Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Most mass media and some people think that Israel is an aggressor or bully in the Middle East when in fact she is the victim. A strong victim but a victim nevertheless of not only Islam but most of the world.

Israel is absolutely vying for her very survival in an anti Israel world which sought to burn her up not so long ago.

This is not surprising as the world is in enmity with God and His people whether they be Jews or Christians. What is surprising is when Jews or Christians denounce themselves as anti Israeli or anti Christians.

God is with Israel and so if you're not then whose side are you on ?

Zecharia 12"The burden of the word of the Lord against Israel. Thus says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him: 2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. 4 In that day,” says the Lord, “I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the Lord of hosts, their God.’ 6 In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place—Jerusalem.7 “The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."

TokiEl

Superstar
Two of the biggest deceptions in biblical eschatology or end times teachings is that Israel will sign a peace treaty with many nations and that the Temple will be rebuilt before the Great tribulation can begin.

And so millions may be caught off guard because they were waiting for signs or events that are not biblical at all.

TokiEl

Superstar
Before Jesus it was enough to repent and stop sinning and after Jesus it is enough to repent and stop sinning.

If you think that Jesus will turn a blind eye to your sin(s) just because you believe in Him you are sadly mistaken.

But because you believe in Him it is much easier to repent and stop sinning and He will help you with that if you just ask.

TokiEl

Superstar
Leviticus 25:23 "'The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.'"

The Jews are actually not allowed by God to sell or give away any part of the Holy land !

But the United Nations resolutely requests they divide the land and give a large part of it to Arabs in that area who believe they are entitled to a piece of the God of Israel's land.

So this is a conflict between the world and God.

TokiEl

Superstar
The only possible peaceful solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is that the Arabs and Islam especially and the world in general said :

Welcome back people of God.
It's been a long long time
but He finally brought you back
as He said He would.

TokiEl

Superstar
It is not intuitively nor logically obvious that the Bible is the true account of God and man.

But if you begin to look into it the Bible is a book of prophecies... written down long before they came to pass. So whoever wrote or were inspired to write the Bible has a keen foreknowledge of the future. Take for example the timeline until the Messiah in the book of Daniel.

"'Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks
;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.'"
Daniel 9:25

In the book of Nehemiah it is reported that the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem came in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes. And so we have a startingpoint to this timeline until the Messiah.

From the month of Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes until Messiah the Prince there shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks.

What is translated as weeks is the Hebrew word shabuwa which means sevenfold and is in the Bible used of both 7 days and 7 years. And as 7 days is expressed as a heptad so is 7 years which give a timeunit for weeks or shabuwa consisting of exactly 360 weeks.

So the prophetic timeline in the book of Daniel is saying that the Messiah will come after 7*360 weeks + 62*360 weeks counting from March 444 BC.

You can check for yourselves when the Messiah would come either by calculation or by using this online day counter.

TokiEl

Superstar
If you believe in or follow the teachings of Yehovah or Jesus Christ then you are an enemy of the arch adversary who is the god of the kingdoms of this world.

In other words if you consider yourself a Christian or a Jew then you better have good running shoes because the world is out to get you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Which side will you be found on in the epic battle between the Go(o)d of Israel and the (d)evil of the world ?

Do you harbour animosity against Israel or the Jews ? Then i can tell you what side you'll be found on !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
God has promised us nuclear war.

Zechariah 5 1"Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

4I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof."

TokiEl

Superstar
Concerning salvation and repentance. Beware who you listen to. There are minions of the devil with PhD. Satan would want nothing more than for you to continue in sin.

John 8 "But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2 Now earl in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them. 3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, 4 they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses, in the law, commande us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.

7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” 8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”

11 She said, “No one, Lord.”

And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”

Jesus did and do not say go on but believe in Me. No go and sin no more !

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
It's just a matter of time...

It's just a question of when God will break the sixth seal and pour out His wrath which will collapse the old world order.

Is it this year or the next or five years from now or even ten ?

I don't know. Who knows ?

Do the Scriptures know ? Is it already foretold in the Bible when it will happen ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Rapture. I think that many will be surprised when they find themselves raptured into a concentration camp.

Why don't you prepare to die for your faith... like God and His apostles ?

TokiEl

Superstar
There is an elitist plan to enslave humanity.

Think about that. And let it sink in.

They have made our modern civilisation very centralized and comfortable for a reason. So when they turn off the grid on a people who no longer has the skill to survive in nature... it will be helter skelter or total chaos.

Then i suspect the Nazis come up out of the abyss or secret underground bases with UFOs and somehow saves the day. By using already established AI blockchain IoT and 5G architecture to connect and control people with microchip implants like the aliens are known to do.

It's just that God stricktly forbids with loss of soul consequence to take the chip... so if you did not depend on Him before you got no choice but to begin.

Revelation 14 13"And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead — those who die in the Lord from this moment on.’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “- they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.” 13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead — those who die in the Lord from this moment on.’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “- they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”

TokiEl

Superstar
Some say they can't find the great America in biblical prophecy...?

Well that could be because God calls her Babylon the Great.

TokiEl

Superstar
What's up America ?

How come you are over 100 million more in only 40 years ? Is it open border down there ?

I know Mexico ceded southwestern United States after loss in war over 150 years ago but why look the other way when they cross the border in droves ? Sure America is a land of immigrants but this is social dumping.

Well it's way too late now to remove your unAmerican public servants... so i suggest get out of the country or at least out of the cities as God got a bone to pick with you... and it ain't good. No not good at all.

TokiEl

Superstar
Before the worldwide Flood and the Tower of Babel incident before God supernaturally gave the sons of Noah new languages so they could no longer understand each other... they all spoke and wrote in the paleo Hebrew script.

And as you can see the Name of God was in the paleo Hebrew script written as...

Can you see the two guys there in the Name of God ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
When Yehovah miraculously helped His people out of Egypt and descended on Mount Sinai as fire smoke and thunder... they still made an Egyptian god out of gold and began worshiping it. So Yehovah said in Exodus 23 and 33 that He would not go with them into the land He promised to their fathers for He might consume them... but would send an angel to lead the way.

But in Exodus 13 it is Yehovah who leads the Israelites as a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire in the night.

So did Yehovah change His mind about not guiding them into the holy land ?

Exodus 23:20 “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21“Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him."

Well we have seen that in the written Name of God there are actually Two Persons.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
In the Scriptures there are two instances where a peculiar phrase is used...

"Take off your sandals for the place where you stand is holy."

First was when the angel of Yehovah appeared to Moses (the lawgiver) in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. And second was when the commander of the angelic army of Yehovah appeared to Joshua (the old form of Yeshua or Jesus).

TokiEl

Superstar
So you see the Commander of the host of Heaven is Holy.

Now i think you can figure out who Jesus was and still is before He was born into the world of man.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So you see the Commander of the host of Heaven is Holy.

Now i think you can figure out who Jesus was and still is before He was born into the world of man.
I love the words in Joshua 5 - puts Joshua in the right place!

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?”

14 So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.”

And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said to Him, “What does my Lord say to His servant?”

15 Then the Commander of the Lord’s army said to Joshua, “Take your sandal off your foot, for the place where you stand is holy.” And Joshua did so.