Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is a repost of what i wrote over 2 years ago when the world was still somewhat normal.

Where are we on God's timeline ?

According to Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy by counting seven weeks from June 7 1967 when the Jews restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem during the Six-Day War the seven 360 weeks find their fulfillment on the Day of Atonement 2015 in a Year of Jubilee.

Also it is probable that the great sign in heaven of a pregnant woman clothed with the sun in the book of Revelation is an astronomical mark in time pointing to the Feast of Trumpets 2017 since Jupiter (the star of Bethlehem) because of retrograde motion spent about 9 months in the womb of Virgo.

If the 70th and last week of Daniel began on September 23 2015 then it will end on August 17 2022 but there are reasons to believe that the first half of the last week will not last 3.5 years.

Matthew 24:21-22 "'For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.'"

Since the second half of the last week is foretold to last 3.5 years or 42 months or 1260 days then the deadline for the new world order beast rising up out of the sea in the book of Revelation is March 6 2019.

TokiEl

Superstar
I was acutely aware that we were entering the middle of Daniel's 70th and last week because i understood the prophecy.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
This is what i wrote when March 6 2019 came and went with the world still looking somewhat normal.

I used to think that the 1260 days of great tribulation had to begin before March 6 2019 because i assumed that Jesus had to return just before the completion of the 70th and last week... but there is nothing in Daniel's 70 weeks which suggests that.

The 70th and last week will be completed on August 17 2022... and the prophecy of the 70 weeks suggest the great tribulation will begin before that date... before the completion of the last week.

It is said in the middle of the week and so it is much more likely that the great tribulation will begin this year or the next... and not in 2021/22. But we will see... time will tell and so end this speculation.

What is absolutely a Scriptural surety is the fact that we are in the middle of Daniel's last week already.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ezekiel 38 1And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, set your face against Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. Prophesy against him 3and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army—your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. 5Persia, Cush, and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, 6as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7Get ready; prepare yourself, you and all your company gathered around you; you will be their guard. 8After a long time you will be summoned. In the latter years you will enter a land brought back from war and regathered from many peoples to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely. 9You and all your troops, and many peoples with you will go up, advancing like a thunderstorm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

14Therefore prophesy, son of man, and tell Gog that this is what the Lord GOD says: On that day when My people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not take notice of this? 15And you will come from your place out of the far north—you and many peoples with you, all riding horses—a mighty horde, a huge army. 16You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud covering the land. It will happen in the latter days, O Gog, that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy in you before their eyes.

18Now on that day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up. 19In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

21And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ought the shepherde listen to the wisdom of the sheeple ? Or ought the sheeple listen to the wisdom of the shepherde ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Does the shepherde follow the sheeple ? Or does the sheeple follow the shepherde ?

TokiEl

Superstar
There are christians today who say things like...

I can kill and be forgiven since i believe in Jesus.

I can cheat on my wife and be forgiven since i believe in Jesus.

I can steal and be forgiven since i believe in Jesus.

I can give a false witness and be forgiven since i believe in Jesus.

And people who hear them scratch their heads and wonder what strange sayings these are...

So what's going on ?

It's simple... those people don't have the Holy spirit.

TokiEl

Superstar
Salvation is the removal of sins.

Sins are removed by the spilt blood of God.

Repentance receive removal of sins.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Peter 1Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

2Grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But whoever lacks these traits is nearsighted to the point of blindness, having forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.

10Therefore, brothers, strive to make your calling and election sure. For if you practice these things you will never stumble, 11and you will receive a lavish reception into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
What is salvation ? Removal of sins.

What removes sins ? Jesus spilt blood.

How do we receive His blood ? By repentance.

Can i instead work for salvation ? No it's impossible.

TokiEl

Superstar
I hope i will be saved and so I'm gonna be good from now on... and obey God's commandments and do good works.

Hey man that's repentance ! Congratulations.

Tidal

Star
There are christians today who say things like...
I can kill and be forgiven since i believe in Jesus..
So what's going on ?
It's simple... those people don't have the Holy spirit.

