Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
What shall we say about Freemasonry which in their own writings worship Lucifer ?

Suffice to say they serve the Crescent. The symbol of the god of Islam.

We may mention that Freemasonry is actually the continuation of the aristocratic Knights Templars who converted to Islam during capture in the Crusades. Besides Christendom is not for people who want wealth and castles.

So don't be surprised about the rise of Islam and the mass importation of Muslims into Europe. It makes perfect sense when Freemasonry and Islam serve the same god. And that's how a Muslim became the President of the United States.

If any American is under the huge illusion that America is the land of the free and the home of the brave then i am sorry for them. And also sorry for bursting that bubble but by God somebody got to tell the truth around here.

Golden Age

Established
@TokiEl: "How is it possible that the Jews don't see their Psalms and Prophets talking about Jesus Christ ?
This is so glaringly obvious that even every gentile goofball can see it (unless of course their salary depends on not seeing it). So how come the Jews don't see this ? They are not stupid so what's their excuse ?
To find Jesus in the Scripture is as easy as pointing to the sun on a clear blue day... except for the Jews"

Well, quite.
But the irony of it all is that many Muslims may level the same accusation against you for your failure to see the overwhelming weight of history and providence pointing to the prophethood of Mohammed !?

Where it not for Mohammed, Christianity would have been the dominant faith in the Holy Land (as it once was) and would have acquired an extra billion souls for Christ!?
Moreover, the divine plan of god to hasten the tribulation and usher in the 'second coming of Christ' could have been much more progressed, by now.

So we can all conclude that Mohammed is thwarting the plans of god in the Bible and has been doing so for over 1,400 years !?

How is that possible?

Not even Satan, Lucifer, Anti-Christ (incarnate) can affect the plans of the omnipotent monotheistic god that Jews, Christians and Muslims purport to believe in. So who (or what) is Mohammed that he should be exerting such a powerful check on the forces of Christianity?

Given Mohammed's impact on Christianity (which is immence), how come your Bible doesn't mention him?

Golden Age

Established
@TokiEl: "What shall we say about Freemasonry which in their own writings worship Lucifer ?
We may mention that Freemasonry is actually the continuation of the aristocratic Knights Templars who converted to Islam during capture in the Crusades. Besides Christendom is not for people who want wealth and castles.
So don't be surprised about the rise of Islam and the mass importation of Muslims into Europe. It makes perfect sense when Freemasonry and Islam serve the same god. And that's how a Muslim became the President of the United States.

If any American is under the huge illusion that America is the land of the free and the home of the brave then i am sorry for them. And also sorry for bursting that bubble but by God somebody got to tell the truth around here"

So the hermetic order of the 'Rose Cross' during the Medieval period had practicing Christians in its ranks. Can we conclude that Christianity (especially the popular Pauline version in the West) is no more than a neo-pagan successor to the natural philosophies of Egypt, Sumer and Babylon !?

You see how easy it is to deploy this rationale against your own argument?

TokiEl

Superstar
@TokiEl: "How is it possible that the Jews don't see their Psalms and Prophets talking about Jesus Christ ?
This is so glaringly obvious that even every gentile goofball can see it (unless of course their salary depends on not seeing it). So how come the Jews don't see this ? They are not stupid so what's their excuse ?
To find Jesus in the Scripture is as easy as pointing to the sun on a clear blue day... except for the Jews"

Well, quite.
But the irony of it all is that many Muslims may level the same accusation against you for your failure to see the overwhelming weight of history and providence pointing to the prophethood of Mohammed !?

Where it not for Mohammed, Christianity would have been the dominant faith in the Holy Land (as it once was) and would have acquired an extra billion souls for Christ!?
Moreover, the divine plan of god to hasten the tribulation and usher in the 'second coming of Christ' could have been much more progressed, by now.

So we can all conclude that Mohammed is thwarting the plans of god in the Bible and has been doing so for over 1,400 years !?

How is that possible?

Not even Satan, Lucifer, Anti-Christ (incarnate) can affect the plans of the omnipotent monotheistic god that Jews, Christians and Muslims purport to believe in. So who (or what) is Mohammed that he should be exerting such a powerful check on the forces of Christianity?

Given Mohammed's impact on Christianity (which is immence), how come your Bible doesn't mention him?

There is a prophetic timeline until the end of the age.

So God is not going to change prophecy but let the wheel of time complete its course.

