Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
More and more jews believe Jesus is the Messiah... but a lot of jews don't believe it.

Who is right ?

Gabriel who stands in the presence of God gave a timeline until the Messiah... from the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem count seven sevens and sixtytwo sevens.

Strong's H7620 - shabuwa is a period of seven. It's a heptad. And as 7 days is 1 week so is 7 years 360 weeks.

Nehemiah wrote a book about the rebuilding of Jerusalem and he was given the word to do so on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

So according to Gabriel the Messiah would come... 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks counting from Nisan 444 BC.

That is Nisan 33 AD.

So jews who believe Jesus is the Messiah are right... and those who don't believe it are in error.

TokiEl

Superstar
Some christians believe this pope is the prince who shall come... and some christians don't believe it.

Who is right ?

Gabriel who stands in the presence of God gave a timeline until the prince who shall come... after sixtytwo sevens Messiah shall be cut off and the people of the prince who shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

So since sixtytwo sevens were spent when Messiah was cut off... that leaves seven sevens until the prince who shall come counting from the word to restore jewish control over the Old City of Jerusalem.

So according to Gabriel the prince who shall come... 7x360 weeks counting from June 7 1967.

That is Sept 23 2015.

On Sept 25 2015 this particular pope confirmed the global governance action plan known as Agenda 21 with the continuation of the global governance action plan known as Agenda 2030 with the many in the United Nations.

Not only did this particular pope fulfill what Gabriel foretold he would do... he also did so right on time.

So christians who believe this pope is the prince who shall come are right... and those who don't believe it are in error.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The little horn is of the first beast... and the prince who shall come is of the second beast.

Partners in crime.

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Tim 1:5

The aim of instruction is love

from a pure heart

a clear conscience

and a sincere faith

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Tim 1 9We realize that law is not enacted for the righteous, but for the lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinful, for the unholy and profane, for killers of father or mother, for murderers, 10for the sexually immoral, for homosexuals, for slave traders and liars and perjurers, and for anyone else who is averse to sound teaching 11that agrees with the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.

TokiEl

Superstar
Exo 23 20Behold, I am sending an angel before you to protect you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21Pay attention to him and listen to his voice; do not defy him, for he will not forgive rebellion, since My Name is in him.

22But if you will listen carefully to his voice and do everything I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes. 23For My angel will go before you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites, and I will annihilate them.

24You must not bow down to their gods or serve them or follow their practices. Instead, you are to demolish them and smash their sacred stones to pieces.

Who is this angel with the name YHWH in him ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Jude 1 5Although you are fully aware of this, I want to remind you that after Jesus had delivered His people out of the land of Egypt, He destroyed those who did not have faith.

So the angel who led the israelites into the promised land was Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
So is Jesus an angel ? No he has the name YHWH in him remember.

There are two persons in the name YHWH.

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 17 22Then Paul stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I see that in every way you are very religious. 23For as I walked around and examined your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore what you worship as something unknown, I now proclaim to you.

24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands. 25Nor is He served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. 26From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands.

27God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’ 29Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.

30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all people everywhere to repent. 31For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Tidal

Star
Exo 23 20 "Behold, I am sending an angel before you to protect you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21Pay attention to him and listen to his voice; do not defy him, for he will not forgive rebellion, since My Name is in him."
Who is this angel with the name YHWH in him ?

Whoever the angel is, he can't be God because there's only one God, so the phrase "my name is in him" must mean he simply has God's authority to kick ass..:)

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 14 8“When you are invited to a wedding banquet, do not sit in the place of honor, in case someone more distinguished than you has been invited. 9Then the host who invited both of you will come and tell you, ‘Give this man your seat.’ And in humiliation, you will have to take the last place.

10But when you are invited, go and sit in the last place, so that your host will come and tell you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in front of everyone at the table with you. 11For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Tidal

Star
Jude 1 5A "lthough you are fully aware of this, I want to remind you that after Jesus had delivered His people out of the land of Egypt, He destroyed those who did not have faith."
So the angel who led the israelites into the promised land was Jesus.

What chickensh*t fake bible version says Jesus was point man?
The KJV and NIV both say it was God who led them, not Jesus..:p

TokiEl

Superstar
Whoever the angel is, he can't be God because there's only one God, so the phrase "my name is in him" must mean he simply has God's authority to kick ass..:)
Hold your horses...

Exo 6 2God also told Moses, “I am YHWH. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My name YHWH I did not make Myself known to them.

This is how Moses wrote God's name YHWH.

So when God says that the angel who will lead the israelites to the promised land... has his name in him.

It means what it says... he is the other person in the Godhead.

Tidal

Star
The word "Yahweh" simply means "I am", in other words God is TOO FRIGGIN AWESOME for people to belittle by trying to slap a name on him, that's why he he had to straighten Moses out.. :p

TokiEl

Superstar
What chickensh*t fake bible version says Jesus was point man?
The KJV and NIV both say it was God who led them, not Jesus..:p

TokiEl

Superstar
The word "Yahweh" simply means "I am", in other words God is TOO FRIGGIN AWESOME for people to belittle by trying to slap a name on him, that's why he he had to straighten Moses out.. :p
Exo 6 2God also told Moses, “I am YHWH. 3I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My name YHWH I did not make Myself known to them.

Tidal

Star
Logic it out mate, the Israelites left Egypt in 1300 BC, so it couldn't have been Jesus leading them because he wasn't even born yet!
So when the Bible speaks of "the Lord" who led them out it obviously meant God, not Jesus.. :p

TokiEl

Superstar
Logic it out mate, the Israelites left Egypt in 1300 BC, so it couldn't have been Jesus leading them because he wasn't even born yet!
So when the Bible speaks of "the Lord" who led them out it obviously meant God, not Jesus.. :p
Truly truly i tell you... before Abraham was born i am.