Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
The both of you are entitled to your own beliefs nobody can change what is in your heart.

I just wanted to share this with you, it is a short chapter in the Quran a 2 minute video I think it can provide some insight into how exactly the Quran is structured and what it contains. If you choose to watch it that is, with an open heart and mind. Please consider how similar our beliefs are despite their differences.
The most important thing in life is to do what is right and not do what is wrong.

And we all have a conscience to help us with that.

Mankind is divided into many religions and ideologies and that is because we have angelic adversaries who have been meddling in the affairs of mankind since the beginning. And in this environment truths are suppressed and untruths are propagated.

If anybody don't have the time and drive to find tangible evidence to support their claim... they will most likely sprout errors.

Studying the Quran or the Bible for that matter without testing the texts and finding tangible evidence for their truthfulness is setting oneself up as a victim of propaganda.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 11 "Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Revelation seems to indicate that the Jews will loose or give away control of the Old City.

Perhaps East-Jerusalem is stipulated in the Trump peace plan as a Palestinian capital ?

We will wait and see but it is not a good idea to try to divide God's own land.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus died in vain for you... if you not a Jew try to follow Jewish laws and customs.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why did the developed and technological advanced Christian countries begin to push the theory of evolution in public education ?

A whole school generation was more or less infected with this scientific view which didn't need God nor Jesus. And so former Christian countries became increasingly atheistic and morally corrupt while the standard of living and comfort increased as well all because of science.

So a lot of people actually believe that no God created the earth man and animals. And that is perhaps the great delusion that God promised to those who are unrepentant unrighteous.

It's interesting to note that the work Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation which prepared the public mind for the scientific theories of evolution by natural selection was written by one Robert Chambers who spent time in an asylum and had six fingers.

Am i saying that descendants of the Nephilim are doing their best to fuk us up ? Yes !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
We've got a Nephilim problem.

And it's nothing new.

They are the tares.

They used to be royalty and still are.

Blue bloods.

Enemies of God and His Christ and mankind.

TokiEl

Superstar
They are the true rulers of nations and so we are more or less hostages under their power and laws. No matter who you are and where you live if you don't submit to their authority you will be silenced.

They have divided mankind against itself while they sit back and reap the rewards of war crime and corruption.

It's time for you to stop doing what they tell you to and start to obey Jesus Christ.

TokiEl

Superstar
I’ve been in the Bible for years. I have read it numerous times and studied individual books of the Bible in depth as well as word studies etc. honestly, the first time I’ve really heard niphilim addressed has been on these boards and from conspiracy sites. I watched a YouTube video this week on what you said here and it is the first I have heard.. It is an area I just have not looked into. Where do you get the information?
Sons of God or watchers who are angels or gods mated with women and sired nephilim or giants. And their descendants successively sired smaller and smaller nephilims until they looked more or less like normal human beings.

They used to be royalty of nations because of their big stature but their bloodline is still ruling today.

And that is their secret that they are family with fallen angels. And so they oppose God and mankind in secret.

They are the true reason of most of the world's wars crime and corruption.

TokiEl

Superstar
The regathering and rebirth of the State of Israel is a modern day miracle.

It is the fulfillment of Jesus parable or prophecy about the budding fig tree which would be witnessed by the last generation. That is to say those who were alive at that time and of an accountable age would watch both the restoration of Israel and the 2nd Coming of Christ.

So you ought to know it is close.

But before that prepare for 3.5 years of terrible trouble. Set your house in order and get right with Jesus Christ your God and Judge. Repent of your sins and start to obey His commandments.

You want to live in His eternal Kingdom ? You obey Him !

And He is not a tyrant for His commandments are good.

TokiEl

Superstar
Let's look at this Jesus person.

He is reported to have turned water into wine. That's a fine party trick but the party is over. He is said to know how to walk on water. That's a nice skill but ducks know how to thread the water. Casting out demons. Ouch that's kinda Halloween isn't it ? Giving eyesight to the blind and walk to the lame. Good for them. Multiplying food. That's awesome when really hungry. Transfiguring into a light being and hovering over the ground while talking with Moses and one other guy. Not bad but Muslims are not impressed. Raising a dead man back to life. Today that would be cruel. Himself walking out of his tomb on the third day. Yes but he didn't do it in one day so he can't be God.

I hope you understand that this is not some ordinary person like Joe from the block or Muhammed from Mecca.

TokiEl

Superstar
Very important to be aware of the fact that the Holy land is the land of the Holy one of Israel. In other words that land is the personal property of God himself.

