Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Christians in the West are not interested in the last days... because they will be out of here at the first sign of trouble.

It doesn't matter that Christians around the world are being persecuted and put to death... they will be whisked away into Heaven and sup with Jesus Christ... while the tribulation saints are beheaded i suppose.

For Christians in the West are the Bride of Jesus Christ.

All according to themselves of course and not biblical at all.

TokiEl

Superstar
Repentance is required for Salvation.

"When they said Repent i wonder what they ment" sang Leonard Cohen in the song The Future.

But to repent is to regret...

So you've broken the Ten Commandments... now do you regret that ?

Repentance is required for Salvation.

Imagine committing a crime and being prosecuted and judged guilty and given the death penalty... and you say i repent and the judge says you're free to go.
And sincerely mean it....God knows the inside...men do not.
Christians in the West are not interested in the last days... because they will be out of here at the first sign of trouble.
But we are to watch for the signs so that we know our redemption is nigh.

But to repent is to regret...
Regretting or being sorry for our sins is not salvation. It can lead to repentance (agreeing with God about man). Repenting means turning to God, Then God does the rest by regeneration (That is salvation) Judas was sorry for what he did to Christ, but not before God, but because he was shunned by the priest. He never repented.

TokiEl

Superstar
And sincerely mean it....God knows the inside...men do not.

Absolutely else the defendant would be prosecuted for perjury as well.

But we are to watch for the signs so that we know our redemption is nigh.
Exactly we are watchmen on the wall in these dark days... looking into the night and report back to those below.

TokiEl

Superstar
Regretting or being sorry for our sins is not salvation. It can lead to repentance (agreeing with God about man). Repenting means turning to God, Then God does the rest by regeneration (That is salvation) Judas was sorry for what he did to Christ, but not before God, but because he was shunned by the priest. He never repented.
Salvation is possible because of the Blood of God spilt on Calvary which is the only remedy for remission of sins. And we accept that remedy by repenting the wrong we've done and begin a new and better life in accordance with Jesus words and deeds.

Judas personally betrayed his friend God himself with a kiss.

TokiEl

Superstar
If war does not begin in Ukraine or the Middle East or the South China Sea... it might very well begin in or around Venezuela as Trump just recognized their opposition leader as President despite Russia rooting for the second term elected Maduro.

And we accept that remedy by repenting the wrong we've done and begin a new and better life in accordance with Jesus words and deeds.
It must be understood Toki that repenting is what we do, but regeneration is what Christ does to be a born again believer, to do good works by the gifts of the Holy Spirit working through us. Zeal is good, but without the Supernatural work of the Holy Spirit in us, we are just spinning our wheels.

TokiEl

Superstar
It must be understood Toki that repenting is what we do, but regeneration is what Christ does to be a born again believer, to do good works by the gifts of the Holy Spirit working through us. Zeal is good, but without the Supernatural work of the Holy Spirit in us, we are just spinning our wheels.
God wants us to regret the wrong we've done... and turn from wickedness towards righteousness.

And with Jesus Christ this is perfectly possible. There are thousands of testimonies from former addicts who looked to or called on Him and woke up one morning without their addictions. This is the work of the Holy spirit.

Try Jesus ! He is the universal medicine against all ailments.

Now too many Christians say they base their salvation in a belief or faith in Jesus Christ... but go on living like the Devil.

And that won't work.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Imagine if Jesus Christ had to live with you forever...

What kind of person would He want to be with ? And are you that kind of person ?

What is He looking for in a relationship with you ?

This epic life is first and foremost about Him... are you aware of that ?

He is the Protagonist in His story.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus associated with common folks... and did a lot of good works also on the Sabbath which drew the ire of the religious people. But when He spoke as if He was an equal of God the religious people sought to kill Him for blasphemy.

And that was His main mission.

To take on Himself our sins and atone for that with His blood.

This is the Good News that our sins are forgiven... which His associates for centuries have proclaimed throughout the world.

Acts 2 38"Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do the heathen rage
and the people imagine vanity ?

The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers come together
against YHWH and His Messiah, saying

Let us break Their bonds in pieces
and cast away Their cords from us.

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.
The Lord shall mock them.

- Psalm 2:1-4 -​

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Behold I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness
to all the peoples round about
when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.

In that day I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone
which will crush all the peoples who try to carry it away
even if all the earth's heathen come together in this endeavor.

- Zechariah 12:2-3 -​

TokiEl

Superstar
The heathen known from old as Mahometan and now as Muslims were very sneaky the last time... when in 1973 for the third time they tried to invade Israel and this time when most Israelis were home soul searching on the Day of Atonement.

They were tremendously successful in the first week of the war so much so that the Israeli minister of defence Moshe Dayan proposed to prepare a nuclear demonstration which was quickly rejected by the prime minister Golda Meir.

Now could the heathen try this again ?

This year the Draconids meteor shower coincides with that Day of Atonement... and in Revelation 12:3-4 there is a dragon throwing a third of the stars of heaven down to the earth.

TokiEl

Superstar
Enter by the strait gate...

For through the wide gate
goes the broadway to death
which many are on.

For through the strait gate
goes the byway to life
which few will find.

- Matthew 7:13-14 -​

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 7 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’"

Those are believers in the Lord...

They have faith in Him.

What happened with them ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 7 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."

Let the Lord himself explain who those believers in Him are...

Luke 6 46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?"

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 13 15 "He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The image of the beast is AI which will oversee everything and everyone connected to the blockchain with microchips.

This needs 5G networks wich will already be available in some cities around the world this year... and more or less global in 2020.

ID2020’s mission supports the UN Sustainable Development Goal Target 16.9[3]. which aims to provide legal identity for all, including birth registration, by 2030. As proof of one’s identity is a prerequisite to social and economic inclusion in the modern world, an identity must be broadly recognized by both the public- and private-sector organizations with which an individual may interact.

ID2020 principles for identity focus on protecting the individual and giving the individual control over their own identity and associated data. These principles apply to any project ID2020 may undertake.

Personal: Unique to you and you only
Persistent: Lives with you from birth to death
Private: Only you can give permission to use data
Portable: Accessible anywhere you happen to be

ID2020’s initial funding came from The Rockefeller Foundation, with further support provided by Accenture.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2 2"The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against YHWH and against His Messiah, saying,

3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

Many blame the bankers or Jews which are the same according to some... but who does the Lord implicate ? That's right the royals !

Do you know who used to be royals ? That's right the nephilim !

See how His story makes perfect sense ?

TokiEl

Superstar
When the Israelites wanted a king to rule over them like the other nations then they chose the tallest one... for that was the mark of kingship back then when the nephilim or giants ruled the nations.

God warned them when wanting a king that his line would end up oppressing them... but they still wanted one as the other nations to reign over them in war and peace.

And so began the long winding road of the Israelites rejection of God.