Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Finally in your glorified bodies you will naturally receive respect... and if someone so much as opens his/her mouth in disobedience... you got a rod of iron which you can use at your discretion.

This time is the good tyranny of God.

I for one can't wait to crack some skulls.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 47 5“Sit in silence, and go into darkness,
O daughter of the Chaldeans;
For you shall no longer be called
The Lady of Kingdoms.
6 I was angry with My people;
I have profaned My inheritance,
And given them into your hand.
You showed them no mercy;
On the elderly you laid your yoke very heavily.
7 And you said, ‘I shall be a lady forever,’
So that you did not take these things to heart,
Nor remember the latter end of them.

8 “Therefore hear this now, you who are given to pleasures,
Who dwell securely,
Who say in your heart, ‘I am, and there is no one else besides me;

I shall not sit as a widow,
Nor shall I know the loss of children’;
9 But these two things shall come to you
In a moment, in one day:
The loss of children, and widowhood.
They shall come upon you in their fullness
Because of the multitude of your sorceries,
For the great abundance of your enchantments.

Babylon of old is no more but Babylon the Great is... until she is destroyed in only one hour.

TokiEl

Superstar
Trump just recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights.

This means war !

TokiEl

Superstar
The Israeli election on April 9 might very well end the long reign of king Bibi.

Since Trump just recognized Israel's soverignity over the Golan Heights... the upcoming Trump peace plan must be very favorable to the Palestinians. Israel might even sign away East Jerusalem.

Syria will not be a signatory to the peace plan... but will reclaim Golan with force. And in this endeavour Iran and Turkey will be more than willing to help.

And Gog will be a guard to them.

This is all going according to the Script. And i'm surprised if it's not going down this year. We are in the middle of the 70th and last week.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 20 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

This Script demands a millennial reign with Jesus Christ on earth.

TokiEl

Superstar
Romans 11 25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion;

He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

27And this is My covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”f

28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. 29For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

30Just as you who formerly disobeyed God have now received mercy through their disobedience, 31so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you. 32For God has consigned all men to disobedience so that He may have mercy on them all.

When the full number of the Gentiles has come in... the Jews will finally see and receive the Messiah. That is at the completion of the 5th seal... when the allotted number of Gentile believers have been killed for their faith in Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

God is keeping count of His martyrs.

And when the count is up God will avenge them.

This is Justice.

TokiEl

Superstar
God has declared the end from the beginning... and put it down in writing to inform readers.

It will all go down according to this Script.

For about 2000 years after Christ life continued as before... until God as foretold reinstated the remnant of His people in His land.

And the generation who was alive at that time in 1948 and witnessed this restoration of Israel would by no means pass away...

Besides Daniel the prophet was given an exact timeline... which when understood shows that we are in the middle of the 70th and last week already.

We are just waiting for the breaking of the 6th seal which will according to my insight coincide with Gog coming against Israel.

Then the short lived new world order which the Devil has prepared with AI blockchain microchips and the persecution of the saints and all who resist it... while God pours out judgements upon the world.

Then He comes !

TokiEl

Superstar
http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=3039

The buzz around microchip implants was ratcheted up a notch recently with a demonstration at the World Mobile Congress in Barcelona where a man volunteered to to have a chip inserted under his skin, and another showed off how to make payments using his chip insert.

During the presentation at the MWC 2019 -- organized by Spanish bank Sabadell, a man named Pau who had already been fitted with a chip, made a payment by placing his smartphone over the skin covering the chip.

At one time, the idea that large numbers of people would willingly allow themselves to have microchips implanted into their hands seemed a bit crazy, but now it has become a reality.

Thousands of tech enthusiasts all across Europe have already had microchips implanted, and now a Swedish company is working with very large global employers to implement this on the corporate level.

A syringe is used to place the chip in an area between the thumb and forefinger, according to the report. Osterlund said the procedure is similar to ear piercing and takes "about two seconds." The microchips operate via "near field communication" technology, similar to what is used by no-contact bank cards.

