Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The first beast that is the beast from the sea in Rev 13 with seven heads and ten horns... but the attention is on the head with the mortal wound. This head as the angel explained would only reign a short time... because it would be mortally wounded in war.

Do you know any world power who has been mortally wounded in war in our time...?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 13 He [the beast from the earth] performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Well...

Neatly incinerated... between the proud pines.

TokiEl

Superstar
The beast from the earth receive authority from the beast from the sea which receive authority from satan.

Satan

The beast from the sea

The beast from the earth

TokiEl

Superstar
So the beast from the sea is the highest human authority after the fallen angels... and specifically the head with the deadly wound.

It is the head with the deadly wound which will reign supreme for a short time in the last days.

Which world power is that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

This is the third highest authority of evil right there.​

TokiEl

Superstar
The little horn is der Führer of the revived Third reich which just went underground to recover...

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Now there is no need for you to marvel when the Third reich revives and rise...

TokiEl

Superstar
How are they supposed to mass gmo billions of people ?

If only there was a problem like a pandemic... then the solution could be a mRNA vaccine.

Easy peasy.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 2 43As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Exo 3 15 So the Lord God said to the serpent: I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed;

Anybody seen the serpent seed ?

TokiEl

Superstar
While the seed of man is fighting among themselves... the seed of the serpent is about to strike.

TokiEl

Superstar
When man multiplied upon the earth and began to explore the world... it became impossible for the serpent seed to stay hidden. Contact was made and deals were done...

Serpent tech to man and seed of man to serpent.