Bible the Book of books

Tidal

Star
Revelation 14 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Anybody who can inform us about the beast and its image and mark... so we know what to avoid ?

It might be an invisible mark or "brand" or "trash mark" that only God and angels can see.
In Matt ch 4 Jesus talks of his return-
"And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other"

So the angels will be able to see at a glance which people are marked as trash and ignore them as they go around collecting the elect.. :)

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 1

Blessed is the man

who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,

or set foot on the path of sinners,

or sit in the seat of mockers.

2But his delight is in the Law of the LORD,

and on His law he meditates day and night.

3He is like a tree planted by streams of water,

yielding its fruit in season,

whose leaf does not wither,

and who prospers in all he does.

4Not so the wicked!

For they are like chaff driven off by the wind.

5Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,

nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6For the LORD guards the path of the righteous,

but the way of the wicked will perish.

TokiEl

Superstar
It might be an invisible mark or "brand" or "trash mark" that only God and angels can see.
In Matt ch 4 Jesus talks of his return-
"And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other"

So the angels will be able to see at a glance which people are marked as trash and ignore them as they go around collecting the elect.. :)
Please refrain from guesswork as we cannot afford to be wrong here.

Tidal

Star
Please refrain from guesswork as we cannot afford to be wrong here.

What "guesswork"?
It's common knowledge that Judgement Day is the day God slings out the human trash, namely all those nonchristians and phoney christians and assorted tosspots who are stamped with the invisible mark of the beast.. :D

TokiEl

Superstar
Who reads the last book in the Bible ? Christians.

So who's the warning for...? That's right. Christians.

TokiEl

Superstar
What "guesswork"?
It's common knowledge that Judgement Day is the day God slings out the human trash, namely all those nonchristians and phoney christians and assorted tosspots who are stamped with the invisible mark of the beast.. :D
Our eternal well being depends on not worshiping the beast and its image and receiving its mark... so we must know what it is to avoid it.

TokiEl

Superstar
We were hoping

christians would inform us

about the beast and its image and mark.

So we would know what to avoid

and not get tormented in fire and sulfur

before Jesus and His angels.

TokiEl

Superstar
You say you understand Paul ?

No no and no.

You don't understand Paul.

Romans 3 21But now, apart from the law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, as attested by the Law and the Prophets. 22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

25God presented Him as the atoning sacrificei through faith in His blood, in order to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance He had passed over the sins committed beforehand. 26He did this to demonstrate His righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and to justify the one who has faith in Jesus.

27Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of works? No, but on that of faith. 28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

29Is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

31Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Absolutely not! Instead, we uphold the law.

TokiEl

Superstar
What is the law ?

Love God and our neighbour.

John 14 15If you love Me, you will keepe My commandments.

Mark 10 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not cheat others, honor your father and mother.’ ”

What is the reply from the christian community ? Legalist ! L0L

We weep. It's bankrupt.

Modern christendom is a fukin joke !

Tidal

Star
Our eternal well being depends on not worshiping the beast and its image and receiving its mark... so we must know what it is to avoid it.

The "beast" is all the deadly sins rolled into one, and the way to avoid it is to be a decent person so we won't give off bad vibes that'll attract it to us.. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things" {Philp 4:8)

Tidal

Star
What is the law ?
Love God and our neighbour.
John 14 15If you love Me, you will keepe My commandments.
Mark 10 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not cheat others, honor your father and mother.’ ”

What is the reply from the christian community ? Legalist ! L0L
We weep. It's bankrupt.
Modern christendom is a fukin joke !

The phoney "christians" can't get under the radar..:D
Jesus said "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

TokiEl

Superstar
The "beast" is all the deadly sins rolled into one, and the way to avoid it is to be a decent person so we won't give off bad vibes that'll attract it to us.. :)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things" {Philp 4:8)
The beast and its image and mark... we must not worship nor take else we will burn in fire and sulfur before Jesus and His angels.

Therefore i hoped our christian community could inform us about these things... so we will not be destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Tidal

Star
The beast and its image and mark... we must not worship nor take else we will burn in fire and sulfur before Jesus and His angels.
Therefore i hoped our christian community could inform us about these things... so we will not be destroyed for lack of knowledge
The "christian community" don't know the answer, nobody does because Revelation tries to get its message across with metaphor and symbolism. God said to the disciple John something like- "Here mate, let me run some visions of the future past you", and John tried to put them into human words as best he could when he wrote Revelation.

TokiEl

Superstar
The "christian community" don't know the answer, nobody does because Revelation tries to get its message across with metaphor and symbolism. God said to the disciple John something like- "Here mate, let me run some visions of the future past you", and John tried to put them into human words as best he could when he wrote Revelation.
John wept when nobody was worthy to break the seven seals and open the book... before he was told that the Lion of the tribe of Judah was worthy to open the book and reveal the future.

There is no point with a book about the future... if nobody can understand it.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Millennium Development Goals Report 2009

Foreword

Nine years ago, world leaders set far-sighted goals to
free a major portion of humanity from the shackles of
extreme poverty, hunger, illiteracy and disease. They
established targets for achieving gender equality and
the empowerment of women, environmental
sustainability and a global partnership for
development. In short, they adopted a blueprint for a
better world – and pledged to spare no effort in
fulfilling that vision.

Read more...

Ban Ki-moon
Secretary-General, United Nations

TokiEl

Superstar
Order of precedence

Jesus Christ

the elders

the elect

the saints

the church

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Tim 4 1Now the Spirit expressly states that in later times some will abandon the faith to follow deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons, 2influenced by the hypocrisy of liars, whose consciences are seared with a hot iron. 3They will prohibit marriage and require abstinence from certain foods that God has created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

Luke 18 7Will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry out to Him day and night? Will He continue to defer their help? 8I tell you, He will promptly carry out justice on their behalf. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?