Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 13 23 Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

With over one billion christians alive today... how is that few ?

That's not few... but very many.

Why don't many make it ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Many will not make it !

A lot of christians will not be able to enter into eternal life.

Luke 13 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

This is a warning ! And a call for holy living !

TokiEl

Superstar
The Day of Atonement is the most holy day in the Jewish year.

It begins at sunset 10 Tishri and ends at sunset 11 Tishri.

That was the Day when the High priest ventured into the Holy of holies and sprinkled animal blood on the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant containing the Ten Commandments. This was done for forgiveness of sins !

A blood atonement for breaking the Ten Commandments !

This was all a dress rehearsal for the pre planned blood atonement of God himself. Sins are truly only forgiven by the substitute sacrifice and blood letting of the Creator himself. Nobody can forgive sins but God ! But He had to be beaten for our sins and bleed and die for it.

Now if you call yourselves after His name and don't keep His commandments... you are truly deluded !

And i will call you out and oppose you ! I will not sit still and see you lead babes astray.

I will become your enemy !

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

With over one billion christians alive today... how is that few ?

That's not few... but very many.

Why don't many make it ?
I think there is a difference between church attendance, legalism and religious observance and being a born again child of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think there is a difference between church attendance, legalism and religious observance and being a born again child of God.
Many say they are born again.

But the Spirit of Truth will guide one into truths and convict of sins and even stop unwillful sins before one get a chance to sin.

So those with the Holy spirit not only teach holiness but they also live holy and can correctly interpret the Script with a vast awareness of reality and truths.

Truth and holiness.

TokiEl

Superstar
The seven seals of Revelation.

First seal is the rider on a white horse conquering without war... that is the popery which began with Vatican 1 in 1870. And second seal is the rider on the red horse that is blood spilling communism which began in earnest in the early 20th century. And third seal is the rider on the black horse which is famine around the world caused not at least by communism. And the rider on the sickly green horse is resurgent Islam. Death and hell riding with one forth of the world's population.

Fifth seal are Christian martyrs which again resurged in earnest with the emergence of communism and islam.

Sixth seal not there yet but the time of God's nuclear wrath.

Seventh seal bla bla bla

TokiEl

Superstar
What the Lord did not say but many believe...

[And He said to them, “Kick back and believe in Me, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will be able.]

TokiEl

Superstar
You show to Christ and the world that you don't recognize or appreciate truths.

Do not think it's not duly noted.

TokiEl

Superstar
There are over one billion christians but only 12 x 12 000 blameless Christians.

I know it's a puny number... but it's better than nothing.

The righteous Christians will be persecuted but that's not so bad... in fact it's glorious and in good company.

What about the unrighteous and even filthy christians ?

Well what do you think ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Who are the unrighteous and filthy christians ?

What have they been up to for Jesus Christ to call them unrighteous and even filthy ?

What's wrong with those people ?

They believe in the Lord... but He calls them unrighteous and filthy.

What's their problem ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against YHWH and against His Messiah saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

Psalm 110 A Psalm of David.
YHWH said to my Adonay,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

Who is this Messiah and Adonay in the Old Testament ?

He is sitting at the right hand of YHWH and the kings of the earth are against Him and YHWH.

What sort of person sits beside God ?

God and Him are clearly in this together as some sort of team... and are opposed by the kings of the earth.

We know God is great but who is this other person sitting as an equal to God ?

Jews and Muslims must answer this.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Making of a Monster: We’re All Lab Rats in the Government’s Secret Experiments.

The U.S. government, in its pursuit of so-called monsters, has itself become a monster.

This is a government that has in recent decades unleashed untold horrors upon the world—including its own citizenry—in the name of global conquest, the acquisition of greater wealth, scientific experimentation, and technological advances, all packaged in the guise of the greater good.

The FBI was so impressed with the Nazi regime that, according to the New York Times, in the decades after World War II, the FBI, along with other government agencies, aggressively recruited at least a thousand Nazis, including some of Hitler’s highest henchmen.

All told, thousands of Nazi collaborators—including the head of a Nazi concentration camp, among others—were given secret visas and brought to America by way of Project Paperclip. Subsequently, they were hired on as spies, informants and scientific advisers, and then camouflaged to ensure that their true identities and ties to Hitler’s holocaust machine would remain unknown. All the while, thousands of Jewish refugees were refused entry visas to the U.S. on the grounds that it could threaten national security.

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_making_of_a_monster_were_all_lab_rats_in_the_governments_secret_experiments

In this short article one can read about some of the horrific experiments the US government conducted on its own citizens.

But that is what the Nazis did ? That's right and so there is no difference between the US government and Nazism... except perhaps the US government is even more cruel.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why don't you do as I say ?

It is Jesus Christ himself who asks this question to christians.

You call me Lord Lord... so why did you not do what I told you ?

What will you tell Him ? Will you tell Him... but Martin said...

Is Martin your Lord ?

You have read what Jesus Christ said in the four gospels right ? So when will you comply ?

When will you put into practise what He told you to do ?

Devils believe in Jesus Christ.

Will that save them ? No !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Now now rich man. You lived a life in luxury... now it's time to go to Hell.

Now now beggar man. You lived a life in poverty... now it's time to go to Heaven.

The Kingdom of God is often opposite of the kingdoms of the world.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Here is a Heavenly being a god foretold to also sit on the mount of the congregation for he wants to be like the Most High but he will end up in the Pit.

He has said in his heart five statements and his name in Hebrew is Heylel in the sense of brightness. Hilal in Arabic means crescent.

I mean how much clearer can God be as to who this is ?

TokiEl

Superstar
The United States recognition of Israel's annexation of the Golan Heights is against the United Nations Security Council resolution 497.

This is begging for war.

And as you know Gog and comp are already in Syria just north of the Golan Heights.

Needless to say the US and Israel are pretty unpopular in the world but this is just giving the world ammunition to attack both in fact.

Anyway we know it is unavoidable because it is written in the Script and God has made it crystal clear that when Gog and comp come against Israel... He will no longer quench His fury but ignite the fire of His wrath.

So i don't see how this is not the Day of the Lord with sudden destruction.

I could plead please please don't attack Israel but the attack is written in the Script and so i'll just be still.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Churchgoers are going to Hell.

Not really but i just like to say it.

Some for sure and maybe even many.

In the US for example if your church is a 501(c)(3) church your pastors and clergy are more or less government agents who will sprout government propaganda like... the rapture and once saved by grace only always saved etc etc.

Your pastor might even be the one leading you into a not so fun camp when that time comes.

Come on now and educate yourselves.

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/state-controlled-churches-the-501c3-deception.html

TokiEl

Superstar
How will the great tribulation begin ? Suddenly !

We won't see it coming.

It will be a day/night like any other day/night.

Sudden destruction !

This of course is talking about nuclear explosions where elements will melt and leave behind a sea of glass.

When ? Suddenly !

TokiEl

Superstar
God is Truth.

So if you're not interested in truths... how can you be interested in God ?

And if you don't recognize truths... how can you recognize God ?

And if you don't keep the commandments of God... how can you love God ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Whose commandments are the Ten Commandments ? God !

Now listen to what Jesus Christ who is God said...

Matthew 19 16Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?

17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, 19honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

God's Commandments (not suggestions) must be kept by all who hope to obtain eternal life !!!

And what do we hear from Martin Andy Amir Joel Jack Beth in the churches today ? We are sinners who can't keep the Ten Commandments !

Good luck with that ! You will need it !