Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Ephesians 6 10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Man has powerful enemies who want to take us with them to hell.

What will we do when strangled by a spirit ?

I know a man who can help... do you ?

Do you know Jesus Christ... the living God ?

TokiEl

Superstar
It's so annoying when over a billion people believe the lies of the devil... and so never ask Jesus Christ for help or healing.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 9 51As the day of His ascension approached, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. 52He sent messengers on ahead, who went into a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him. 53But the people there refused to welcome Him, because He was heading for Jerusalem.

54When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do You want us to call down fire from heaven to destroy them?

I understand James and John... especially when someone has been served truths on a silver platter and still rejects.

Vmort

Star
No indication Christ was existed.
Romans didn't crucifed Christ because free Roman citisens cannot be crucified.
Please, Christians, fix your Bible. It is wrong 6 000 years already.

AUTHORS ARE HIVITES
So, yes, religion is the form of mind control. Bible was forced upon and Christianity meant destruction our own cultures. Christianity is form of mind control just like official media today. Realise Hivites are an enemies and get rid of all things they created to enslave us.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar

Matthew 24 32Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Hosea 9 10“I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season. But they went to Baal Peor, and separated themselves to that shame; They became an abomination like the thing they loved.

Psalm 90 10The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

"Did he intend to symbolize the revival of the life of the withered Jewish race in the time of the end?" - Pulpit Commentary on Matthew 24:32

TokiEl

Superstar
The parable about the budding fig tree is intriguing since it seems to predict the restoration of the jewish nation... and the end time events in Matthew 24 about 70 - 80 years after that.

If so then we should expect to see these end time events including the great tribulation and the return of the Son of Man between 2018 - 2028.

Time will tell...

TokiEl

Superstar
As a foot note i've already identified the 1st and 2nd seal of the scroll of Revelation as the coronavirus "vaccine" and the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Am i right ? Again time will tell...

TokiEl

Superstar
Since i identify the first seal of the scroll of Revelation with the coronavirus "vaccine" in the spring of 21 and the second as the Russian invasion of Ukraine in the spring of 22... then i predict the third in the spring of 23 and the fourth in the spring of 24 and so forth...

And so the fifth aka the great tribulation/persecution will begin in the spring of 25... but since Jesus said it will be cut short else there would be nobody left to save... then the saving of the elect and God's wrath at the sixth might happen before the spring of 26.

We will just have to wait and see...

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 7And there came war in the heaven; Michael and his messengers did war against the dragon, and the dragon did war, and his messengers, 8and they did not prevail, nor was their place found any more in the heaven; 9and the great dragon was cast forth — the old serpent, who is called ‘Devil,’ and ‘the Adversary,’ who is leading astray the whole world — he was cast forth to the earth, and his messengers were cast forth with him.

When the devil is leading astray the whole world... who then will you ask for advice and guidance ?

TokiEl

Superstar
If i on this forum put all the voices of nuisance on ignore... i am almost alone. L0L

So the shepherde is moving on...and if anybody listened amidst the noise from twats and trolls L0L

Good on You and God Bless.

To the Rest.

Good Luck.

TokiEl

Superstar
I broke my shepherde staff and told God no more.

I am not shepherding this people.

They are stubborn stiff necked stupids i said.

But so were you He said. L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
I've glued and gorilla taped my shepherde staff so i won't be hitting with it as you can understand it might easily break again.

TokiEl

Superstar
At the end of the age just before the great persecution... it's best to be generous and forgiving.

Who knows ?

Maybe God may snatch one away from the world right in front of persecutors silly grin.

That's a blessed hope.