Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Thessalonians 2 11 "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Paul wrote a letter to the church in Thessaloniki and told them to chill... as Jesus would not come before the apsostasy or great falling away from the faith which would coincide with the apokalypto or revelation of the man of sin.

It is an important point that the man of sin is also known as the son of perdition as that is a term used about Judas Ischariot who was a Christian in charge of the money and a betrayer of Jesus Christ. So we can assume that the man of sin is a Christian in charge of earthly riches.

Something would be restraining this man of sin from being apokalypto until the time of the apostasy.

And if you have some years under your belt you have seen with your own eyes that the falling away from faith coincided with the advancement of technology which is no longer restricted. And with TV smartphone and internett i suggest the man of sin has been revealed through those platforms. He is Papa the Vicar of Christ the Pope.

And this Pope is even a proponent of the theory of evolution which caused so many to fall away from the faith.

So you see if you are waiting for the words in 2 Thessalonians 2 to be fulfilled... you are not paying attention.

TokiEl

Superstar
I sincerely think most Christians don't know how late it is.

All the time markers in the Bible are blinking.

And the specific timeline in Daniel's 70 weeks is approaching the middle of the last week this winter.

If you don't get right with God asap and stock up a winter worth of food and water... you might live to regret it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Moses did not live during the Flood of Noah so how does he know in Genesis 7 the exact days and months of the Flood ?

He went up Mount Horeb in Sinai and spoke with God. And God knows.

So would it not be strange if God told Moses that the month of Abib or now known as Nisan is the first month... and then call Nisan the seventh month in the time before the Exodus ?

I suggest when for example the second month is mentioned in Genesis... it means the second month.

So when the Flood began in the second month on the 17th day... that's when it began on month 2 day 17 in the Spring.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 3 1"In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, while Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, Herod tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and Trachonitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene, 2during the high priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the wilderness. 3He went into all the region around the Jordan, proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins,

21When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as He was praying, heaven was opened, 22and the Holy Spirit descended on Him in a bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.” 23Jesus Himself was about thirty years old when He began His ministry."

So Jesus was about 30 years old in the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar.

Tiberius Caesar succeeded Augustus on September 18 14 AD... and so his 15th year was between September 18 28 AD - September 17 29 AD.

So between September 18 28 AD and September 17 29 AD when Jesus was baptized He was about 30 years old.

Jesus in the parable of the barren fig tree came looking for fruit for three years and threatened to uproot it but the dresser of His vinyard asked for one more year... but it didn't produce any so He cursed it just before His crucifixion. (Spring is not the season for figs but if the tree was going to produce fruit that autumn it would have had small edible knobs at that time).

And we know from the wedding in Cana that His ministry began on Passover.

So His first Passover was in 30 AD and the second in 31 AD and the third in 32 AD and the fourth and last Passover in 33 AD.

TokiEl

Superstar
The great statue in king Nebuchadnezzar's dream and the seven headed beast in the book of Revelation are two different images of the same reality. Both represent successive empires in the world from Babylon to Rome.

Therefore the first head of the seven headed beast is Babylon and the second is MedoPersia and the third is Greece and the fourth is Rome.

And the Roman empire was revived in the Holy Roman empire which was revived in the German empire and again in the Third Reich.

These are the seven heads of the seven headed beast and the seventh head suffered a mortal wound in war... but it will heal and the Third Reich will rise... and the world will wonder when they see the Third Reich revived.

But if you think about it... slowly but surely since WW2 the world is looking more and more like the Nazis won.

Woke

Rookie
They say, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him, 2:117

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. 2:117

Surah Baqarah

TokiEl

Superstar
They say, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him, 2:117

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. 2:117

Surah Baqarah
We will see won't we Woke ?

Will you be quoting the Quran in front of Jesus Christ ?

Todd

Star
Jesus is the Messiah or Christ and Godman who showed us how to be true human beings born in the image and Spirit of God.
Godman? LOL. Did you get a bible translation from Marvel Comics?

TokiEl

Superstar
I believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and that when we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ we will be saved and have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. I was wondering, though, as a Muslim, who Woke considers Him to be. Does the Q’ran say, and Woke believe, that He is a great teacher? a regular man? what?
Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah or at least a great prophet.

But Jesus is on record in the NT stating that... You will die in your sins if you do not believe I AM. And that is what God is on record in the OT calling Himself.

Jesus is the only One who can forgive our sins and guide us on the Way and the Truth and the Life. He is God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Godman? LOL. Did you get a bible translation from Marvel Comics?
You will die in your sins if you do not believe I AM.

Jesus said that.

So better begin bending the knee so your practise is made perfect when you will bend your knee to the GodMan Jesus Christ.

Todd

Star
But Jesus is on record in the NT stating that... You will die in your sins if you do not believe I AM. And that is what God is on record in the OT calling Himself.
Read the whole context of that verse and Jesus is clearly differentiating himself as the one sent by God (his father). In context there is no claim by Jesus to be God, only the one sent by God.

Todd

Star
You will die in your sins if you do not believe I AM.

Jesus said that.

So better begin bending the knee so your practise is made perfect when you will bend your knee to the GodMan Jesus Christ.
I have already bent my knee and confessed Jesus as the Messiah and Lord. God made him Lord and Christ, so I submit to Christ as God's anointed and as my perfect example of a man fully submitted to God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Read the whole context of that verse and Jesus is clearly differentiating himself as the one sent by God (his father). In context there is no claim by Jesus to be God, only the one sent by God.
John 8 23"Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.

Todd

Star
John 8 23"Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.
Do you know what Context is?

TokiEl

Superstar
If I were a Muslim and I believed fully in all the Q’ran teaches, then I would wonder greatly at Jesus being the Messiah or a great prophet. Jesus makes many claims about Himself that are either true or come from the mouth of a crazy man. I do not see how He could, on the One hand, not be The Way, The Truth, and the Life (as He says that He is in the Bible) yet still have his words and teaching considered valid enough to claim that He was a great Prophet or great teacher or whatever.
Right Jesus absolutely claims to be God and that's why He was crucified because of blasphemy and that was God's plan of salvation. To take our crimes on the chin so to speak and shed His blood for the remission of sins.