Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 16 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the [a]bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”

2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

foul, loathsome - Strong's Greek 2556: Bad, evil, in the widest sense. Apparently a primary word; worthless, i.e. depraved, or injurious.

loathsome, malignant - Strong's Greek 4190: Evil, bad, wicked, malicious, slothful.

TokiEl

Superstar
Receiving the mark of the beast which will be needed for buying and selling is strictly forbidden by God.

TokiEl

Superstar
You may have heard pastors say... But but we gotta eat !

No you gotta pray or die.

TokiEl

Superstar
Anybody want to bet that the emerging mass vaccination is not the mark of the beast ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Informative clip about the coming corona vaccine.

Gmo humans are not exactly humans.

The scriptural astute know that this was the exact reason for the Flood.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's written in a Psalm that kings of the earth and world leaders are in rebellion to God and Christ.

And this is causing God a good L0L... until it's not funny anymore.

Psalm 2 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:

TokiEl

Superstar
Proverbs 1 26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,

27 When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.

TokiEl

Superstar
8. Now as to the tower of Antonia, it was situate at the corner of two cloisters of the court of the temple:21 of that on the west, and that on the north. It was erected upon a rock of fifty cubits in height: and was on a great precipice. It was the work of King Herod.22
Wherein he demonstrated his natural magnanimity. In the first place the rock itself was covered over with smooth pieces of stone, from its foundation; both for ornament; and that any one who would either try to get up, or to go down it, might not be able to hold his feet upon it. Next to this, and before you come to the edifice it self of the tower, there was a wall, three cubits high; but within that wall all the space of the tower of Antonia it self was built upon, to the height of forty cubits. The inward parts had the largeness and form of a palace. It being parted into all kinds of rooms, and other conveniencies; such as courts, and places for bathing, and broad spaces for camps: insomuch that by having all conveniencies that cities wanted, it might seem to be composed of several cities; but by its magnificence it seemed a palace.

And as the intire structure resembled that of a tower, it contained also four other distinct towers, at its four corners. Whereof the others were but fifty cubits high: whereas that which lay upon the south east corner was seventy cubits high: that from thence the whole temple might be viewed. But on the corner, where it joined to the two cloisters of the temple, it had passages down to them both: through which the guards (for there always lay in this tower a Roman legion) went several ways among the cloisters, with their arms, on the Jewish festivals; in order to watch the people, that they might not there attempt to make any innovations.

For the temple was a fortress, that guarded the city; as was the tower of Antonia a guard to the temple. And in that tower were the guards of those three (14).

It's absolutely impossible to read Josephus and not understand that the tower of Antonia with a Roman legion is the Temple Mount.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isa 63 1Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah with crimson-stained garments?

Who is this robed in splendor, marching in the greatness of His strength?

“It is I, proclaiming vindication, mighty to save.”

2Why are Your clothes red, and Your garments like one who treads the winepress?

3“I have trodden the winepress alone,

and no one from the nations was with Me.

I trampled them in My anger and trod them down in My fury;

their blood spattered My garments, and all My clothes were stained.

4For the day of vengeance was in My heart,

and the year of My redemption had come.

5I looked, but there was no one to help;

I was appalled that no one assisted.

So My arm brought Me salvation, and My own wrath upheld Me.

6I trampled the nations in My anger;

in My wrath I made them drunk

and poured out their blood on the ground.”

Rev 19 11Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.

14 The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. 15And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

TokiEl

Superstar
God's wrath begins at the breaking of the 6th seal in the book of Revelation... which coincides with an attack against the state of Israel by Gog and gang as described in Ezekiel 38.

At that time 144k elect or chosen by Jesus also known as virgins in Rev 14 will be sealed by His angels.

We don't know when... but it's probably before the summer of 2022 because that's when the 70th week ends. And as Jesus said those days will be cut short for the sake of the elect.

Dan 9 27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week, But in the midnight/middle* of the week he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. * Strong's H2677 - chetsiy: The KJV translates Strong's H2677 in the following manner: half (108x), midst (8x), part (4x), midnight (3,915x), middle (1x).

Mat 25 6 At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him! 7Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.

In a couple of days begins the feast of trumpets which is also known as the day and hour nobody knows... because that day is decided by the sighted new crescent moon. Anyway God's wrath has not begun yet... but there's always next year right.

By the ways things are going... next year could very well be it.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
See what the shepherde posted in 2017.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 24 19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

There is a timeline in the Scrpt which can be cut short... and that is Daniel's 70 weeks.

And that timeline ends in August 2022.

Now if they begin mass DNA vaccination and so modify corrupt our genes later this year or early next year... then nobody would be saved if Jesus was to dilly dally until August 2022.

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Thess 5 1Now about the times and seasons, brothers, we do not need to write to you. 2For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security, destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

When they say peace and safety... not when there is peace and safety... the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night as destruction on the world but salvation to God's chosen ones.

No the whole world will not be destroyed nor will all believers in Jesus be saved at that time.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 7 23This is what he said: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on the earth, different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour the whole earth, trample it down, and crush it.

24And the ten horns are ten kings who will rise from this kingdom. After them another king, different from the earlier ones, will rise and subdue three kings.

25He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the appointed times and laws; and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time.

Daniel was given a vision of the last world power... where a king will rise and subdue three of the ten kings... and persecute the saints for 3.5 years. This is not the antichrist... but the antichrist works for this king.

The antichrist is the spokesperson or ambassador of this king.

This king is the führer of the revived Third reich and the antichrist is this pope.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes so a conflict has broken out between muslim Azerbaijan and christian Armenia which might escalate...

TokiEl

Superstar
The shepherde was supposed to type something... but i 4got.

That's your fault.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes i remembered...

Rev 18 4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues.

Get out of the great city Babylon which reigns over the kings of the earth. Run...

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2:1-5

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against YHWH and against His Messiah.

"Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords".

He who sits in the heavens L0Ls...

Adonay mocks them.

Then He rebukes them in His anger and terrifies them in His fury.