Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
So the figurehead of christendom is the antichrist.

That's bad right.

It's giving Christ and christians a bad name.

Not good.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now the pope got his power and authority from the beast with the seven heads and ten horns who will rise from the abyss.

This beast has not risen yet... but is pulling the strings from out of sight.

Revelation 13 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?

TokiEl

Superstar
Islam is a big global religion... like christendom right.

You can say those two religions compete for the souls of men.

Now the Bible got something to say about islam... and like many things therein you need to study to see it.

Shall we see what the Bible got to say about islam ?

Isaiah 14 12-15

How you have fallen from heaven Helel ben sahar

You have been cut down to the ground o destroyer of nations.

You said in your heart...

I will ascend to the heavens.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north.

I will ascend above the tops of the clouds.

I will make myself like the Most High.

But you will be brought down to Sheol

To the lowest depths of the Pit.

This is talking about a heavenly being who wants to be like God.

The name of this fallen angel is Helel.

And he wills 5 things.

He will sit on the mount of assembly like the Most High... but above and north of where God sat.

Now do you know who he is ?

God sat on a mount where people assembled... but above and north of where God sat in the Temple... king Herod built a plaza now known as the temple mount.

Who now occupy the temple mount... and has done so for over a thousand years ?

In arabic hilal means crescent... and there are 5 pillars of islam.

Now do you know who he is ?

The god of islam.

Now you know who he is.

Yes i know truths can be brutal... but just redirect your love for God to Jesus Christ.

That is if you truly love God.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Malachi 3 1“Behold, I will send My messenger, who will prepare the way before Me. Then the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His templethe Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight—see, He is coming,” says the LORD of Hosts.

Mark 1 1This is the beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 2As it is written in Isaiah and the prophets.

“Behold, I will send My messenger ahead of You, who will prepare Your way.”

3“A voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him.’ ”

4John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. 5People went out to him from all of Jerusalem and the countryside of Judea. Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow*1. And he was given a crown*2, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

*1 Strong's G5115 - toxon

The British publisher defines the adjective toxic as “poisonous.” The word first appeared in English in the 1650s. It came from the Latin word toxicus, meaning “poisoned.”

The Latin word itself actually came from the Greek term toxon, meaning “bow.” In ancient Greece, fighters with bows would put poison on the points of their arrows.

*2 Strong's G4735 - stephanos

στέφᾰνος • (stéphanos) m (genitive στεφᾰ́νου); second declension

1 That which encircles, surrounds
2 crown, wreath, chaplet, especially the conqueror's wreath
3 In general: any prize or honour

In the Vulgate written in Latin the word is corona.

TokiEl

Superstar
Has the first horseman in the four horsemen of the apocalypse because of corona gone out conquering with poisonous darts ?

So is it now time for the second horseman ?

Rev6 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Thess 2 1Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come.

3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed.

4He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

The rebellion or apostasy or falling away from faith... and the revealing of the man of sin... will happen before the coming of Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him.

3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed.

First this man of sin must be revealed... and after that... Jesus Christ is coming.

TokiEl

Superstar
It could be that only the first seal in the book of Revelation has been opened...

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow*1. And he was given a crown*2, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

The British publisher defines the adjective toxic as “poisonous.” The word first appeared in English in the 1650s. It came from the Latin word toxicus, meaning “poisoned.”

The Latin word itself actually came from the Greek term toxon, meaning “bow.” In ancient Greece, fighters with bows would put poison on the points of their arrows.

*2 Strong's G4735 - stephanos

στέφᾰνος • (stéphanos) m (genitive στεφᾰ́νου); second declension

1 That which encircles, surrounds
2 crown, wreath, chaplet, especially the conqueror's wreath
3 In general: any prize or honour

In the Vulgate written in Latin the word is corona.

If so the second seal ought to open soon...

Revelation 6 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.

There is a sealing of the elect and what might be a gathering/rapture event at the opening of the 6th seal.

So if only the first seal has been opened... then five more seals must open before the rapture right.

Maldarker

Star
It could be that only the first seal in the book of Revelation has been opened...

If so the second seal ought to open soon...

Revelation 6 3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.

There is a sealing of the elect and what might be a gathering/rapture event at the opening of the 6th seal.

So if only the first seal has been opened... then five more seals must open before the rapture right.
So whats to say the first is open?

TokiEl

Superstar
So whats to say the first is open?
The forces of the antichrist are conquering with a bow... that means poison.

It means that because in old times they used to put poison on the tip of the darts/arrows.

Maldarker

Star
The forces of the antichrist are conquering with a bow... that means poison.

It means that because in old times they used to put poison on the tip of the darts/arrows.

could be warfare with no war to start - no arrows mentioned with the bow. Kind of a worthless weapon if no arrows. However maybe it means this: (the lack of arrows may suggest war fought, not with blood-letting weapons, but with words or ideas & it starts with arrows already shot? aka the jab?)

TokiEl

Superstar
could be warfare with no war to start - no arrows mentioned with the bow. Kind of a worthless weapon if no arrows.
Yes the rider on the white horse is conquering with a bow.

Now the original greek word for bow is toxon... so the rider on the white horse is conquering with poison.

The rider on the white horse was given a crown or corona in latin... so he could conquer with a bow or poison.

Do you understand ?

Maldarker

Star
Yes the rider on the white horse is conquering with a bow.

Now the original greek word for bow is toxon... so the rider on the white horse is conquering with poison.

The rider on the white horse was given a crown or corona in latin... so he could conquer with a bow or poison.

Do you understand ?
do you see where i am coming from think its both like said no arrows for the bow worthless weapon not? So if this is darts then they have already been launched used fires etc. prior to him riding so yeah makes sense.

Bubbajay

Veteran
It sounds more like Artemis or Diana the goddesses of the hunt, who both used a bow. Or Hecate who used darts.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Not a female rider think that would have been noted.
True. Maybe Eros or Heracles.

I'm just not seeing how the vaccine is the mark of the beast. The Antichrist is in power when the mark is given, that's not to say a future injection of some sort can't be the mark. It has to be given in the right hand or forehead.