Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life... but God is not a big book.

God is Spirit and Truth.

TokiEl

Superstar
An individual's perspective is as a flash of the firefly in the cycle of centuries... so don't be too stubborn nor bombastic in your believes because an individual can't possibly perceive the whole picture.

God is in complete control.

There are those who don't even believe in God... and that propaganda has been pushed for half a century in former Christian nations.

There are those who don't believe Jesus Christ is God... and that propaganda has been pushed for over a thousand years by Judaism and Islam alike.

Jesus Christ is in complete control.

The Living God.

TokiEl

Superstar
It could be that Christians who don't know or play down the importance of obeying Christ's commandments are trolls.

Or they don't have the Holy spirit.

The former is understandable as the Devil got minions... but the latter is terrible because they are delusional.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Jews thought they were in good standing with God... until God cut them down.

Now Christians think they are in good standing with Christ...

Why did God cut down the Jews ? Because they did not obey His commandments !

How many Christians today obey Christ's commandments ?

The sword is coming...

TokiEl

Superstar
Look we are not ignorant of the global persecution of Christans in the emerging new world order... it's in our own Scripture.

Revelation 6 9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

Revelation 12 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 20 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

TokiEl

Superstar
I wonder if Muslims wonder why Islam can't conquer Israel ?

Do they not think about this ?

No they are trying again... one more time... maybe this time with the help of Russia and Iran and Turkey and...

Good Luck.

TokiEl

Superstar
All this work... pages after pages of prophecies correctly interpreted and realities unveiled and revelation unraveled and rightly dividing the word of truth... speaks for itself.

Nobody helped me in this... no not the Holy spirit... i did it all by myself.

That's how great i am. I am the best.

L0L.

I just love having fun with religious people. When they see greatness they want to kill it...

Do you feel lucky punks ?

TokiEl

Superstar
In the first epistle of John is an apparent dichotomy... which is totally disregarded by modern main stream Churchi(ns)anity.

Most Christians love to cherry pick and copy paste the passage which apparently Scripturally seems to justify them as sinners still. Those Christians are very careful not to cherry pick and copy paste the passage which clearly Scripturally state that those who are born of God do not sin.

Scripturally speaking those who are specifically said to be born of God do not sin.

It is natural and normal to sin and most do it in one form or more... but those who are born of God do not sin simply because they cannot sin as God tabernacles within them. They are the true temples of God on earth.

They are the best.

1 John 1 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 3 8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

TokiEl

Superstar
While we wait for the inevitable invasion of Israel by the Gog confederacy... and i don't know how long they can draw this out now... but this is the invasion which will infuriate God and begin His wrath upon the world.

So let's hope it draws out... but it's getting ridiculous.

Can they really draw this tragic Syrian civil war farce out another year...while amassing and positioning themselves under constant Israeli bombardments ?

The war has already begun... we're just waiting for the actual invasion of Israel.

TokiEl

Superstar
Some Old Testament prophecies ended with the Old Testament people.

So it's a big mistake to apply every Old Testament prophecy to the New Testament people at the end times.

For instance in Daniel 11 the angel is fortelling geopolitical events in the Middle East... which as history shows were fulfilled by the rise of Greece in the person of Alexander the Great... and the breaking up of his empire into four lesser empires. And the machinations between two of these lesser empires... that of Ptolemaic Egypt and Seleucid Mesopotamia.

And also foretelling the rise of Antiochus Epiphanes in Seleucid Mesopotamia who would divide the Jews and conquer Judea... and also desolate the Temple of God in Jerusalem. And this he did as history tells by installing an alter to Zeus in the Temple where swine were sacrificed.

In Daniel 12 Michael is mentioned... and is described as the great Sar or Prince who watches over the Jews.

Before Jesus Christ was born into our world as a mortal Man to take upon Himself our sins... He was Michael the Archangel... the Commander of the host of the Lord. The Holy one of Israel whom Joshua saw with a drawn sword.

It was He who was raised up on the cross... like Moses raised up the brass serpent in the wilderness... to save all those who look to Him.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 3 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things?

11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

How come you don't accept Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God ? It is because you love the dark and practice evil !

TokiEl

Superstar
There is an apparent dichotomy in Paul's letter to the Romans... which has confused a lot of Christians.

Romans 3 31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Romans 6 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

So are we under law or not ? First he wrote we establish the law and later in the same letter he wrote we are not under law. This can cause confusion... so anybody got a solution to this apparent dichotomy ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Paul is the author of this apparent confusion whether we are to establish the law or whether we are not under law... so it's best to let himself clear it up.

Galatians 5 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

22 For the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Paul is saying if we are led by the Holy spirit we will display the fruit of the Holy spirit... and against the fruit of the Holy spirit there is no law... as love joy peace goodness etc etc is not forbidden by the law.

So if we are led by the Holy spirit we establish the law because we can't help but live lawfully by the grace of the Holy spirit.

TokiEl

Superstar
The real reason why they've not been back on the moon.

They destroyed that technology and it's a painful process to build it back again.L0L.

TokiEl

Superstar
Love bombs from God with love.L0L

2 Peter 3 10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be dissolved in the fire, and the earth and its works will not be found.

This is Peter's way of saying nuclear explosions guys.

TokiEl

Superstar
Malachi 4“For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,
Says the Lord of hosts,
“That will leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.
3 You shall trample the wicked,

For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,
Says the Lord of hosts.

Right. Are you beginning to get the picture ?

Suddenly the day of the Lord begins with nuclear explosions.