Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Genesis 29 26Laban replied, “It is not our custom here to give the younger daughter in marriage before the older. 27Fulfill another shabua,* and we will give you this also for the service which you shall serve with me yet seven other years., and we will give you the younger one in return for another seven years of work.”

*Strong's H7620 - šāḇûaʿ: seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week

Sāḇûa is the same unit of time used in Daniel 9 in the countdown to Christ.

Did Jacob and Laban know the length of the solar year about 2000 BC ? No but they knew there were 30 days a month and 12 months a year. And that's 360 days in a year... which is 360 weeks in seven years.

That's why in Daniel 9 you need to substitute šāḇûaʿwith 360 weeks when counting down to the Christ.

If you substitute šāḇûaʿwith 7 solar years... you must assume that Jacob and Laban knew the exact lenght of the solar year in 2000 BC.

And that assumption is of course ridiculous... but this what happens when sheep think they are shepherds.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Joshua 5 13And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went to him, and said to him, Are you for us, or for our adversaries?

Who's this ?​

Is it a man ? The Script describes him as a man so it must be a man right ?L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
14No; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said to him, What said my Lord to his servant?

A man who is captain or sar/prince of the host of the LORD ? And why is Joshua worshipping a man ?

TokiEl

Superstar
15And the captain of the LORD's host said to Joshua, Loose your shoe from off your foot; for the place where on you stand is holy. And Joshua did so.

Why is this man who is the captain or sar/prince of the host of the LORD repeating verbatim what the angel of the LORD said to Moses ?

And what is a host anyway ?L0L

What a strange man. Yes for he must be a man for the Script says so right.

Wrong. That's not a mere mortal man.

TokiEl

Superstar
Genesis 18 1Then the LORD appeared to Abraham by the Oaks of Mamre in the heat of the day, while he was sitting at the entrance of his tent. 2And Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he ran from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

So the LORD is a man L0L.

That's what the Script says...

The LORD and the two accompanying angels are described as men.

TokiEl

Superstar
3“My lord,” said Abraham, “if I have found favor in your sight, please do not pass your servant by. 4Let a little water be brought, that you may wash your feet and rest yourselves under the tree. 5And I will bring a bit of bread so that you may refresh yourselves. This is why you have passed your servant’s way. After that, you may continue on your way.”

“Yes,” they replied, “you may do as you have said.”

6So Abraham hurried into the tent and said to Sarah, “Quick! Prepare three seahs of fine flour, knead it, and bake some bread.”

7Meanwhile, Abraham ran to the herd, selected a tender and choice calf, and gave it to a servant, who hurried to prepare it. 8Then Abraham brought curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and he set them before the men and stood by them under the tree as they ate.

Of course the LORD and the two accompanying angels must be men after all... as if they have digestive systems if they were not right.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
So we've learned that the LORD GOD and angels are men after all.

The Bible calls them men and so they must be men... besides they eat like men.

I'm too clever for this.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 9 25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem to the Messiah the Prince shall be seven sevens, and three score and two sevens: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Brilliant the Bible provides a countdown to the Christ... 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks.

Counting from the command to restore and build Jerusalem with the wall.

Nehemiah wrote a book about building the wall... and he was given the go ahead on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

So the Christ will come counting from Nisan 444 BC... 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = Nisan 33 AD.

TokiEl

Superstar
26And after three score and two sevens shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and to the end of the war desolations are determined.

The prince that shall come... ? Who's that ?

His people destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple... so he is a prince of Rome right.

27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one seven: and in the middle/midnight of the seven he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured on the desolate.

This prince of Rome shall confirm a covenant with many at the start of the 70th and last seven.

Who is he ? And when will he come and do that ?

The Bible provides the precise countdown to the Christ over 500 years before Christ came... so does God's book also provide the precise countdown to this prince of Rome who shall come...?

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you think God knew 2500 years ago exactly when this prince of Rome shall come and confirm a covenant with many ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14 12-15

How have you fallen from the heavens,

O Helel ben sahar.

You have been cut down to earth, O overthrower of nations.

You said in your heart:

I will ascend to the heavens.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of congregation, in the recesses of the north.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.

I will make myself like the Most High.

15Surely you shall be brought down to sheol, in the recesses of the pit.

TokiEl

Superstar
What have we here ?

An angel who wants to be like God.

A creature who wants to be like the Creator.

This is trouble.

TokiEl

Superstar
He is the god of this age and the archon of the world.

2 Cor 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 14 30I will not speak with you much longer, for the archon of the world is coming, and he has no claim on Me.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 4 5Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6“I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory,” he said. “For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish. 7So if You worship me, it will all be Yours.”

8But Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”

The devil is the god of this age and the archon of the world.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14 12-15

How have you fallen from the heavens,

O Helel ben sahar.

You have been cut down to earth, O overthrower of nations.

You said in your heart:

I will ascend to the heavens.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of congregation, in the recesses of the north.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.

I will make myself like the Most High.

15Surely you shall be brought down to sheol, in the recesses of the pit.

TokiEl

Superstar
That is the devil... and he will copy God by having a temple on the mount of congregation like God did in Jerusalem.