Yeah and the catholic church puts 'em up to it because it says just go and confess to your priest afterwards to make everything fine and dandy.
An IRA bomb rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat in Leicester in 1990, but miraculously nobody was hurt, but we can bet the paddies were confessing to their priest afterwards, then went home to make another bomb.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yeah and the catholic church puts 'em up to it because it says just go and confess to your priest afterwards to make everything fine and dandy.
An IRA bomb rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat in Leicester in 1990, but miraculously nobody was hurt, but we can bet the paddies were confessing to their priest afterwards, then went home to make another bomb.
Yes they probably went home with a little less money too.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ephesians 2 15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 15. - (To wit, the enmity.) It is a moot point whether τὴν ἔχθραν is to be taken as governed by λύσας in ver. 14, or by καταργήσας in the end of this verse. Both A.V. and R.V. adopt the latter; but the former is more textual and natural.

Another question is - What enmity? Some say between Jews and Gentiles; others, between both and God. The latter seems right; where "the enmity" is so emphatically referred to, it must be the great or fundamental enmity, and the whole tenor of the passage is to the effect that in the removal of the enmity of the sinner to God, the abolition of the enmity between Jew and Gentile was provided for.

In his flesh. These words are not to be connected with the enmity, for then they would require τὴν before them, but with λύσας (ver. 14) or καταργήσας (ver. 15). In his flesh, crucified, broken, for our sins, Christ virtually broke down the enmity (comp. Colossians 1:22).
Having abolished the law of commandments in ordinances. Some think that "in ordinances" (ἐν δόγμασι, doctrines) denotes the means by which the Law was abolished - by means of doctrines, i.e. the doctrines of Christianity. But New Testament δόγμα is not equal to "doctrine." "In ordinances" limits the law of commandments. The law abolished or superseded by Christ was the law of positive requirements embodied in things decreed, evidently the ceremonial law of the Jews; certainly not the moral law (see Romans 3:31).

By removing this, Jesus removed that which had become the occasion of bitter feelings between Jew and Gentile; the Jew looking down proudly on the Gentile, and the Gentile despising what he deemed the fantastic rites of the Jews. That he might create the two in himself into one new man. The idea of a corporate body comes here into view. Christ's object was not merely to restore individuals, but to rear a Church, composed of many units incorporated into one body. This idea is prominent in the rest of the Epistle. Hence the strong word κτισῃ, create; not only is every believer a new creation, but the corporate organization into which they are built is also a creation. The two are made "one new man;" the Gentile is not turned into a Jew, nor the Jew into a Gentile, but both into one new man, thus removing all grounds of jealousy.

This transformation is "in himself;" in vital union to Christ they are formed into one body. No Church connection of man with man is the true connection, unless it is founded on a mutual connection with Christ. So making peace; that is, between Jew and Gentile. The peacemaking with God, as we have seen, is referred to in the first words of the verse; this at the end is the subordinate peacemaking, the result of the other.

Tidal

Star
No Church connection of man with man is the true connection..

Yeah we don't need to go through any church "middlemen" to connect us to God because the only true connection we is Jesus, and people quickly cottoned on..:D

"There is one mediator between God and men -the man Jesus Christ" (1 Tim 2:5)
"There is no other name under heaven that can save us" (Acts 4:12)
Jesus said "You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 14 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

12Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”

There is the endtime beast... anybody know who that is ? And there is the image of the beast... anybody ? And the mark of the beast...?

Anybody feel lucky or wise today ?

Tidal

Star
There is the endtime beast... anybody know who that is ? And there is the image of the beast... anybody ? And the mark of the beast...?

Just look around.. :)
Most pol-correct lefties, nonchristians and atheists are infected by "The Antichrist Spirit" and are easy to spot because they're against everything decent and honourable and patriotic, their minds are like sewers-

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist, he denies the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22/3)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist" (2 John 1:7)

"..every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world" (1 John 4:3)

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 14 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Anybody who can inform us about the beast and its image and mark... so we know what to avoid and don't get tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb ?