Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 17 7“Why are you so amazed?” said the angel. “I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that you saw— it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be.

If you don't know who this beast is... you are walking on the edge at best.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 19 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Who's the world's prime example of a false prophet ? That's right Muhammad.

So is the beast from the earth islam ? Yes.

But isn't that beast the papacy ? Yes.

Same beast.

TokiEl

Superstar
You know how to shut up baby bottle christians ?

Ask them to interpret a prophecy in the Holy writ.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 13 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

Rev 17 8The beast that you saw— it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be.

Who is this beast with a healed deadly wound which will rise out of the abyss and shock the people of the world ?

TokiEl

Superstar
How many today know that salvation is the forgiveness of sins ?

Luke 1 76And you, child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for Him, 77to give to His people knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

27Then He took the cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

TokiEl

Superstar
How many today know that repentance is required for the forgiveness of sins ?

Luke 24 46And He told them, “This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and in His name repentance and forgiveness of sins will be proclaimed to all nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

Acts 3 19Repent, then, and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped away,

TokiEl

Superstar
Are there many who believe in Jesus who will be told to get lost ?

Luke 6 46Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say?

47I will show you what he is like who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them: 48He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid his foundation on the rock. When the flood came, the torrent crashed against that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.

49But the one who hears My words and does not act on them is like a man who built his house on ground without a foundation. The torrent crashed against that house, and immediately it fell—and great was its destruction.”

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hey guys I was hoping you would checkout my thread if you have time.

TokiEl

Superstar

1,000 Israeli websites are hacked to show images of Tel Aviv in flames and a message reading: 'The countdown to destruction has begun'

TokiEl

Superstar
Is it possible that Tel Aviv the gay capital of the middle east will be reduced to a radioactive rubble ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you know that you are composed of a body and a soul and a spirit ?

Are you then three or one ?

Both right. Or these three are one.

TokiEl

Superstar
Here i am.

Worship me.

Now.

No he didn't say that... he didn't come to be worshipped but to be God's own voice in a confused and corrupt world and shed his blood for the forgiveness of sins.

What happened to him ? He rose again on the third day.

Where is he now ? At the right side of God.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 19:27

Bring here those enemies of mine

who did not want me to reign over them

and slay them before me.

Beautiful.

If you don't want to obey God... you die.