Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
These are the last days...

One global pandemic and the world in lockdown... and now it's back to normal ?

No these are last days... so wait for the second wave.

It's gonna get real ugly.

TokiEl

Superstar
The mark of the beast will be enforced... we either get vaccinated and microchipped or we are considered biohazards.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matt 13 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

TokiEl

Superstar
It's Jesus Christ who will judge everybody.

Therefore you learn what pleases and offends Him... and choose the former and forsake the latter... so it may go well with you.

TokiEl

Superstar
I am an old school battle hardened christian

whipped in Jerusalem

crucified in Rome

starved in Kiev

burnt in Konstanz

bombed in Nagasaki

stabbed in Kigali

drowned in London

defenestrated in Washington

hung in Shanghai

and car rammed in Ramallah

Blood from a long line of martyrs runs through my veins

and gives strength and authority to my right arm.

The Sword of the Spirit is the living Word of God.

Resistor

Established
I am an old school battle hardened christian

whipped in Jerusalem

crucified in Rome

starved in Kiev

burnt in Konstanz

bombed in Nagasaki

stabbed in Kigali

drowned in London

defenestrated in Washington

hung in Shanghai

and car rammed in Ramallah

Blood from a long line of martyrs runs through my veins

and gives strength and authority to my right arm.

The Sword of the Spirit is the living Word of God.
Sounds like rap lyrics, you should put a beat over it?

TokiEl

Superstar
See what islam is ?

It's a return to Old Testament times

with religious rituals for primitive minds.

That's what it is...

The Devil wanting to be like the God of the Old Testament.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think from the universal mind of Christ

while you think from your own little subjective shite hole.

And that's why you can't understand my speech.

TokiEl

Superstar
So i was about to post something on the Bring back plantations ? when some snowflake told the shepherde that the thread was probably gone... and after a quick search i confirmed this was the truth.

Oh well next time i hope i'm born into a generation who can take a joke.

What's this ?

It's the same old story isn't it...

Poc people suking up to the pale man.

L0L. No more.

The man is going to the plantation.​

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy is a specific timeline until prince Messiah and the prince who is to come... given by the angel Gabriel to the prophet Daniel over 2500 years ago.

It can be proven that both prince Messiah and the prince of Rome came right on time... and so all that is left of this prophecy is the latter part of the last verse.

But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate. Dan 9:27

Strong's H2677 - chetsiy from H2673; the half or middle:—half, middle, mid(-night), midst, part, two parts.

Matthew 25 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Cor 4 3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

There is God and there is god.

Who are you serving ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is a little scriptural passage between the God of israel and the god of islam...

Luke 4 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.

3 And the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.”

4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’ ”

5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here. 10 For it is written:

‘He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you,’

11 and,

‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ ”

12 And Jesus answered and said to him, “It has been said, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.

Tidal

Star
And here's a short but incredibly powerful verse-
Jesus said "Satan has no hold on me" (John 14:30)

But sadly Satan does have a hold on billions of nonchristians around the world.
Heck even Christians are not totally immune to his mind-probing, he even had a go at Peter-

Jesus said to Peter - "Satan wanted to sift you" (Luke 22:31)

The trick of course is to not let him hijack our minds-
"Don't give the devil a foothold" (Eph 4:27)
"Resist the devil and he'll flee from you" (James 4:7)

This screenshot from Gibson's 'The Passion of the Christ' is an accurate representation of Satan, always slyly lurking around, sifting peoples minds trying to pick up flaws in their character which he can inflame and use against them-

TokiEl

Superstar
The devil or adversary is an angel of the class of cherub... and is also the god of this world until God returns.

That is until Jesus returns... the devil is the god or allah of this world.