Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
The shepherde can teach truths... but you got to make an effort to understand those truths.

TokiEl

Superstar
Truth is that the devil is posing as allah... that's a beautiful brutal truth.

The devil dictated a book wherein he is the protagonist pretending to be God.

Close that book and open the Bible... God's own Book.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 12 9And the great dragon was hurled down— that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 4 8Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people! 9If we are being examined today about a kind service to a man who was lame, to determine how he was healed, 10then let this be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11This Jesus is

[Psalm 118:22] ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’

12Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

There is Jesus Christ... and there are devils demons and serpent seed.

TokiEl

Superstar
Truth is that this pope is the antichrist... that's a beautiful brutal truth.

The chief christian is the foremost human adversary of Jesus Christ and christians.

Sounds like a bad movie plot i know.

TokiEl

Superstar
Romans 12 14Bless those who persecute you. Bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but enjoy the company of the lowly. Do not be conceited.

17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone.

19Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.”

Remember to live like you live forever....

TokiEl

Superstar
The world's most valuable gift... is His name.

Romans 10 11It is just as the Scripture says: “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.”e 12For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and gives richly to all who call on Him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14How then can they call on the One in whom they have not believed? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone to preach? 15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
What's the time...?

From Nisan 444 BC it's 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks until Nisan 33 AD and the Christ.

*Church age*

From June 7 1967 it's 7x360 weeks until September 23 2015 and the antichrist.

So from September 23 2015 it's 360 weeks until August 17 2022.

The countdown given by the angel Gabriel to the prophet Daniel completes on August 17 2022....

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
When time is up... is that when God's judgement will commence ?

I'm just giving you an educated guess here.

TokiEl

Superstar
When the countdown is or about to be completed... then what ?

Anybody ?

Calling Elvis....

TokiEl

Superstar
Mark 16 15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;d 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

Luke 10 17The seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us
in Your name.

Mark 9 38John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone else driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not accompany us.” 39“Do not stop him,” Jesus replied. “For no one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me.

Acts 19 13Now there were some itinerant Jewish exorcists who tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those with evil spirits. They would say, “I bind you by Jesus, whom Paul proclaims.” 14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15Eventually, one of the evil spirits answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?” 16Then the man with the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. The attack was so violent that they ran out of the house naked and wounded.

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2 1Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together,

against YHWH and against His Messiah.

3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”

The kings of the earth and the rulers made their own ten commandments.

Psalm 2 4The One enthroned in heaven laughs; Adonay taunts them.

5Then He rebukes them in His anger, and terrifies them in His fury:

TokiEl

Superstar
Time is running out... there is not much time left for mocking God.

Christ is gonna go medieval on the world... and if you're not of Him you're truly nobody.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 12 7Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. 9And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying:

“Now have come the salvation and the power

and the kingdom of our God,

and the authority of His Christ.

For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—

he who accuses them day and night before our God.

11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb

and by the word of their testimony.

And they did not love their lives

so as to shy away from death.

12Therefore rejoice, O heavens,

and you who dwell in them!

But woe to the earth and the sea;

with great fury the devil has come down to you,

knowing he has only a short time.”

TokiEl

Superstar
If you live in the world... you are under the devil's deception.

You are infected with one or more of the devil's delusions.

There is no hope for you to snap out of it... unless you make an effort.

Or call on Jesus Christ... the quick fix.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Philippians 2 5Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, existing in the form of God,

did not consider equality with God

something to be exploited.

7but emptied Himself,

taking the form of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8And being found in appearance as a man,

He humbled Himself