Not every event or person in human history is mentioned in the Bible so i don't see any problem with Muhammad (pbuh) not making the cut. Also God is more interested in quality than quantity so an extra billion of souls is not necessarily an improvement in the Kingdom of God.

When it comes to God's Gospel or Good News those who are called by His name ought to know that and trash everything else like for instance Islam just as an example.

TokiEl

Superstar
@TokiEl: "What shall we say about Freemasonry which in their own writings worship Lucifer ?

If any American is under the huge illusion that America is the land of the free and the home of the brave then i am sorry for them. And also sorry for bursting that bubble but by God somebody got to tell the truth around here"

So the hermetic order of the 'Rose Cross' during the Medieval period had practicing Christians in its ranks. Can we conclude that Christianity (especially the popular Pauline version in the West) is no more than a neo-pagan successor to the natural philosophies of Egypt, Sumer and Babylon !?

You see how easy it is to deploy this rationale against your own argument?

You can conclude that Catholicism has become a continuation of old pagan religions.

As to who is Christian or not God knows but if you meddle with Freemasonry Islam etc etc you are probably an impostor.

TokiEl

Superstar
1Peter 1:10
"Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,

11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.

12 To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven— things which angels desire to look into."

God is ambiguous for a reason. In the sense that the Scriptures are not clear cut. Imagine if the devil understood that crucifying Christ would save some from his religions and even death. That the act of spilling the Blood of Jesus would render him and his principalities powers and demons defenseless against believers filled with the Holy Spirit.

If he understood the Scriptures he would not cause Christ to be crucified but try to prevent the ceremonial spilling of God's blood. Of that you can be sure. Victory !

TokiEl

Superstar
"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain." - Surah An-Nisa [4:157]

This is the devil's damage control.

He fuked up and got Christ crucified. So he resorted to lying of course...

The last thing he wants is a world with people filled with the Holy Spirit chasing him away. So why not fool people with make believe ?

When people don't demand proof for what they believe then the devil may make them believe what he wants.

If you don't study the Scriptures and trust and obey Jesus Christ then the devil got you or is gonna get you.

Golden Age

Established
@TokiEl: "There is a prophetic timeline until the end of the age.
So God is not going to change prophecy but let the wheel of time complete its course.

Not every event or person in human history is mentioned in the Bible so i don't see any problem with Muhammad (pbuh) not making the cut. Also God is more interested in quality than quantity so an extra billion of souls is not necessarily an improvement in the Kingdom of God.

When it comes to God's Gospel or Good News those who are called by His name ought to know that and trash everything else like for instance Islam just as an example"

Nobody, i'm sure, expects the Bible to give a chronological commentary of unfolding history. But i would expect a religious tract claiming divine origins to refer (or allude to) the major events and personalities that are likely to impact their creed. Arguably, Mohammed and Islam are two of the biggest external agents that have impacted the development of Christian history for over a millennium !?

The Near East, Central and Far East were either under Christian influence or were gradually coming under it. All of a sudden, Mohammed bursts forth, eviscerates Christianity in the Near East, chases it into Europe and then builds a (cultural) wall that has yet to be penetrated.

It seems to me that Christianity has no answer to Mohammed. No explanation. He is an anomaly, aberration, incongruity and an implacable frustrator of Christian doctrines, prophesies and eschatology.
Christians have had over 1,400 years to defeat Mohammed or to provide a rational explanation for his power over the Cross. They've failed at both.

Sorry.

yannick

Veteran
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." - Genesis 1:1

What was translated as God is the Hebrew word elohiym which is plural for El or God.

In other words God is plural because God is threefold.

Man is also threefold as in body soul and spirit... and man is made in the image of God.
I a sorry, but God IS NOT threefold. There Is ONLY ONE GOD. And He IS UNIMAGINABLE.

Golden Age

Established
@TokiEl: "Please excuse our Millennials.
They come from a long line of fuk-ups"

I have a far higher regard for the 'consciousness' of Millenials as compared to the post war 'Baby Boomer' generation. The latter were, truly, a plague ... eviscerating and stripping bear everything in sight. They've bequeathed their grandchildren a scorched earth of a degenerate culture, authoritarianism, broken economics, debt and absolutely no sense of a future.

The best thing they can do now for future generations is to die.

