Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Ephesians 6 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes.

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 26 13About noon, O king, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and my companions. 14We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice say to me in Hebrew, ‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’

15‘Who are You, Lord?’ I asked.

I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied. 16‘But get up and stand on your feet. For I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen from Me and what I will show you. 17I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles.
I am sending you to them 18to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those sanctified by faith in Me.’

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Against the devil and his angels and demons and serpent seed... mankind needs a hero.

A champion who can stand in the gap and stop them in their track.

The Son of Man.

Tsk tsk... He is invincible.

TokiEl

Superstar
Nobody can stop the Son of Man.

Devils are terrified of Him.

If you shout His name... they're gone in an instant.

They tremble at the prospect of hearing the name Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is too little praise for the Lord God in this forum.

Who do you think you are worms ? L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
There is God and there is satan.

The former is the Creator and the latter is a created cherub.

Jesus Christ is the Creator and satan is everybody else pretending to be God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus Christ being God is not intuitive nor logical.

It takes faith to believe He is God.

Faith in the written record about Him in the Bible and faith in the thousands of testimonies about Him from people all over the world.

There must be millions by now who know by experience that He is God.

Me included.

TokiEl

Superstar
God must have a triune nature !

That's because He is described as such in the Bible... and because man who is made in His image has a triune nature.

Just because you are body soul and spirit... you would not call yourself three would you ?

No you are one... with a triune nature.

God who is much greater than you (and even me) L0L... can do much more with His triune nature.

TokiEl

Superstar
We know from the Bible that at the time of the end those who believe in Jesus Christ and keep His commandments will be persecuted...

That's the time for the devil worshipping sodomites to take full control over the world and rid itself of it's christian conscience.

Since they can't kill God so they kill God's people.

Don't they know they will burn...?

I truly don't think they have thought this through...

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 10 34Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, 35but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right. 36He has sent this message to the people of Israel, proclaiming the gospel of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Peter had an epiphany or a Holy spirit insight as i call it... he truly understood that all who do right is accepted by God.

Sadly a lot of christians don't even understand this simple basic truth.

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 17 27God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’e As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’f 29Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.

30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all people everywhere to repent. 31For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising Him from the dead.”

You might have read pages or heard hours about the topic of how people was saved before Jesus Christ was born etc etc.... but God just overlooked it.

Short sweet and simple.

God just overlooked it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Is God your Father ?

Yes child He is.

God is your Father.

Why you worry when your Father is God ?

TokiEl

Superstar
If you want to be wise... i advise you to relate to God as your Father.

That's it.

God is your Father and we both know that.

That's the secret of wisdom.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is nothing that God do not know.

And He wants to inform you... so come as a child...

For that's what you are compared to God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 24 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

Revelation 6 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Matthew 24 30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Revelation 7 1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3“Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.

This seems to me to be the same event... Matthew 24:29 is the same as Revelation 6:12- and Matthew 24:30 is the same as Revelation 7:1-.

If so there will be a rapture or at least a gathering of the elect at the time of the Rev 6 wrath of God.

Yes God is not happy about the world... not happy at all.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
If you're a friend of the world... God is gonna roast you.

(Or something like that...i'll look it up verbatim).

James 4 4You whores ! Don't you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God ?

Whoever wants friendship with the world is an enemy of God.

Strong words but since the world is under the dominion of the devil until Christ comes back... so it is.

Luke 4 5Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6“I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory,” he said. “For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish. 7So if You worship me, it will all be Yours.”

8But Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’

TokiEl

Superstar
You do not study God's book by just looking at the translation in your language.

That's reading !

TokiEl

Superstar
Who was this being who was named Jesus Christ... before he was born on earth ?

He said things like... Truly truly before Abraham was born i am. And he said... Glorify me Father with the glory i had with You before the world was.

Who was this guy ?

There is a glimpse of this being in for example Psalm 110.... where king David calls him his lord who is seen sitting at the right hand of the LORD.

And in Psalm 2... the kings of the earth and the world leaders are foretold to rebell against the LORD and the lord sitting beside Him namely the Messiah... which will not end well for the rebels by the way.

And what did John say...

John 1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... 14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the only begotten Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Psalm 2 7I will proclaim the decree

spoken to Me by the LORD:

“You are My Son;

today I have become Your Father.

Today a little over 2000 years ago... the Word of God became the Son of God and Man.

The Messiah.

Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Do not be too confident in your own understanding of the Bible... as that would just make you another pharisee.

For we see through a glass darkly and prophecy in part... so show some humility and open your mind to the possibility that others may know more than you about some topics.

Nobody knows more than the Archshepherd... and the many shepherde He has sent...

If you oppose a shepherde... you oppose the Good shepherd.

And that's no good.