Bible the Book of books

Todd

Star
You will take that as a warning to repent and start to treat Jesus Christ as God.
LOL!....No.
I treat Jesus as my Lord and Messiah, as the bible clearly says he is. I have no need to treat him based on the doctrines of man.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Every so often i will post how many days are left before we are in exact middle of the last week in Daniel 9 which began when the prince who shall come of the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary aka the Pope confirmed a covenant with many in the United Nations about Global Governance on September 25 2015.

As a reminder about the time which is quickly running out...

89 days left

TokiEl

Superstar
There is a very dangerous doctrine that has infected a lot of Christians in America and Europe... and that is the doctrine of salvation by just believing in Jesus Christ.

There are a lot of pastors preaching this from inside their sheepskins and so gullible Christians believe it.

Let us hear what the Lord says.

Matthew 7 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

You need to do what the Lord says !

TokiEl

Superstar
There are at least 2 astronomical time markers in the Bible.

The star of Bethlehem and the sign of the Son of Man.

One told the wise men when the Messiah was born and the other tells when the man child will be born.

The Rev 12 sign is reminiscent of Jesus birth and Herod seeking to kill Him and so we can expect the elect or chosen who make up the man child will be murdered if it was possible. As we know an angel warned Joseph in a dream to bring Jesus and Mary to safety in Egypt and this time God will also protect His elect.

Both signs began on Rosh Hashanah the first in 3 BC and the second in 2017.

Now we know Jesus was born on the Feast of Tabernacles 1 year after the sign began and the wise men came to visit Him on December 25 about three months after He was born. And Herod sought to kill Him that winter in 2/1 BC.

So if the second sign that is the sign of the Son of Man in Rev 12 plays out like the first time... this is the winter.

TokiEl

Superstar
1 Thessalonians 5 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."

The day of the Lord is sudden destruction. It is the day when God destroys. It is a day of gloom and doom and dark clouds. It is the day when the sixth seal is broken. That is the day the northern army attacks.

The day of the Lord is nuclear war.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 34 "Come near, you nations, to hear;
And heed, you people!
Let the earth hear, and all that is in it,
The world and all things that come forth from it.
For the indignation of the Lord is against all nations,
And His fury against all their armies;
He has utterly destroyed them,
He has given them over to the slaughter.
Also their slain shall be thrown out;
Their stench shall rise from their corpses,
And the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
All the host of heaven shall be dissolved,
And the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll;
All their host shall fall down
As the leaf falls from the vine,
And as fruit falling from a fig tree.
"

On that day of the Lord the vine tree of Christianity and the fig tree of Jewry will be shaken by God so as to dispose of impostors.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 "I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, ]the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

There might be a hint as to when in the year the day of the Lord will begin because of the expression late figs in the above passage. The original Greek word is ὄλυνθος (Strong's G3653 - olynthos) which is also translated as untimely figs and winter figs.

"Probably the unripe figs of the spring, many of which would be shaken down by a strong wind, or possibly the winter figs, which commonly fall off while unripe." - Pulpit Commentary

"The “untimely fig” is the fig which, having formed too late to ripen in the autumn, hangs through the winter, but almost always drops off before the sap begins to rise in spring, so as not to come to maturity." - Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges

So we should not be surprised if the nuclear war begins in late winter/early spring.

What year ? Well the exact middle of the last week in Daniel 9 when some sort of destruction is prophecied is March 6 2019.

TokiEl

Superstar
Sprouting Scriptural errors is a serious offense so much so it is much better to keep silent than to teach what is unlawful or wrong.

As an example Paul had to excommunicate one Hymeneus because he taught that the resurrection had already happened. Since the beginning Christians with little understanding have been desiring to teach the Scriptures and so sprout errors which lead many astray.

Keep that in mind the next time you want to Bible talk.

mecca

Superstar
I do not see how He could, on the One hand, not be The Way, The Truth, and the Life (as He says that He is in the Bible) yet still have his words and teaching considered valid enough to claim that He was a great Prophet or great teacher or whatever.
It's because all the prophets including but not limited to Jesus came with the same message of worshiping God.

TokiEl

Superstar
MOSCOW (AP) — Two Russian nuclear-capable strategic bombers arrived in Venezuela on Monday, a deployment that comes amid soaring Russia-U.S. tensions.

Russia's Defense Ministry said a pair Tu-160 bombers landed at Maiquetia airport outside Caracas on Monday following a 10,000-kilometer (6,200-mile) flight. It didn't say if the bombers were carrying any weapons and didn't say how long they will stay in Venezuela.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/nation-world/russia-sends-2-nuclear-capable-bombers-to-venezuela

The Tupolev Tu-160 (Russian: Туполев Ту-160 Белый лебедь, translit. Belyy Lebed, lit. 'White Swan';[3] NATO reporting name: Blackjack) is a supersonic, variable-sweep wing heavy strategic bomber designed by the Tupolev Design Bureau in the Soviet Union.

TokiEl

Superstar
Imagine if you were a Jew living in the times of the Maccabees in the 2nd century BC and your job was to interpret the written words of God.

And the Hasmonean king assigned you the task of figuring out when the Messiah would come.

Would you search and study the scroll of Daniel ?

Daniel 9 25“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks
;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times."

There is a timeline until the Messiah consisting of 7 weeks/sevens and 62 weeks/sevens from the command to restore and build Jerusalem and the wall. And in the scroll of Nehemiah it is reported that he rebuilt the wall when king Artaxerxes of Persia gave him permission to return and do so on Nisan in Artaxerxes 20th regnal year.

And the same word for week/seven is used in the Genesis scroll about Jacob's labour for 7 years to wed Rachel.

