Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Jeremiah 23 25“I have heard the sayings of the prophets who prophesy lies in My name: ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26How long will this continue in the hearts of these prophets who prophesy falsehood, these prophets of the delusion of their own minds? 27They suppose the dreams that they tell one another will make My people forget My name, just as their fathers forgot My name through the worship of Baal.

28Let the prophet who has a dream retell it, but let him who has My word speak it truthfully. For what is straw compared to grain?” declares the LORD. 29“Is not My word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that smashes a rock?”

30“Therefore behold,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words they attribute to Me.”

31“Yes,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and proclaim, ‘The LORD declares it.’”

32“Indeed,” declares the LORD, “I am against those who prophesy false dreams and retell them to lead My people astray with their reckless lies. It was not I who sent them or commanded them, and they are of no benefit at all to these people,” declares the LORD.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matt 18 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!

8If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than to have two hands and two feet and be thrown into the eternal fire. 9And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

TokiEl

Superstar
The United Nations governs the world through ten regions... and if anybody objects about anything the armed forces of the United States may pay a visit.

This of course is a source of ill will among the ten regions.

TokiEl

Superstar

Babylon

MedoPersia

Greece

Rome

the HolyRoman empire

the German empire

the Third reich

the RevivedThird reich

Tidal

Star
"Oh, how comely it is and how reviving to the spirits of just men long opprest when God into the hands of their deliverer puts invincible might"
- John Milton 1608-74

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usc from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Theird wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Ezekiel 38 18Now on that day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD,
My wrath will flare up.

TokiEl

Superstar
When will Gog and gang attack Israel and incur the wrath of God upon the earth ? I dunno.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Tim 2 22Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

23But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.

24The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, 25with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, 26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matt 24 29Immediately after*1 the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

*1Strong's G3326 - meta - with, after, behind

Matt 24 29Immediately with the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

TokiEl

Superstar
Order of precedence

Jesus Christ

the elders

the elect

the saints

the church

Tidal

Star
Ezekiel 38 18Now on that day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up.
When will Gog and gang attack Israel and incur the wrath of God upon the earth ? I dunno.

Perhaps Gog and his armies have ALREADY attacked Israel in ancient times and been zapped by God?
After all, he intended sending his son there, so he didn't want heathens making the place unsafe.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's a countdown...

Rev 9 15So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

I have no idea when that is... just thought to let you know.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus Christ is the universal God.

And His message is... Repent and be righteous.

Stop following impostor gods who trick you into unrighteousness.

Psalm 7 9Put an end to the evil of the wicked, but establish the righteous, O righteous God who searches hearts and minds.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 9 27 And he hath strengthened a covenant with many -- one week, and in the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'

TokiEl

Superstar
The writing is on the subway wall.

We're not going back to normal

without vaccination and microchipping

This is the middle of the 70th week after all.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus is the Judge.

This is need to know and vip info.

You might not believe it but it is the truth.

Jesus is God.

TokiEl

Superstar
How can Jesus and the Father both be God ?

Don't 4get the Holy spirit...

How can those three all be God ?

God is great right.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's not intuitive that the Bible story is true.

You actually need God to give you this insight.

And God usually don't bother with the unrepentant.

TokiEl

Superstar
Micah 3:4

Then they will cry out to the LORD

but He will not answer them.

At that time He will hide His face from them

because of the evil they have done.