Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
My cutting edge contribution in Christian circles has been the exact timing of the birth baptism crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

And exposing Lucifer as the Idol of Islam. Also the first and second beast in Revelation. And the precise timeline of God in Daniel's 70 weeks.

This of course is not a salvation issue but it is impossible to figure out without the Spirit of Truth.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Oh just the massive behind the scenes transformation of boys into "girls" that's been going on for some time.
Ahh... they, meaning They.

They certainly have. It isnt so much behind the scenes, anymore.

TokiEl

Superstar
Oups. How quick can you run ? I can do about 8 m/s...

Russia's city-destroying super-nuke Avangard that travels at TWENTY times the speed of sound will be ready for take-off next year.

The weapon can strike a target anywhere on Earth 'like a meteorite', according to Putin.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6372799/Russias-city-destroying-super-nuke-Avangard-ready-off.html

Revelation 6 12 "I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, ]the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 37 37"Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. 38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. 39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him."

Daniel 12 9“Go on your way, Daniel,” he replied, “for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand."

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."

Is this talking about something going on in heaven ? Let's see... sun moon stars. Where are they ? That's right in heaven ! It is obviously talking about something going on in heaven. And one must not be out much if one doesn't understand that. Or one does not look up often and perhaps forgot that there is a sun moon and stars in heaven.

Luke 21 25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.

Matthew 24 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I am not better than you nor am i smarter.

I got help from God because i love His Son.

That's all. I truly love Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
God is counting Christians killed... and when a number God knows is completed the sixth seal commences... and all will know we are in great trouble.

Revelation 6 9 "When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed."

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 12 v1-2 is a snap of the sky at a specific point in time.

And the woman also represent the daughter of Zion whom God returns to the wilderness of Israel on the wings of airplanes for protection against the dragon or dark forces of the world which seek to destroy her. And her child are the chosen of God. And the remnant of her seed are the saints who have the testimony of Jesus Christ and obey the commandments of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Without the Holy spirit you will be deceived by yourself and/or spirits.

You know the Holy spirit is not moving if he/she calls Jesus something else contrary to his/her own language.

You know the Holy spirit is not moving if he/she doesn't know that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God.

You know the Holy spirit is not moving if he/she is not a friend of Israel.

You know the Holy spirit is not moving if he/she does not obey the commandments of God.

I don't know how many of you are moved by the Holy spirit but i know it's not many if any.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Father is God and the Son is God and the Holy spirit is God.

The Father is a Person and the Son is a Person and the Holy spirit is not a Person.

The Father and the Son accomplish all things with the Holy spirit.

Todd

Star
My cutting edge contribution in Christian circles has been the exact timing of the birth baptism crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

And exposing Lucifer as the Idol of Islam. Also the first and second beast in Revelation. And the precise timeline of God in Daniel's 70 weeks.

This of course is not a salvation issue but it is impossible to figure out without the Spirit of Truth.
Hope you didn't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back LOL! I don't really think those are the type of contributions that are going to matter in the ages to come though...
Matthew 25:35-41

TokiEl

Superstar
Hope you didn't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back LOL! I don't really think those are the type of contributions that are going to matter in the ages to come though...
Matthew 25:35-41
Don't worry i'm into charity as well.

TokiEl

Superstar
Wonderful !

Said the born blind man to the religious rulers of Israel when they said they did not know where Jesus was from.

He gave me eyesight and you don't know where he is from ?

Since the world began it has been unheard of that one born blind has gained eyesight.

Now we know that God does not hear sinners but worshipers who do His will.

If this man was not from God he could do nothing.

And the religious rulers of Israel answered him and said... You were completely born in sins and you are teaching us ? And they cast him out.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
So God did a great work in Jesus and the Holy spirit moved miraculously and that is why God put up a stumbling block as well.

Sabbath healing.

And the Pharisees stumbled.

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you stumble ?

Do you slip and fall flat on your face with red running from your nose spoiling the white living room carpet where you and your missus like to cuddle up in front of the fireplace ?

Has God put a stumbling block before you ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Are we not right when we say you are a Samaritan and have a demon ?

Said the religious rulers of Israel to Jesus when He said they were not of God.

It never occurred to them that maybe they were wrong and He was right.

So when Jesus said He did not have a demon and that anybody who kept His words would not see death.

Now we know you have a demon ! Abraham is dead and the prophets. Are you greater than them ?

What do you think ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Throwback Tuesday to George Bush Sr uplifting inaugrural address on January 20 1989.

"I come before you and assume the Presidency at a moment rich with promise. We live in a peaceful, prosperous time, but we can make it better. For a new breeze is blowing, and a world refreshed by freedom seems reborn; for in man's heart, if not in fact, the day of the dictator is over. The totalitarian era is passing, its old ideas blown away like leaves from an ancient, lifeless tree. A new breeze is blowing, and a nation refreshed by freedom stands ready to push on. There is new ground to be broken, and new action to be taken."

Who knew that just one year later he would invade Panama and after two years ship the United States Army 6000 miles into a Gulf War which his son continued 10 years later ?

Give me back my 80s !

TokiEl

Superstar
So a couple of days after Paradise lost when the area was restricted and a no go zone... a russian is walking around up there filming ?

Still don't think Paradise was lasered ?

TokiEl

Superstar
A couple of days before His crucifixion Jesus predicted in Luke 21 the destruction of Jerusalem and the Diaspora of the Jews.

But He also predicted their return.

Luke 21 24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

And so the Scriptural savants know that the so called church age gap in Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy has already been closed for 50 years.

The times of the gentiles are over.

TokiEl

Superstar
The fullness of the gentiles in Romans 11 is the fullness of the number of Christians killed in the 5th seal in the book of Revelation.

That is also almost accomplished.

So God will soon open the eyes of the Jews to their Messiah.

Romans 11 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”