Not too long ago, a Wisconsin-based company called Three Square Market began implanting microchips in their employees "on a voluntary basis". In the aftermath of that decision, USA Today published an article entitled "You will get chipped -- eventually".

Most [Babylon] Christians recognize that current chip implants are not the actual "mark of the beast"[???], yet there is concern that acceptance of such technology is conditioning people for when the real one does come along.

TokiEl

Superstar
The parable of the budding fig tree is Jesus foreknowledge of Israel's restoration.

He had just cursed a fig tree for not producing fruits... but as He said it will put forth leaves again. And that's when the Kingdom of God would be at the door. In fact the generation alive and watching this would not pass away until all things are accomplished.

Also in Luke 21:24 Jesus is prophesying the return of the Jews.

Luke 21 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

So it was well known to Jesus that the Jews would not only be reinstated but would also restore control over Jerusalem. And that last part is significant because it continued the countdown of Daniel's 70 weeks.

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you recognize truths ?

The religious people in Jesus day did not... nor do religious people today.

The reason was is and always will be because of sins !

TokiEl

Superstar
John the Baptist would seriously shock the sensibilities of most religious people also today.

TokiEl

Superstar
Christendom is not only believing in Jesus Christ but actually doing what He says.

Tell the people the Good News... that by repentance and baptism in His name their sins are forgiven and they receive the Holy spirit.

Now also impostors have crept into Christianity since the beginning... and it can be hard to spot some of them. They talk but they do not walk the talk. Some struggle with keeping the commandments of God and some are hard core minions of the Devil although appearing as righteous ministers of Christ and some are simply deceived by the Devil.

Holy living is not work nor is it self righteousness... it is picking up your cross and following Jesus Christ...the Way and the Truth and the Life.

TokiEl

Superstar
People refuse to recognize truths... and instead form fellowships based on emotions.

How is that not a social club ?

That's what christianity has descended down to... pc clubs.

They simply can't stand simple truths and straight talk if it's not suger coated with strawberries.

TokiEl

Superstar
Believe it or not but i don't have all the answers.

I still see as through a glass darkly.

And i didn't decide to climb the wall and watch... for if it was up to me i just be still.

But i must report what i see... it comes with the job description of a watchman.

Watch ! Sir Yes Sir !

TokiEl

Superstar
I have been pretty lenient towards doctrinal errors.

But when i see obstinate refusal to understand... that is where i draw the line.

You will not collectively pass in and on ignorance on my watch.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now concerning the times...

Did you know there is a specific timeline in the Bible ?

It's called Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

Have you tried to understand it ? Have you figured out the time unit used and calculated the numbers ?

Well i have. And the calculation shows that the 70th and last week began on the Day of Atonement 2015.

What does that mean ? It means we are in the middle of the last week already.

The Day of Atonement is interesting as it is the most holy day in the Jewish year. Traditions which we will take with a pinch of salt say this is the day God seals the fate of each person that year.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is no denying it... it is Scriptural sound and certain... 12 x 12 000 holy Christians will be kept from the wrath of God.

Now christians number over one billion... so that fact tells us there are not many holy Christians around.

We read in the book of Revelation about a group of people who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ... who are being persecuted during the great tribulation and even beheaded for their firm faith. And the Script says these will live and reign with JC himself.

The Kingdom of God is not a commie kingdom where everybody is equal and some more than others. But that's what most christians think... that all christians fit inside the same box. They do not ! Some are holy some are righteous some are unrighteous some are even filthy. And God in no way treat them all the same.

TokiEl

Superstar
Say there are one billion christians around.

How many are holy ? How many are righteous ? How many are unrighteous ? How many are filthy ?

Well we know how many are holy... 12 x 12 000. That is well below 1%.

How many are righteous that is keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ ? 10% or 100 million ?