And since you live in the times of the Maccabees you know that this is not talking about solar years since your calendar or system of tracking time is not about the solar year. And you understand that when the same word is used for a period of 7 days and 7 years it is because both are expressed by the same complete cycle or circle consisting of 360 degrees. So for a 7 year cycle a week/seven is exactly 360 weeks.

That is a lot of counting of weeks... 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = 24 840 weeks.

So you tell the Hasmonean king that the Messiah will come 24 840 weeks counting from Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes of Persia.

----------

Today we can easily check this because of calculated tables of moon phases and online day counters.

We know the month of Nisan begins with the sighted crescent moon in March and the calculated moon phases show that there was a crescent moon visible over Judea on March 4/5 444 BC. And an online day counter shows 24 840 weeks from March 8 444 BC to March 29 33 AD.

Jesus of course rode into Jerusalem on 10 Nisan which was Sunday evening March 29 33 AD because that was the time the sacrificial lambs were inspected in Jerusalem before their sacrifice on Passover 14 Nisan.

Zechariah 9 9“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Now how would you know when Jesus Christ will return ?

Again Daniel is your friend.

Daniel 9 26“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined."

After the 62 weeks/sevens (not the 7 weeks/sevens and 62 weeks/sevens) Messiah shall be cut off but not for Himself (for sinners). And the people (the Romans) of the prince who is to come (Roman) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

Daniel 9 27"Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

This is the 70th and last week/seven in Daniel's prophetic timeline and it seems to be hanging on the Roman prince who is to come and confirm a covenant with many. And in Christianity this is the Antichrist who will make a 7 year peace treaty with Israel...

But Daniel doesn't say peace treaty nor Israel.

Besides why would the last week/seven be hanging... when the 7 weeks/sevens and the 62 weeks/sevens were not hanging but pegged to the command to restore and build Jerusalem ? The Jews restored control over the Old City during the Six Day war on June 7 1967... and according to the wording of Daniel's prophecy that fact deserves a countdown.

From June 7 1967 counting 7 weeks/sevens... 7x360 weeks = 2520 weeks completed on September 23 2015 (Yom Kippur).

So did a prince of Rome confirm a covenant with many on or right after the Day of Atonement 2015 ? Well the pope of Rome confirmed the Millennium Development Goals with the Sustainable Development Goals in the United Nations on September 25 2015.

Have your favorite preacher (wo)men not told you that you're in the 70th and last week/seven of Daniel yet ? Well shame on them!

Woke

Rookie
What do you consider Christ to be? Just a normal follower of Allah? A great teacher?
A prophet sent by God to guide he was given the scripture the Injeel (gospel) but over time that was changed by humans into fitting their own narrative, whims, and desires.

TokiEl

Superstar
A prophet sent by God to guide he was given the scripture the Injeel (gospel) but over time that was changed by humans into fitting their own narrative, whims, and desires.
John 8 23"Then Jesus told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins.

Woke

Rookie
John 8 23"Then Jesus told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins.
The Bible has been tampered with. The fundamental beliefs are not consistent at all. This is not about your religion vs. mine this is about the ONE religion that God has instilled upon all of us from the beginning of mankind.

All of the Abrahamic religions stem from this one truth. Have you not asked yourself why all of these similarities within our different religions?

There is no denying that the Gospel is not the same as it was when it was first revealed to Jesus (PBUH) In fact it is far from its original state and God says that those that have attempted to change his words will be punished without a doubt.

The Quran is the scripture revealed to the last Prophet (PBUH) it contains all of the stories of the previous scriptures in their true and authentic form and it will never be changed. It is a warning and Gods final message to mankind. I think you owe yourself a deep unbiased look into the Quran.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Bible has been tampered with. The fundamental beliefs are not consistent at all. This is not about your religion vs. mine this is about the ONE religion that God has instilled upon all of us from the beginning of mankind.

All of the Abrahamic religions stem from this one truth. Have you not asked yourself why all of these similarities within our different religions?

There is no denying that the Gospel is not the same as it was when it was first revealed to Jesus (PBUH) In fact it is far from its original state and God says that those that have attempted to change his words will be punished without a doubt.

The Quran is the scripture revealed to the last Prophet (PBUH) it contains all of the stories of the previous scriptures in their true and authentic form and it will never be changed. It is a warning and Gods final message to mankind. I think you owe yourself a deep unbiased look into the Quran.
Perhaps if you ponder, you will realise these two significant issues...

First, you make a bold claim on the supposed corruption of the scriptures (based on apostates like Bart Ehrman perhaps?) Is this an area of study you have truly examined for yourself?

E.g. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-critical-text-criticized.3461/

Second, you conclude that due to that supposed corruption, God had to issue the Qur'an, which only has a loose resemblence to the the OT and the NT. Joseph Smith claimed the Book of Mormon was sent by God in order to correct the error of the supposedly corrupted Bible as well.

Just sayin'

TokiEl

Superstar

The Quran says God has no Son... but the Bible says God has one begotten Son.

So either the Quran is right and the Bible is false. Or the Bible is right and the Quran is false. Or both are false.

After investigation it is easy to prove that the Bible is right.

Woke

Rookie
The Quran says God has no Son... but the Bible says God has one begotten Son.

So either the Quran is right and the Bible is false. Or the Bible is right and the Quran is false. Or both are false.

After investigation it is easy to prove that the Bible is right.
The both of you are entitled to your own beliefs nobody can change what is in your heart.

I just wanted to share this with you, it is a short chapter in the Quran a 2 minute video I think it can provide some insight into how exactly the Quran is structured and what it contains. If you choose to watch it that is, with an open heart and mind. Please consider how similar our beliefs are despite their differences.

Last edited: