Bible the Book of books

yannick

Veteran
Hey TokiEl, I think we've got some kind of affinity me and you. You know why? Because my nickname when I game is el_nightwolf. :)

And yes, I can count, thank God.

Lastly, you're assuming that I have a body soul/ person and spirit, right? For all you know, I may be a computer-generated-bot... That's still three though...

Anyway here's my dream girl. Would you like to meet her? :p

Attachments

yannick

Veteran
Thanks for your like also!

Hmm, TokiEl or not TokiEl?
That's the question, right?
Wait a minute, did I just read ''kill''?
Oh my, only somebody with might

Does have such a right, right?

5df119026dd3c9669410bfe4a35ab09a.jpg

TokiEl

Superstar
Now i will expose the Beast whose deadly wound was healed. And the whole world will wonder when they see the Beast restored to rule...

Rev 13:1"Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.

Rev 13:2Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

Rev 13:3And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Rev 13:4So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

Rev 13:5And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.

Rev 13:6Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Rev 13:8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Can you tell who the Beast is ? It is like a leopard or panther who was mortally wounded in war. Do you know any modern empire who went to war and lost ? Would you wonder when you see Nazis on top of the world ? Who do you think is in the secret underground bases ? Wait and see.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 2:12
“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, ‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword:

Rev 2:13
“I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells."

Rev 13:2
"Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority."

The Pergamon Altar or Satan's throne in Berlin.

TokiEl

Superstar
God is Great right. And Islam agrees.

And you don't need a religious text to tell you that because you can understand the creation of the universe necessitates greatness.

So how do you dare say anything definitive about God ? Are you not afraid of insulting Him ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Lest i forget.

Have you heard the Good news... the one about Jesus Christ who paid for your sins with His blood ? So you can repent and be forgiven...

No i'm not kidding.

Listen you simply cannot reason with the ridiculousness of the Gospel.

There is no way anybody can accept it if God do not call or convince you.

1 Corinthians 1
18 "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

TokiEl

Superstar
Everyone you love
everyone you know
everyone who ever lived
even the moon on high
running down the river
beside the linden tree
where my love lay

TokiEl

Superstar
So we've called out the first Beast in the Book of Revelation.

And although the Third Reich Nazis are underground for now developing state of the art technology they do not have the manpower to control the whole world. And there is where the second Beast in the Book of Revelation enters the scene to do the dirty work of the first Beast.

So who is the second Beast ? It is described as having two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. The lamb of God is an epithet of Jesus Christ and so this imagery brings to mind someone who has an appearance of Christ but is deceptive like a dragon. What better way to describe the Roman Catholic Church ?

But why is the second Beast also called the false prophet ? Any prophet come to mind ? And why the two horns ? Well there were two legs on the great statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream depicting the Roman empire which split in two. And for some time now the eastern leg is solidly planted among the followers of the prophet.

So is the second Beast an amalgam of Chrislam ? Sure seems like it.

TokiEl

Superstar
According to thousands of testimonies there is only one who consistently shows up saves and heals people all over the world.

And it's not Jehova nor Krishna nor Ahura Mazda nor Allah nor Manito nor etc etc...

Only one with a long list of records of actually helping people.

Everybody knows it. Still some reject Him simply because He is too glorious for those who like the dark.

TokiEl

Superstar
In the Book of Revelation there is a mystery concerning the number of the Beast. To solve this mystery you need to look at the original Greek text.

Rev 13:18
"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

TokiEl

Superstar
Yehovah in company with two other guys came by and talked with Abraham on their way to Sodom. And they even ate meat while Yehovah told Abraham that his wife Sarah (who had passed the age of childbearing) would have a son. And when Yehovah told Abraham why He was on His way to Sodom he engaged in a debate with Him in order to save the city (probably because of Lot) from destruction.

What one cannot miss from this is that Yehovah is very humanlike. Not an impersonal god of Islam at all.

Genesis 18:1
"Then Yehovah [LORD] appeared to him [Abraham] by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day.

Gen 18:2
So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground,

Gen 18:3
and said, “My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant."

Now the Quran fuked up this story as well unless the Quran considers Yehovah a messenger.

Sura 11 Verse 69 "And verily, there came Our Messengers to Ibrahim (Abraham) with glad tidings.They said: Salam (greetings or peace!) He answered, Salam (greetings or peace!) and he hastened to entertain them with a roasted calf."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Some residue of one or more of the ten lost tribes have been found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Corn_Ceremony

"The Mico (head priest) takes out a little of each of the new crops (not just corn, but beans, squash, wild plants, and others) rubbed with bear oil, and it is offered together with some meat as "first-fruits" and an atonement for all sins."

"Historically in the Seminole tribe, 12-year-old boys are declared men at the Green Corn Ceremony, and given new names by the chief as a mark of their maturity."

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
King Cyrus is in the Bible spoken of as an anointed (messiah) servant of God.

He conquered Babylon with ease but let someone else an old Darius the Mede reign in his place for about 3.5 years until his death before Cyrus became the King of kings. And he let the Jews go who had been captive in Babylon for 70 years.

We know from the Bible that the modern city of Babylon the Great will fall in just one hour. And then an Antichrist will reign 3.5 years before Jesus Christ returns.

When ? Well Israel has been back in their land for 70 years now.

TokiEl

Superstar
Your adversary and enemies are angels.

Divine beings gods and formidable opponents in life. Now their only purpose is to drag you down to Hell. When they can't live forever with God then goddamnit you won't either. And they'll see to that.

Have you seen an angel with your spiritual eye ? Standing at the threshold on the other side of perception watching you...

A watcher assessing your weaknesses from beyond the corner of your eye. Who would you call then ? Who would help you ?

I think that the angels good or bad are forgotten or not talked about when trying to understand life in general and specially Scripture. You cannot hope to understand the giants of old the men of reknown if you don't consider the angels. Nor super advanced science and technology or human and animal hybrids if you don't bring angels into your equation.

Someone said There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. And i say there are more things beneath the earth than dreamt of in your worst nightmares.

TokiEl

Superstar
Do you want to know when the wrath of God will begin ?

Ezekiel 38 18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’

The wrath of God people take cover !