Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Babylon christianity is just believe in Jesus... but Babylon christianity does not hear Him nor comply with what they don't hear. They are renegades. They do not know truths nor are they convicted of sins... because the Holy spirit is not within them.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jeremiah 10 10But the LORD is the true God;
He is the living God and the everlasting King.
At His wrath the earth will tremble,
And the nations will not be able to endure His indignation.

11Thus you shall say to them: “The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.

There are impostor gods whom humans have worshiped and are worshiping... and the single greatest impostor god today is Allah.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 6 46And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

But Martin said...

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 9 27Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

He has confirmed a covenant of global control with the United Nations.

This he did on September 25 2015.

We are in the middle of the week !

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus Christ: If you love me keep my commandments.
Babylon christianity: What commandments ?

James: Faith without works is dead.
Babylon christianity: Work bla bla bla salvationist !

Babylon christianity is the world's most tragicomical religion out there in la la land.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Who is this male child who will rule all nations with a rod of iron ?

We know Jesus Christ will rule with a rod of iron from Psalm 2:9 and Rev 19:15... so will those who overcome and keep His work until the end as confirmed by Him in Rev 2:26-27.

It's not stated in the vision but there must be a time gap between the two signs in Rev 12. This is say as i'm confident that Rev 12 v1-2 is also an astronomical mark in time pointing to September 23 2017 as one Scott Clarke found out.

When will the second sign appear in heaven ? Probably at the breaking of the 6th seal... but when is that ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.

This year the Draconid meteor shower will coincide with the Day of Atonement.

Interesting.

TokiEl

Superstar
http://www.cwi.org.uk/library/articles/HAMOYK.htm

‘Forty years before the destruction of the Temple,’ says the Jerusalem Talmud, ‘the western light went out, the crimson thread remained crimson, and the lot for the Lord always came up in the left hand. They would close the gates of the Temple by night and get up in the morning and find them wide open’ (The Yerushalmi, translated by Jacob Neusner, p.156f).

The Temple was destroyed in 69/70 AD and for 40 long years before that... it was as if God no longer accepted their Temple services.

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 12 11And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

God did not seem to accept the Temple services from 29 AD until the Temple was destroyed 40 years later. And that was most likely because the Messiah was baptised at that time. Jesus Christ took over the service to God.

After the spectacle of the Crucifixion where day turned into night for 3 hours and the earthquake and the torn Temple veil and the resurrection of the saints and... the Pharisees did not change their minds ! No they were not impressed !L0L

But the Blessed in the upper room were well pleased with the Holy spirit. Power from on High !

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel 9 20 Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God, 21 yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, [c]being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand. 23 At the beginning of your supplications the [d]command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision:

Jews and Jerusalem.

You've been given 70 sevens.

From the command to restore and build Jerusalem with the wall until Messiah the Prince there will be 7 sevens and 62 sevens.

And after 62 sevens Messiah will be cut off but not for Himself. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

[Not directly spoken but indirectly implied... the 7 sevens countdown continued when the Jews restored control over the City of David and the rest of East Jerusalem on June 7 1967.]

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for 1 seven. But in the middle of that seven he shall bring and end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate.

---

So from Nisan 444 BC count 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks until Messiah the Prince.

And from June 7 1967 count 7x360 weeks until he shall confirm a covenant with many.

He is the prince who is to come whose people destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. He is Roman. The Pope.

And on September 25 2015 right on time and coming in his own name...he the Vicar of Christ read Antichrist confirmed Agenda 21 with Agenda 30 in the United Nations.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Now the prince who is to come is undoubtedly pope Francis.

And so it stands to reason that he is the pope who will continue until the Lord's return.

The man is 82 years old.

TokiEl

Superstar
Some think that God will burn up the earth at the Second Coming but i don't think so.

There will be nuclear fire and cities will vanish but the earth will stand.

After pouring out the seventh and last bowl of the wrath of God on earth... there are still men blaspheming God.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
One can be assured about one thing only... it will all play out according to the Script.

TokiEl

Superstar
The wrath of God begins at the breaking of the sixth seal.

Revelation 6 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The wrath of God begins when Gog comes against Israel.

Ezekiel 38 18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great [e]earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence.

The rebels known as ISIS are vanquished in Syria by the battle hardened Gog confederacy... and so Gog must go home or fulfill prophecy.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Stars of heaven falling to the earth is an event described at the breaking of the sixth seal. And this year the Draconid meteor shower coincides with the Day of Atonement also known as the Day of Judgement.

So i'm not surprised if Gog comes against Israel this autumn... and all hell breaks loose.

TokiEl

Superstar
The christian concept of 7 year tribulation is false.

It's 3.5 years of great tribulation.

The saints will be persecuted since they refuse to be chipped like dawgs.

TokiEl

Superstar
I am absolutely uneducated in all church and/or scholar doctrines regarding the Bible.

I am literally a blank canvas whom the Lord paints on.

And that can be why christians and i don't see eye to eye...

TokiEl

Superstar
Who will not worship the beast or his image nor receive his mark on the forehead or hand ?

Revelation 20 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Those are the same who will live in glorified bodies and reign with Christ with a rod of iron for a thousand years on the old earth.