TokiEl

Superstar
Nobody, i'm sure, expects the Bible to give a chronological commentary of unfolding history. But i would expect a religious tract claiming divine origins to refer (or allude to) the major events and personalities that are likely to impact their creed. Arguably, Mohammed and Islam are two of the biggest external agents that have impacted the development of Christian history for over a millennium !?.

Okay.

Galatians 1:8
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

It seems to me that Christianity has no answer to Mohammed. No explanation. He is an anomaly, aberration, incongruity and an implacable frustrator of Christian doctrines, prophesies and eschatology.
Christians have had over 1,400 years to defeat Mohammed or to provide a rational explanation for his power over the Cross. They've failed at both.

Sorry.
Well while the wheel of time completes its course people are being plucked from the cares of this world into the Kingdom of God which is not of this world. Eventually Islam will triumph and hold the people of the world hostage for 3.5 years... until Jesus Christ returns with the gloves off.

TokiEl

Superstar
@TokiEl: "Please excuse our Millennials.
They come from a long line of fuk-ups"

I have a far higher regard for the 'consciousness' of Millenials as compared to the post war 'Baby Boomer' generation. The latter were, truly, a plague ... eviscerating and stripping bear everything in sight. They've bequeathed their grandchildren a scorched earth of a degenerate culture, authoritarianism, broken economics, debt and absolutely no sense of a future.

The best thing they can do now for future generations is to die.

I agree except for the lay down and die part.

TokiEl

Superstar
I a sorry, but God IS NOT threefold. There Is ONLY ONE GOD. And He IS UNIMAGINABLE.
You are threefold but still one right ?

And you are made in God's image so why can't God be Threefold but still One ?

Anyway you do not decide who what when why or how God is.

Vytas

Star
@TokiEl

Sorry.
What is there to answer ? It's not a race, competition or war. Defeat Mohammed ? Like Jesus defeated jews and romans ? I don't know what you think christianity is , but you way off...

Golden Age

Established
@Vytas: "What is there to answer ? It's not a race, competition or war. Defeat Mohammed ? Like Jesus defeated jews and romans ? I don't know what you think christianity is , but you way off"

I don't, necessarily, disagree. I'm just using the rationale of messianic Christians that regard themselves in a race to win souls in order to precipitate the tribulation.
Most of the souls which they feel the need to win are in the Muslim World. Its a ridiculous undertaking (to the objective observer) and one where they have been shown to be singularly deficient. But are they to see their own shortcomings!? Do they hell. I suppose their 'faith' ultimately trumps reality, the weight of history and their own parlous state in the West !?

Vytas

Star
@Vytas: "What is there to answer ? It's not a race, competition or war. Defeat Mohammed ? Like Jesus defeated jews and romans ? I don't know what you think christianity is , but you way off"

I don't, necessarily, disagree. I'm just using the rationale of messianic Christians that regard themselves in a race to win souls in order to precipitate the tribulation.
Most of the souls which they feel the need to win are in the Muslim World. Its a ridiculous undertaking (to the objective observer) and one where they have been shown to be singularly deficient. But are they to see their own shortcomings!? Do they hell. I suppose their 'faith' ultimately trumps reality, the weight of history and their own parlous state in the West !?
Not a win souls per se but rather spread the message, and people are free to accept it or not our work after that is done, dust off and move on.
Another thing to consider. I am christian because i was born in Europe if i was born in middle east i would probably be a muslim. If i trust God's justice, which i do what i am to make of this? My family was fanatical catholics all false worships and practices included, yet im pretty sure they will "make it". I know much more about what real christianity is about (compared to them) yet i feel much more less secure about my own salvation. Religion means much less thann we think...At least thats my conclusion.
And yet another thing to consider, bible prophecies state that in last days (literally) there will be one world religion. So im really not looking forward for one religion to dominate another or union between both, whatever the case will be...

EDIT
I probably didn't answered you at all lol...
Objective observer sees majority ,trends, etc.. and is not aware whatever majority really represents religion they claim. i would argue that this never happened in history. Majority only represents name and off course usually not in good light. Objective observer observes collisions between mainstream religions which are two sides of the same coin. Just like in WW I where two sides waged artificially created war by third side(powers that be) for profit...

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
You are threefold but still one right ?

And you are made in God's image so why can't God be Threefold but still One ?

Anyway you do not decide who what when why or how God is.

Are you confused? Anyway, my duty is simply to convey the message. Peace!