Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
So i paid a visit to a prostitute a long time ago before i had any idea about Jesus Christ being God. And right before the act some force pulled me back so my money was well wasted. It turned out that the prostitute was married and didn't tell me.

The moral of the story is that Jesus Christ cares about His commandments !

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 20 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Christians will be beheaded during the great tribulation.

And that's how Christians save their lives !

The great tribulation is the short time Satan has left to corrupt or destroy as many as he can before Jesus Christ returns. The beast is the new nazi world order and his image is AI and his mark is microchip implant.

This microchip implant might come with a vaccine.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who will behead Christians during the great tribulation ?

That will be the multitude or number of the beast... nazis commies and muslims !

TokiEl

Superstar
The most dangerous deceptive lie in christendom is sola fide that is by faith alone.

Just believe in Jesus and your salvation is assured is an absolute mockery of most of what Jesus said.

But this is what happens when christians don't bother to study what the Saviour said ! and instead heap upon themselves teachers who tell their itching ears things they want to hear !

Back to basics ! Read the red letter words of Jesus Christ in the four Gospels. You know the Saviour ?

TokiEl

Superstar
While all the nations were serving renegade angels... Israel served God.

How did serving God go for Israel ? Not so good !

The world's only people who were actually serving God and not angels were no better than the rest.

They refused to live up to God's standards.

So did God lower the bar ? No God raised up armies who slaughtered them !

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you refuse to live up to God's standards ?

Are you a churchgoer whose pastor gospel is... We are all sinners who can't keep God's commandments ?

God is not going to lower the bar for you !!!

You either repent or perish !

TokiEl

Superstar
There are seven successive seals in the book of Revelation.

And at the sixth seal everybody will know that the great day of God's wrath has come.

It comes with a great earthquake black sun and blood moon. A mighty wind and the stars of heaven falling like figs to the earth. The sky receding like a scroll and every mountain and island moved out of place.

At that time 12 x 12 000 from all the tribes of Israel are sealed by God. Those are all the Christians who are found worthy to escape these things and stand before Jesus Christ. That's very few.

(But many more will make it during the great tribulation because of martyrdom. Nobody lays down his/her life for Jesus Christ and not gain eternity.)

At the seventh seal there is silence in heaven for about half an hour. That is most likely a grid down blackout event before the new world order beast rises with the image and mark of the beast.

TokiEl

Superstar
Allah and Jesus Christ both have over one billion followers.

They are competing for the souls of man.

Allah is very clear that God has no Son while Jesus Christ is just as clear about being the Son of God.

They are adversaries against each other.

Allah says believe in me and do as i say while Jesus Christ says believe in me and do as i say.

Who of those two do you think is of God ?

Allah or Jesus Christ ?

I know the answer to that one.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus Christ raised the bar.

No more bare minimum morals which the Jews could not even keep.

It's just about impossible to clear God's higher standards without the Spirit of God.

Acts 2 37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and asked Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”

38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

39This promise belongs to you and to your children and to all who are far off, to all whom the Lord our God will call to Himself.”

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Peter 3 14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

Peter foretold that people will twist the writings of Paul to their own destruction.

What do you think Peter had in mind ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you know some doctrine wrested from the writings of Paul which might make Jesus enquire indignantly...

But why do you call me Lord and not do what I say ?

TokiEl

Superstar
If i am to make an educated guess according to my understanding of time and event markers in the Bible... i'd say we are waiting for the breaking of the sixth seal which will coincide with Gog and comp coming against Israel on the Day of Atonement this year.

If i am pressed to say a specific time God's wrath begins... i said it.

Now let's hope i'm wrong.

TokiEl

Superstar
We got a situation peeps.

The United States has forbidden Iran to sell any oil and sent a couple of carriers to see to it. Iran threatens to close the Strait of Hormuz and block all oil shipping from the Gulf. This is some serious shite... developing.

TokiEl

Superstar
Are you searching the Scriptures for eternal life ?

If so you are a christian pharisee !

TokiEl

Superstar
If you have kept your wits about you and wonder why the christian churches have become so steeped in false gospels... it is because Jesus and the Apostles warned about this.

Also the times of the Gentiles were fulfilled when the Jews restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem... so since the summer of 1967 the Lord has not stopped the churches from going in their own directions.

And that is why we have all this bullshite christianity today !

TokiEl

Superstar
I imagine God considered several options when i began to search for Him... like the hometown church and an ashram in India. He must have come to the conclusion that it was best to send me as far away from the church as possible.

I can understand it now... and appreciate the joke for sending me to church would just be cruel.

TokiEl

Superstar
Seminary President Admits She Doesn’t Believe in Heaven, Miracles or Christ’s Resurrection.

The president of a seminary founded in 1836 on the “infallible” Word of God says in a new interview she doesn’t believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ, the power of prayer, a literal heaven, or miracles.

Serene Jones, president of Union Theological Seminary in New York, made the comments in an interview with Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times for an article published Easter weekend. Although the author’s intent may have been to inspire readers, it also served to spotlight the leftward drift of many seminaries.

She rejects a literal bodily resurrection of Christ.

“When you look in the Gospels, the stories are all over the place. There’s no resurrection story in Mark, just an empty tomb. Those who claim to know whether or not it happened are kidding themselves,” Jones said. “… Crucifixion is not something that God is orchestrating from upstairs. The pervasive idea of an abusive God-father who sends his own kid to the cross so God could forgive people is nuts. For me, the cross is an enactment of our human hatred. But what happens on Easter is the triumph of love in the midst of suffering. Isn’t that reason for hope?”

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/seminary-president-admits-she-doesn-t-believe-in-heaven-miracles-or-christ-s-resurrection.html?fbclid=IwAR0k2UV_6wsh6uOG1zwKqyGEOJLaJ_Y1HibWPyCBz6JoLd54kw7HSuKb42c

Serene Jones (born July 31, 1959) is the President and Johnston Family Professor for Religion and Democracy at Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York. She was formerly the Titus Street Professor of Theology at Yale Divinity School and chair of Gender, Woman, and Sexuality Studies at Yale University.

Modern christian mainstream in Babylon is an absolute laughing stock and soon to be slaughtered !

TokiEl

Superstar
I can't wait to receive the rod of iron and start cracking skulls !

Not in the literal sense of the word of course but God's order will be restored. And you either participate in this or become a problem.