Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you know any god who rejects the divinity of Jesus Christ ?

That's him... that's the devil.

TokiEl

Superstar
The countdown is completed on August 17 2022.

Given by the angel Gabriel back in archaic times... long before you were born and spent your first years drooling and soiling your diapers.

TokiEl

Superstar
God has a name.​

Exodus 6 2God also told Moses, “I am YHWH. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My name YHWH I did not make Myself known to them. 4I also established My covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, the land where they lived as foreigners.

YHWH as Moses wrote it 3500 years ago.

The Father crucifying the Son.​

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

This is the third reich... mortally wounded in war but will heal and rise again out of underground bases.

The shepherde has spoken.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ezekiel 33 10Now as for you, son of man, tell the house of Israel that this is what they have said: ‘Our transgressions and our sins are heavy upon us, and we are wasting away because of them! How can we live?’

11Say to them: ‘As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’

12Therefore, son of man, say to your people: ‘The righteousness of the righteous man will not deliver him in the day of his transgression; neither will the wickedness of the wicked man cause him to stumble on the day he turns from his wickedness. Nor will the righteous man be able to survive by his righteousness on the day he sins.’

13If I tell the righteous man that he will surely live, but he then trusts in his righteousness and commits iniquity, then none of his righteous works will be remembered; he will die because of the iniquity he has committed.

14But if I tell the wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ and he turns from his sin and does what is just and right— 15if he restores a pledge, makes restitution for what he has stolen, and walks in the statutes of life without practicing iniquity—then he will surely live; he will not die. 16None of the sins he has committed will be held against him. He has done what is just and right; he will surely live.

17Yet your people say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But it is their way that is not just. 18If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, he will die for it. 19But if a wicked man turns from his wickedness and does what is just and right, he will live because of this.

20Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But I will judge each of you according to his ways, O house of Israel.”

The only reason sins are forgiven when we repent...is because Jesus paid the price for sins.

If He didn't our repentance would be in vain.

TokiEl

Superstar
Man is body soul and spirit.

So is man one or three ?

Man is of course one with a triune nature.

TokiEl

Superstar
Shall i spill the secret of the universe ?

Why not i'm in a good mood.

Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
Where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them.

- Matthew 18:20 -​

TokiEl

Superstar
Mark 1614Later, as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the Eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.

15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;d 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

TokiEl

Superstar
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father.

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son

and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

- Matthew 11 27 -

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 17 22Then Paul stood up in the meetingc of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I see that in every way you are very religious. 23For as I walked around and examined your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore what you worship as something unknown, I now proclaim to you.

24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands. 25Nor is He served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands.

27God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’ 29Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.

30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all people everywhere to repent. 31For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising Him from the dead.”

God made national boundaries.

Jews in Judea and Arabs in Arabia.

Respect the God given boundaries.

God overlooked the times of ignorance before Jesus Christ... but now commands all to repent because Jesus is the Judge at the end of the age.