Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Buddhism for example would not exist if Buddha lived in the time and vicinity of Jesus Christ because Jesus would exorcise the strongman demon out of Buddha.

And so Buddha would become Brotha... a disciple of Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do you add to the finished work of Christ ?

This is a pop christian meme today but it's a satanic trap... which is ment to confuse christians from keeping the commandments of God and disarm them from doing good works.

It's devilishly clever... since it is from the Devil.

TokiEl

Superstar
I tell good news and brutal truths.

The good news is that repentance and baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ remove your past sins and you receive the gift of the Holy spirit to convict you of sins and guide you into all truths.

Brutal truths are that the idol of Islam the Devil joined the church and his ministers are fleecing while deceiving the christian flock. And that there is a serpent seed mixing with the human seed. And that the Third reich will be revived with mandatory microchip implants for the slaves of Satan.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it to make it more palpable for your sensibilities.

If you can't handle the truth... you can't handle me.

TokiEl

Superstar
Does greatness make you jealous ?

Do you shrink and seek the shadows in front of a bright light ?

Do you think salt is not good for you ?

Are you a little bitter hypocritical christian ?

TokiEl

Superstar
You may have heard about the Buddha boy no ?

A good looking boy who often sits motionless for months like a human statue somewhere in the jungle of Nepal and when he opens his mouth to talk it is about dharma and righteousness etc etc...

The boy has quite a following now and one time he and his monk posse allegedly beat up some devotees for smoking on his sofa according to himself. L0L

Was that the best excuse he could come up with for his sadistic desires ?

He has been accused of abductions torture and r*pe... but according to the Nepali police he is a holy boy.L0L

One can look into his soul at the 4.15 - 5.10 mark in the clip above and see the serpent that has possessed him.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is an Old Testament prophecy in Ezekiel 38 about Iran and gang attacking Israel.

This is said to infuriate God. And there is also an angry Grand Old Man in the sky event at the opening of the 6th seal in Revelation.

So those two prophecies might converge at the same endtime...

Any day now this will happen... since it is written in the Script.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do you want to make God angry ?

I know the rekindling of God's fiery fury is invietable but please get out of fanaticism and don't be a victim of God's consuming fire.

Make peace with Israel and affirmatively retreat from your hatred fight... or else her Father will visit you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Faith and repentance go hand in hand... you can't have one without the other.

Just as you can't have the Father without the Son.

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is a little older Afshin the former muslim terrorist still speaking for Jesus Christ and transforming lives along the way...

TokiEl

Superstar
I was so hungry for God...

Hi here i am i said.

What other options do we have i heard... Nobody.

Are we gonna let that goofball loose said the Father to the Son. What are our choices said the Son to the Father.

So here i am.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
What is Hinduism ? Demonic activity !

What is Buddhism ? Demonic activity !

What is Kabbalism ? Demonic activity !

What is Shintoism ? Demonic activity !

What is Shamanism ? Demonic activity !

What is Catholicism ? Demonic activity !

What is Islamism ? Demonic activity !

What is Wiccanism ? Demonic activity !

Jesus Christ came to pluck people out of demonic activities and put them on the straight and narrow path that leads to eternal life.

TokiEl

Superstar
He who has ears to hear let him hear !

Matthew 13 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.

40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

He who has ears to hear let him hear !

TokiEl

Superstar
The late Phil Schneider was an American patriot and geological engineer with a very heigh security clearance. He was involved in making many of the DUMBs across the United States. In 1979 in Dulce New Mexico he and his team encountered the underground aliens... humanoids who could produce blue electricity from their bodies to burn people. Phil Schneider was fried but not before shooting one of those creatures dead.

This of course sounds like science fiction... but it is biblical... and so is an absolute brutal truth.

Read Genesis 3:15 and Daniel 2:43 and understand that the serpent seed is not fiction but fact.

In 1994 Phil Schneider began to talk about his experiences and according to himself survived many assassination attempts before he was found dead one day with a hose around his neck on January 17 1996.

You see the real war is against mankind as there is a hybridisation program going on between these two seeds species or kinds.

TokiEl

Superstar
I tell you the truth.

If correct doctrine saves you... you are all toast.

How hard is it to understand that your God given life here on earth is about being good and living right ?

TokiEl

Superstar
You've heard muslims talk about being good and living right... while participating in or approving terror against Israel.

This is hypocrisy !

Actions speak louder than words and by their fruits you shall know them... there is no and never will be a hypocrite in the Kingdom of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Corinthians 4 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Who is the god of this age ?

The United Nations meditation room in New York City.

The National Security Agency in Maryland.

The Kaaba in Mecca.

The god of this age is none other than Allah whose name means god as he is a god even the god of this age.