

And so we know how long is weeks and when the command to restore and build Jerusalem went forth.

Know therefore and understand
that from Nisan 444 BC
until Messiah the Prince
there shall be
seven 360 weeks and sixty-two 360 weeks.
The street shall be built again and the wall
even in troublesome times.

Those cycles of weeks of 7 years find their fulfillment on Nisan 33 AD !

I am not saying that the Jews are fools but i am saying they have been blinded.

TokiEl

Superstar
"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

- Isaiah 9:6

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 53

"Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of Yehovah been revealed?

For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.

He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.

Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by elohiym, and afflicted.

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And Yehovah has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth.

He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.

And they made His grave with the wicked—
But with the rich at His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.

Yet it pleased Yehovah to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of Yehovah shall prosper in His hand.

He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
And He shall divide the spoil with the strong,
Because He poured out His soul unto death,
And He was numbered with the transgressors,
And He bore the sin of many,
And made intercession for the transgressors."

TokiEl

Superstar
Scripture seems to suggest nuclear war as the vision of a flying scroll with dimensions of an intercontinental ballistic missile in the book of Zechariah is described as the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth.

Zechariah 5:1-4 "Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying roll.

And he said to me, 'What do you see?' So I answered, 'I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits.'

Then he said to me, 'This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: ‘Every thief shall be expelled,’ according to this side of the scroll; and, ‘Every perjurer shall be expelled,’ according to that side of it.

'I will send out the curse,” says Yehovah of hosts;
'It shall enter the house of the thief
And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name.
It shall remain in the midst of his house
And consume it, with its timber and stones.'”

TokiEl

Superstar
Terminator 3 (2003) Rise Of The Machines Ending

- transcript - 3:18 - 4:45 -

"By the time SkyNet became self aware
it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet.
Ordinary computers in office buildings dorm rooms everywhere.
It was software in cyberspace.
There was no system core.
It could not be shut down.

The attack began at 6.18 pm just as he said it would.
Judgement Day
The day the human race was nearly destroyed by the weapons they built to protect themselves.

I should have realized our destiny was never to stop Judgement Day.
It was merely to survive it together.
The terminator knew he tried to tell us
but i didn't want to hear it.

Maybe the future has been written i don't know.
All i know is what the terminator taught me.
Never stop fighting and i never will.

The battle has just begun."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Terminator Salvation (2009)

- transcript - 0:00 - 0:18 -

"What day is it ? What year ?

What happened here ?
Judgement Day happened."

TokiEl

Superstar
Where are we on God's timeline ?

According to Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy by counting seven weeks from June 7 1967 when the Jews restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem during the Six-Day War the seven 360 weeks find their fulfillment on the Day of Atonement 2015 in a Year of Jubilee.

Also it is probable that the great sign in heaven of a pregnant woman clothed with the sun in the book of Revelation is an astronomical mark in time pointing to the Feast of Trumpets 2017 since Jupiter (the star of Bethlehem) because of retrograde motion spent about 9 months in the womb of Virgo.

If the 70th and last week of Daniel began on September 23 2015 then it will end on August 17 2022 but there are reasons to believe that the first half of the last week will not last 3.5 years.

Matthew 24:21-22 "'For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.'"

Since the second half of the last week is foretold to last 3.5 years or 42 months or 1260 days then the deadline for the new world order beast rising up out of the sea in the book of Revelation is March 6 2019.

TokiEl

Superstar
So since the miraculous Six-Day War it has been possible to make a Scriptural sound case for the Great tribulation lasting 3.5 years to begin somewhere between autumn 2017 and spring 2019.

TokiEl

Superstar
What is the composite endtime Beast rising up out of the sea with seven heads and ten horns in the book of Revelation ?

This terrible Beast was also watched in the night visions by the prophet Daniel where it was devouring the whole earth and stomping on it.

We know from Daniel's interpretation of king Nebuchadnezzar's dream of a great statue that this Beast is connected to the Roman empire which the Holy Roman empire succeeded before the German empire and then the short lived Third Reich.

One of the seven heads of this Beast was mortally wounded by the sword of war but survived and all the world wondered and asked "Who is able to make war with him?"

Revelation 13:5-9 "And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear."

Daniel 7:25 "He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time
."

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
“There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.” – Ezekiel 23:20

A book of erotica more like it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is the beast coming up out of the earth with two horns like a lamb who spoke like a dragon in the book of Revelation ?

Again also Daniel the prophet watched in a vision a ram which had two horns and the angel Gabriel explained to him that the ram with the two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

So it is probable that what was known long ago as the Achaemenid empire may also play a role in the last days.

Revelation 13:11.18 "Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

TokiEl

Superstar
So both the first beast connected to the Roman empire and the second beast connected to the Achaemenid empire are working together in an alliance to usher in the New World Order system where everyone on earth must receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads in order to buy and sell.

With the advancement of AI and cryptocurrency like Bitcoin it is reasonable to assume that "the image of the beast" is AI and "the mark of the beast" is a microchip implanted with help of a hypodermic needle also containing vaccine of some sort.

Now "the number of the beast" may better be translated as "the multitude of the beast" and his number or multitude looks an awful lot like this.