And God for your information is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

While the world was rounding up Jews and burning them in ovens over Europe the good God provided a refuge for a remnant on His own property.

And three times the world tried to invade His land where Jews were safe from the genocide.

Now the world wants to divide God's own property...

I am lost for words at the world's total lack of respect and reverence for God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jews are an intelligent people but most don't recognize in their own Scriptures that Jesus is both God and Messiah. So it is understandable that Muslims don't recognize this as well.

And it doesn't matter how much one shows them in the Scriptures because they have already closed their minds for this possibility.

Or God has closed them... and that is a terrible thought.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah the prophet spoke on behalf of God about someone who would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

Where for about a thousand years did Israel congregate in the presence of God ?

On the mount of Zion in Jerusalem where His temple was !

Not one scholar or hired hand has understood that Isaiah 14 is about the god of Islam.

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel the prophet wrote down a prophetic timeline until the Messiah given by the angel Gabriel who stands in the presence of God.

Daniel 9 25“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem

Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times."

And the wall. Why in academia there is no consensus as to the start point of this prophetic timeline is truly beyond me as the prophecy clearly states that it is when the wall will be built. And so there is no excuse except a deliberate rejection of Scripture for not starting with the month of Nisan in the 20th regnal year of king Artaxerxes of Persia when Nehemiah was granted permission to rebuild Jerusalem.

Seven weeks and sixty-two weeks. The Hebrew calendar is lunisolar and so does not keep track of the solar year. So to turn one prophetic week in the Hebrew Scriptures into 7 solar years is a huge blunder ! The same word for week is used for both 7 days and 7 years because they both are geometrically expressed by the same heptad in a ratio relationship of 1:360. So one prophetic week is exactly 360 weeks !

TokiEl

Superstar
Ezekiel the prophet who spoke on behalf of God about the restoration of the State of Israel because of God's name and reputation.

And at the end of the whole chapter in Ezekiel 36 dedicated to this restoration topic is a prophecy of the Holocaust. And in Ezekiel 37 the whole house of Israel is described as a bundle of very dry bones who say hope is lost and consider themselves cut off.

But God at the end of the preceding chapter called it a holy sacrifice.

TokiEl

Superstar
Antichrist and the man of sin and the first beast and the second beast and the little horn and the false prophet and the prince who is to come and i'm sure i forgot some... so Scripture is a bit more complex than most simple interpreters who bag and tag everything as antichrist.

TokiEl

Superstar
So know that the countdown in Daniel 9 began in the month of Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes and understand that one week/seven is 360 weeks.

7 x 360 weeks + 62 x 360 weeks = 24 840 weeks.

Calculated tables for moon phases show that the month of Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes began on March 4/5 444 BC.

Online day counter shows that from March 4/5 444 BC counting 24 840 weeks completed on March 25/26 33 AD.

So the Scriptures of the Jews testify against the Jews who reject Jesus as the Messiah !

Daniel 9 25“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times."

TokiEl

Superstar
So for about 2000 years there have been one week/seven left.

And that week would begin with the prince who is to come of the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary confirming a covenant with many.

When is that ?

That is not up for private interpretations !

Seven weeks and sixty-two weeks were not written sixty-nine weeks for a reason... the Messiah will return !

How many weeks passed when the Messiah would be cut off but not for Himself ? That's right sixty-two weeks !

So one must wait until the command goes forth again for the Jews to restore and build Jerusalem. And that is today history as the Jews restored control over Jerusalem on June 7 1967.

And from that date one must count seven weeks which is 7 x 360 weeks = 2520 weeks.

Plot it into an online day counter and look it completed on September 23 2015 on the Day of Atonement !

Two days later the prince or pope of Rome confirmed the global governance goals of Agenda 21 at the UN headquarters.

And there you have it. Welcome to the 70th and last week of Daniel !

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 21 24“And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Jesus warned that the Jews would loose Jerusalem and be scattered throughout the world.

And when Muslims pride themselves with having kept Jerusalem for over a thousand years... then Jesus called that trampling !

But in this short verse Jesus said the Jews would return and restore control over Jerusalem.

And that means the so called church age came to an end on June 7 1967. And since that time churches have been in some sort of a free fall as if God let it go...

TokiEl

Superstar
You know what Muslims in Gaza do on their weekly holy day ?

Every Friday they gather together at the border fence and throw rocks and grenades at Jews.

That's what they do on their holy day after prayer i suppose...