Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
...and if they had any comprehension of Daniels 70 week prophecy, they would have been looking out for signs!
Yes so the Star of Bethlehem as described in the Gospel of Matthew is breathtaking because the clockwork movements of the planets themselves testifies to the birth of the Son of God. And also serves as an astronomical mark in time so we can know when Jesus was born.

In 3 BC on the new moon of the Jewish seventh month Tishri (that is September 10/11 on the Julian calendar) the wandering king star Jupiter conjuncted with the king star Regulus in the king constellation Leo. And after passing Regulus because of retrograde motion Jupiter returned to conjunct Regulus again before turning for a third conjunction. From the earth this would look like Jupiter crowning Regulus.

And there is an old prophecy where Jacob blesses his sons and with prophetic imagery describes this astronomical or Star of Bethlehem event.

Genesis 49 9 "Judah is a lion’s whelp;
From the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He bows down, he lies down as a lion;
And as a lion, who shall rouse him?
The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes;
And to Him shall be the obedience of the people."

When the wise men visited king Herod in Jerusalem looking for the newborn King of the Jews they explained to Herod that this event or the star first appeared in the autumn of 3 BC. And then they went to Bethlehem and saw the star again over the town.

With astronomy software we can see the movements of the planets anywhere anytime... and on December 25 2 BC on the way from Jerusalem the planet Jupiter is over Bethlehem on a moonless night. And of course they found baby Jesus there and worshiped Him with gifts consisting of gold myrrah and francensine.

So we can know for an absolute certainty that Jesus was born somewhere between September 10 3 BC and December 25 2 BC.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
When the Magi visited king Herod in Jerusalem in December 2 BC around the Feast of Dedication looking for the newborn King of the Jews... king Herod asked them privately exactly when this star appeared... and that is why king Herod decided to kill all the male children in and around Bethlehem from two years old and under.

The Magi told him when Jupiter first conjuncted with Regulus in September 3 BC.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now the angels gave us a sign exactly when Jesus was born.

Luke 2 8 "Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”

The manger was a booth.

Jesus was born on the Feast of Booths 2 BC perhaps on the first day of this Feast of Tabernacles and circumcised on the 8th day.

Dalit

Star
By the way, @TokiEl, when you say "dawg", I keep picturing Randy Jackson from American Idol. You did your thing, dawg!

TokiEl

Superstar
And the Holy spirit just hit me with Jesus spending 1 BC in Egypt and returning to Judea in our year 0.

TokiEl

Superstar
Have you met the little horn ?

No it's not just a movie.

The Antichrist is not the first beast nor the little horn.

That is the revived Roman empire and specifically der Führer.

Sieg Heil.

Achtung Götterdämmerung.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Creator on the cross crucified with two criminals is your Maker.

That is your God man.

And He is risen just as He said He would as death could not hold Him.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Islamic inscription on the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount states that God has no Son.

Well we know that is a lie and so we know the Idol of Islam is a liar.

And Isaiah 14 prophecied that this liar would also sit on the Mount of God.

And there on the Temple Mount is the Dome of the Rock inscribed with these blasphemies.

TokiEl

Superstar
They have been very sneaky.

They have turned or transformed a lot of latino boys into trannies also known as unicorns or foxes as in fauxes or fakes.

Not only latino boys of course but tax payer transitions benefits and sidekicks for the rich and famous has made many a boy into a special girl.

And if they don't want to be honest about it and come out and say it... i will.

What is covered must be uncovered as the Scriptures say.

TokiEl

Superstar
Look.

You are a sub human... if you are not a sodomite.

I know you thought it was the opposite... and you are of course right.

But the elite see it like this.

Reprobate remember.

TokiEl

Superstar
So i found a visual of Daniel's 70 weeks. And it looks correct to me. I can't see any fault in this picture. This is the frame of the timeline of God.

There are some contention when the command to build and restore Jerusalem went forth but the prophecy is specific about building the wall and we all ought to know who built the wall so... just saying.

And there is a gap there a time of the gentiles also called the present church age... and it is indefinite as in not known and undetermined. But again Jesus said when the church age would be over ! He specifically mentioned when the time of the gentiles would be fulfilled.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus was crucified at a place called Golgotha that is to say a place of a skull.

A rocky outcrop just outside the old city wall where the road go to one of the nothern gates. And there is also the Garden Tomb standing open and empty to this day.

Matthew28 6"He is not here; He has risen, just as He said! Come, see the place where He lay."

TokiEl

Superstar
So did Jesus rise and step out of the tomb just to disappear into the dustbin of history ? No He is watching and working as much if not more as when He was walking the earth. He passed the baton into the hands of His apostles who passed it to their disciples up until our days... to tell the Truth with authority... that He is the Saviour of His friends and all who call on Him in trouble and distress.

There are thousands of testimonies from people all over the world who had come to the end of their line and at last tried and cried out to Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who have you been bad mouthing ?

Who have you been unappreciative of and nonparticipant with all this time ?

Who has vexed you ?

Who are you resisting ?

Is it not God ?

TokiEl

Superstar
You can be a doctor of divinity and know the Bible by heart but if the Spirit of Truth is not guiding truths will escape you.

The Bible is a big book but the basic is love God and your neighbour. And for Christians it is to trust Jesus Christ and obey His commandments.

God did not give everybody the skill to be singers artisans and athletes so also God did not give everybody the skill to interpret His prophecies.

And just as there are master singers artisans and athletes so also there are master interpreters of His prophecies.

That doesn't mean you will recognize them... but that's on you.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think i will begin with Jacob's last words to his son Judah.

Genesis 49 8“Judah, you are he whom your brothers shall praise;
Your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies;
Your father’s children shall bow down before you.
Judah is a lion’s whelp;
From the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He bows down, he lies down as a lion;
And as a lion, who shall rouse him?
The scepter shall not depart from Judah,
Nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes;
And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.
Binding his donkey to the vine,
And his donkey’s colt to the choice vine,
He washed his garments in wine,
And his clothes in the blood of grapes.
His eyes are darker than wine,
And his teeth whiter than milk.

This prophecy of Jacob to Judah is also an astronomical mark in time.

It is a sign in heaven which signals the birth of the Messiah.

I have typed the relevant words in bold.

That is the king constellation Leo with the king star Regulus between his feet... and when the king wandering star Jupiter crowned Regulus in the autumn of 3BC/spring 2BC... the Magi understood that the King of the Jews that is the Messiah was coming.

Truth be told credit for figuring out the Star of Bethlehem goes to Rick Larson who made the DVD the Star of Bethlehem.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 12 v1-2 is also an astronomical mark in time and again i can't take credit for figuring it out as that goes to Scott Clarke. (He likes to talk a lot and i do not agree with all his conclusions... but God gave him insight into Rev 12 v1-2).

elsbet

Superstar
They have been very sneaky.

They have turned or transformed a lot of latino boys into trannies also known as unicorns or foxes as in fauxes or fakes.

Not only latino boys of course but tax payer transitions benefits and sidekicks for the rich and famous has made many a boy into a special girl.

And if they don't want to be honest about it and come out and say it... i will.

What is covered must be uncovered as the Scriptures say.
What are referring to here, TokiEl?

I'm just not following. :/