Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
John 10 25“I already told you, Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 26But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. 27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Deuteronomy 6 4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. 5And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Mark 12 29And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.

John 10 30I and the Father are one.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 14 8Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.

9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me— or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 20 34 Jesus answered, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage. 36In fact, they can no longer die, because they are like the angels. And since they are sons of the resurrection, they are sons of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 24 19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

So Jesus is saying that in order to save the elect (144 000)... those days must be cut short.

For if those days were not cut short... the elect (144 000) would not be saved but most likely martyred.

Is there a timeline which will be cut short... in order to save the elect (144 000) ?

There is a timeline in Daniel 9 where the 70th seven ends in August 2022.

Does this mean the elect (144 000) will be saved before that time ?

The shepherde suspects so...

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
A short drone view of a community near Lyons OR after the Beachie Creek wildfire.

Notice how houses are incinerated while trees are untouched.

That's how wild it was.

TokiEl

Superstar
Are you ready to give up everything ?

Everything but the Name....

Are you ready to loose it all... except Jesus Christ ?

TokiEl

Superstar
You know from the Script that God would restore the jews in His land after 2000 years... and the generation who witnessed this jewish restoration would not pass away until the endtime prophecies were fulfilled.

There is an even more precise end time marker... the timeline in Daniel 9.

7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks from the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem with the wall until the Christ.

Pause.

7x360 weeks from the word to restore Jerusalem until the Antichrist.

Dan 9 26Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and will have nothing. Then the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood, and until the end there will be war; desolations have been decreed. 27And he will confirm a covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of the temple will come the abomination that causes desolation, until the decreed destruction is poured out upon him.

The pope of Rome on Sept 25 2015 right on Daniel's timeline confirmed the global all pervasive covenant of Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations.

And so this 70th seven 360 weeks will be completed in August 2022.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 22 25 There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. 26Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to happen, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

34But watch yourselves, or your hearts will be weighed down by dissipation, drunkenness, and the worries of life— and that day will spring upon you suddenly like a snare. 35For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36So keep watch at all times, and pray that you may have the strength to escape all that is about to happen and to stand before the Son of Man.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 24 30 At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 7 1Then I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.

4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel:

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 14 1Then I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him 144,000 who had His name and His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of many waters and the loud rumbling of thunder. And the sound I heard was like harpists strumming their harps.

3And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. And no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they are virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They have been redeemed from among men as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5And no lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

TokiEl

Superstar
Suddenly like a snare... abruptly like a trap clap Jesus Christ is coming for His chosen five wise virgins.

They will not be troubled by God's wrath.

TokiEl

Superstar
When will God's wrath begin ?

Rev 6 12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?

TokiEl

Superstar
When is it ?

Well it's highly likely before August 2022... for that's when Daniel's 70th seven ends.

TokiEl

Superstar
You know we're just microorganisms on an intergalactic bath bomb... and God is about to take a bath.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
I am man made in God's image.

And since i am man made in God's image... i know you are too...and that's why i don't force my will on you.