Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
You may wonder if you're gonna take the vaccine... or you might have made up your mind.

That's your choice.

You're free to take DNA vaccine which will modify your genes and make you GMO.

And you may or may not know that all GMO's are patented and so company owned.

You're welcome.

TokiEl

Superstar
Those worthless shepherds of jewish rabbis are an absolute disgrace.

The shepherde just had to vent this...

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus had fasted for 40 days in the wilderness... when the devil came to check on him.

Luke 4 5Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6“I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory, he said. “For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish. 7So if You worship me, it will all be Yours.

8But Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’

So the devil is the god of this world.

And that's why it is said...

1 John 2 15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

TokiEl

Superstar
41While the Pharisees were assembled, Jesus questioned them:

42 “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?

“ David’s, they answered.

43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord’? For he says:

44‘The Lord said to my Lord,

“Sit at My right hand

until I put Your enemies

under Your feet.” ’

45So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?

46 No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

TokiEl

Superstar
41While the Pharisees were assembled, Jesus questioned them:

42 “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?

“ David’s, they answered.

43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord’? For he says:

Psalm 110 1YHWH said to my adon

“Sit at My right hand

until I put Your enemies

under Your feet.” ’

45So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?

Jesus clearly equates himself with the adon or lord sitting at the right side of YHWH.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The point is that before Christ or Messiah was born on earth as a son... whose son ? He was sitting beside YHWH in heaven.

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2:1-5

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against YHWH and against His Messiah.

"Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords".

He who sits in the heavens L0Ls...

Adonay mocks them.

Then He rebukes them in His anger and terrifies them in His fury.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 2 12To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of the One who holds the sharp, double-edged sword. 13I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held fast to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day when My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

The Pergamon Altar as reconstructed in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin.

The Pergamon Altar (Ancient Greek: Βωμός τῆς Περγάμου) is a monumental construction built during the reign of king Eumenes II in the first half of the 2nd century BC on one of the terraces of the acropolis of the ancient Greek city of Pergamon in Asia Minor.

The structure is 35.64 metres wide and 33.4 metres deep; the front stairway alone is almost 20 metres wide. The base is decorated with a frieze in high relief showing the battle between the Giants and the Olympian gods known as the Gigantomachy.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 14 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.

12Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead— those who die in the Lord from this moment on.

“Yes, says the Spirit, “ they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm back... just out to buy a pack of cigarettes.

They say smoking is bad for you... and so you know it isn't.

Gotta activate those niacin receptors...

TokiEl

Superstar
Anyway what did Jesus mean by saying that the throne of Satan was in Pergamon ?

Well in Pergamon there was an altar dedicated to the greek gods who defeated the giants.

And any astute bible reader know that a group of angels procreated with women and begot giants.

They were not born giants of course... but they didn't stop growing just like serpents don't stop growing.

And so Satan and his angels has a seed... and when giants died or were killed their spirits became demons.

The Pergamon altar has been in rubble for over 1500 years... but was reconstructed in Germany about a hundred years ago.

And the significance of this is in Revelation 13 where Satan gives his throne to the endtime beast... to the head which was mortally wounded in war. The Third reich... which will revive as the Script says...

TokiEl

Superstar
The Third reich or the remnant of it... are recuperating in deep underground bases around the world where they collaborate with Satan and his angels and the serpent seed also known as aliens.

And that's why UFO's are such a hush hush...

TokiEl

Superstar
The Good shepherd has sent the shepherde to spill the beans... and by God i'm spilling it.

It's a bloody mess.