Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
When will the wrath of God begin ?

Well when Iran and gang attack Israel according to the prophet Ezekiel.

You may know that Iran is determined to take on Israel and is establishing bases in Syria which Israel often bombs... so it's just a matter of short time. This year or the next or in three years God knows but it's coming quickly...

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 24 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This sounds a lot like the opening of the 6th seal in the book of Revelation.

But here as well it's talking about the elect.

You may have heard this saying from the Lord himself... many are called but few are chosen.

In other words those who are not chosen must endure the great tribulation and many will become martyrs... and so save their souls.

Thunderian

Superstar
Matthew 24 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This sounds a lot like the opening of the 6th seal in the book of Revelation.

But here as well it's talking about the elect.

You may have heard this saying from the Lord himself... many are called but few are chosen.

In other words those who are not chosen must endure the great tribulation and many will become martyrs... and so save their souls.
No one is gathered at the sixth seal, at least no one that the Bible tells us about. The Bible does say, though, that God won't send his angels to get us.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
The "elect" are believers, and the scene in Matthew 24:29 is the second advent of Jesus Christ. At his appearance in power and glory, he will gather all believers to himself.

TokiEl

Superstar
No one is gathered at the sixth seal, at least no one that the Bible tells us about. The Bible does say, though, that God won't send his angels to get us.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The "elect" are believers, and the scene in Matthew 24:29 is the second advent of Jesus Christ. At his appearance in power and glory, he will gather all believers to himself.
In Revelation 7 angels are sealing 144 000 at the time of or right after the 6th seal and for sure before the 7th seal. These are not all the believers but the elect or chosen ones of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Ezekiel the prophet in ch 36 is prophesying that God will return the Jews to their ancient land because of His name and reputation. And in v 37-38 there is a hint to the Holocaust... and ch 37 is the aftermath of the Holocaust. And in ch 38 Iran and gang attack Israel while guarded by Gog... but God knocks both bow and arrows out of the hands of Gog and rains down on him and his multitude flooding rain great hailstones fire and brimstone so they all die and find a grave there on the mountains of Israel.

TokiEl

Superstar
God is very angry in Ezekiel 38:18 and Revelation 6:17... and so i think those two events coincide in time. That is it will not only be a regional conflict in the Middle East but a global shoot out with nukes... where modern Babylon will burn in one hour.

And so begins the great tribulation...

TokiEl

Superstar
Allah in the Quran is adamant about not having a Son... but Yahveh in the Bible is also adamant about having a Son.

So do you understand the problem here ? One of them is a liar ! Either Allah or Yahveh is a liar liar pants on fire...

Who do you think is the liar god ?

You can't respect both Allah and Yahveh at the same time... since one of them is a liar.

TokiEl

Superstar
Let's look at a passage from Isaiah the prophet about a heavenly being who wants to be like God.

Stop for a moment and think about this... a heavenly being who wants to be like God !?

An angel who wants to be like God ! Houston we got a problem !

We got an angel here who wants to be like God !

Isaiah 14 12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

There he is... the angel who wants to be like God.

Note that this angel will also sit on the mount of the congregation. He will also sit there on the mount of the congregation !

Also he will sit on the mount of the congregation. This angel who wants to be like God will also sit on the mount of the congregation.

So we know an impostor god will also sit on the mount of the congregation.

It's no secret that God sat on the mount of the congregation for a thousand years... and this angel is foretold to also sit there.

Well who sits on the mount where God used to sit ?

It's not a tricky question but a straightforward fact that the god of the Quran sits on the mount where the God of the Bible used to sit.

TokiEl

Superstar
For the pope to proclaim that Christians and Muslims worship the same God... when Allah who denies the Son is outed in the Bible as the Devil... is truly out of the twilight zone.

It's quite surreal to be alive and witness this...

The figurehead of Christendom trying to bring the Devil into the fold lol.

Well we're not on the same page... the pope and i.

TokiEl

Superstar
The figurehead of catholicism you mean.
It used to be up to a hundred years ago or so that the papacy was almost universally recognised as the Antichristian agency... but who believes this truth today ?

Times have changed and the pope has been seen for about a century as the Christian figurehead.

Now i am not fooled and by the sound of it you're not fooled by the pope either... even though he looks like a lamb right... we're not fooled.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is a liar

but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?

He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either;

he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Anybody who says that Jesus is not the Christ/Messiah... are liars and antichrists. Those who say such nonsense are lacking... God.

Since the Spirit of God is not moving in them... they can carnally utter such untruths. They are lacking...and better repent !

People can think the darndest things... and compile volumes about their darndest thoughts. Why don't they just shut up ? Silence is golden... is not just a catchphrase but a fundamental truth !

See Jesus the Christ/Messiah is called the Son... and nobody can have the Father without the Son. Those two are one ! Still people think this is not possible... but also water is one with many forms ! How much more the Spirit ?

TokiEl

Superstar
1 John 4 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

John said elsewhere about Jesus... In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us !

Therefore everybody who confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh... that is the Word who is God has come in the flesh... is of God. Everybody who confess that Jesus Christ is God... is of God !

There is no other God !

TokiEl

Superstar
John 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2He was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

4In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

5And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

2 John 1 7For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Word who is God has come in the flesh !

Anybody denying this is an antichrist.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Word who is God has come in the flesh !

This is not a lie or make believe but reality.

It is a fact of life that Jesus Christ is God.

And if you don't believe it... you've been deceived by the Devil.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 4 5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

The Devil has been given authority over the kingdoms of the world.

The Kingdom of God is not of this world.

This world is the Devil's playground. Jesus Christ is plucking people from this world as branches plucked from the fire.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's very important to be aware of the fact that in God's own book the Bible... the Devil is outed as the god of Islam.