Bible the Book of books

Tidal

Star
The writing is on the subway wall.

We're not going back to normal

without vaccination and microchipping

This is the middle of the 70th week after all.

I rarely answer my door to anybody anyway, so they'd have to kick the door down to get in to mess with me.. :p

TokiEl

Superstar
If that's the case, why did Jesus say-
"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
In the Old Testament it is written that nobody is good but God.

So when somebody addressed Jesus as good... Jesus reminded him that only God is good.

This is not Jesus denying His divinity... but Him warning this whippersnapper to not trust man nor call any man good.

Tidal

Star
I'm sure there is a bible warning about trusting man.
Yeah, Paul warned us about it-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.. (Eph 6:12)

That's why the Establishment and its lackeys hate Christianity because they know Christians are onto all its sly little tricks..:)

Lyfe

Star
John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 11 21Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died. 22But even now I know that God will give You whatever You ask of Him.”

23“Your brother will rise again,” Jesus told her.

24Martha replied, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in Me will live, even though he dies. 26And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27“Yes, Lord,” she answered, “I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

John 5 25Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in Himself, so also He has granted the Son to have life in Himself. 27And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

28Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice 29and come out—those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 20 28Keep watch over yourselves and the entire flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood.

The blood pumping through the veins is from the father only... so in Jesus case whose Father is God it's Holy blood.

Blood sufficient to cleanse our souls of sins.

Lev 17 11For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make an atonement for your souls upon the altar, since it is the lifeblood that makes atonement.

TokiEl

Superstar
So Jesus made an abrupt end to all the old religious rituals and said from now on you shall serve God and your neighbour in spirit and truth. And He sent the Holy spirit to help us in this...

Many jews were not ready to exchange their old religion for a new relationship with God... but more and more jews are. Also a lot of christians returned to religious rituals... and so lost touch with God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Saul was an impeccable pharisee who was convinced that he did God a favour by persecuting christians... until Jesus Christ appeared to him and told him otherwise.

The moral of that story is it's possible to be certain about something and still be wrong...

TokiEl

Superstar
Now we have about 2 billion muslims who are certain about the same thing... that they are doing God a favour by arguing and/or persecuting christians.

Have they not heard about Saul ? Have they learnt nothing from the story about him who became Paul the apostle of the gentiles ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Did you think that the about 2 billion strong religion of islam is not mentioned in the Holy writ ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14:12

How you have fallen from heaven

Helel ben sahar.

You have been cut to the ground

O destroyer of nations.

TokiEl

Superstar
What will he do ?

He will also sit on the mount of the congregation

where God used to sit on mount Zion.

Fulfilled.​

TokiEl

Superstar
Did the Devil make contact with an arab...

introducing himself as Gabriel with a message from God ?

Absolutely.

But that's very sneaky of him...?

Yes well that's what he does.​

TokiEl

Superstar
If christians could shut up for a second... and listen to Jesus Christ and let Him speak.

Luke 24 46Jesus told them, “This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and in His name repentance and forgiveness of sins will be proclaimed to all nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

TokiEl

Superstar
How long now as in months before mandatory vaccination and microchipping ?

And will the great city of Babylon be destroyed before that ?