Bible the Book of books

llleopard

Established
As

When the giant children of this unholy communion between angels and humans died then their spirit became the demons.
How did that happen? Is that written somewhere or are you assuming it, and if so why?

TokiEl

Superstar
How did that happen? Is that written somewhere or are you assuming it, and if so why?
"And now the giants, who have been begotten from body and flesh, will be called evil spirits on earth, and their dwelling-places will be upon the earth. Evil spirits proceed from their bodies; because they are created from above, their beginning and first basis being from the holy watchers, they will be evil spirits upon the earth, and will be called evil spirits. But the spirits of heaven have their dwelling-places in heaven, and the spirits of the earth, who were born on the earth, have their dwelling-places on earth. And the spirits of the giants, who cast themselves upon the clouds, will be destroyed and fall, and will battle and cause destruction on the earth, and do evil; they will take no kind of food, nor will they become thirsty, and they will be invisible. And these spirits will not (?) rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them, in the days of murder and destruction." - Book of Enoch chapter 15: 8-12

http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/the-book-of-enoch-and-demons/

TokiEl

Superstar
The timeline until Messiah the Prince given by the angel Gabriel in the book of Daniel Chapter 9 proves that Jesus is the Messiah.

Romans 10: 8"But what does it say? 'The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,' that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9that if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

11It is just as the Scripture says: 'Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.' 12For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him, 13for, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

14How then can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone to preach? 15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those whog bring good news!'

16But not all of them welcomed the good news. For Isaiah says, 'Lord, who has believed our message?' 17Consequently, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

18But I ask, did they not hear? Indeed they did: 'Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.'

19I ask instead: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says: 'I will make you jealous by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation without understanding.'

20And Isaiah boldly says: 'I was found by those who did not seek Me; I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me.'

21But as for Israel he says: 'All day long I have held out My hands to a disobedient and obstinate people.'"

TokiEl

Superstar
God's wrath upon a wicked world will begin at the breaking of the 6th seal... with what looks like a nuclear war.

Revelation 6 "12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Isaiah 34 "4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree."

Zechariah 5 "Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it."

Revelation 12 "3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

TokiEl

Superstar
"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me,"

The Lord Jesus foretold when He would return in the parable of the budding fig tree.

Matthew 24 32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away."

The fig tree represents the nation of Israel and remember Jesus cursed a fig tree which withered because it bore no fruit just before He was crucified. And not so long after Israel was conquered and scattered by Rome.

But according to the parable when we see Israel back in her land then know that it is near in fact the generation who witness her return will by no means pass away before He is back. Well it's been 70 years now...

TokiEl

Superstar
We are living in the time of the end and are so close to the great tribulation which according to Biblical timeline and markers of time will probably begin before the year is over.

Does anybody see any geopolitical events that could trigger the great tribulation this year ?

The Biblical timeline i'm talking about is Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy which i have expounded in this thread and also the astronomical mark in time the Book of Revelation Chapter 12 v1-2.

I don't sense any awareness from Christians here about where we are on God's timeline.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 13 6-9"He also spoke this parable: 'A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none.

Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?'

But he answered and said to him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it.

And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.'"

Matthew 21 18-22"Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry.

And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, 'Let no fruit grow on you ever again.' Immediately the fig tree withered away.

And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, 'How did the fig tree wither away so soon?'

So Jesus answered and said to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, "Be removed and be cast into the sea," it will be done.

And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.'"

Luke 21 29-33"Then He spoke to them a parable: 'Look at the fig tree, and all the trees.

When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near.

So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.'"

Israel is the fig tree which Jesus cursed just before His crucifixion.

But the generation who watched the fig tree blossom again will also witness His second coming.

Seventy years this year and so all can understand it won't be long now.

TokiEl

Superstar
When was Jesus born baptized crucified and resurrected ?

The timing of these events may not be so important but why not try to time them anyway ? So the gospel of Luke says that Jesus was just about 30 years old when baptized by John "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar". Phlegon of Tralles who wrote a historical compendium in sixteen books covering the first 228 Olympiads placed the start of Tiberius reign to Olympiad 198 year 2 [July 14 AD - July 15 AD] *1. Sextus Julius Africanus in his Chronographiai correlated the sixteenth year of Tiberius to Olympiad 202 year 2 [July 30 AD - July 31 AD] which would place the first year of Tiberius to Olympiad 198 year 3 [July 15 AD - July 16 AD] *2. Both authors are correct if January 15 AD was the official start of Tiberius reign and since January is the first month of the year in the Julian calendar and Roman dates were customarily kept according to the names of the two consuls who took office on January then it is reasonable to assume that the first year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar commenced on January 15 AD which would place his fifteenth year of reign in 29 AD.

So if Jesus was just about 30 years old in 29 AD then he must have been born in about 2 BC. And written in stone is the funerary inscription "The Deeds of the Divine Augustus" where it reads that the entire Roman people gave him the title "Father of my Country" in his thirteenth consulship which we know was in 2 BC *3. This is perhaps the census of Augustus in the Nativity story and is also reported by the Jewish historian Josephus *4.

The Star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson shows how the king planet Jupiter began its first of three conjunctions with the king star Regulus in the king constellation Leo on the Jewish New Year 10 September 3 BC before merging with Venus as an extraordinary bright western evening star on 17 June 2 BC *5. Suppose the three wise men began their journey westwards just after this splendid star then they would arrive at Jerusalem about four or five months later. And on 25 December 2 BC before dawn Jupiter was above Bethlehem from Jerusalem unobstructed by moonlight as it was a new moon *6. If the three wise men looking for the new king told king Herod at Jerusalem in December 2 BC about the first conjunction of Jupiter with Regulus in Leo in September 3 BC then that may explain why the babes in Bethlehem two years and younger were put to death by Herod.

The gospels indicate that Jesus was born on Sukkot which is the fall Feast of Tabernacles also known as the Feast of Booths in Sept/Oct. As John 1:14 says "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." The original Greek word "ἐσκήνωσεν" translated into English as "dwelt" is from the root "σκηνόω" Strong's Concordance number G4637 which also means "tabernacle". And as Luke 2:12 says “And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” The original Greek word "φάτνῃ" translated into English as "manger" is Strong's Concordance number G5336 which also means "stall" or "booth" *7. Curiously Jupiter conjuncted with Venus in Virgo on 13 October 2 BC which according to the Hebrew calendar fell on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles *8.

Josephus wrote that king Herod was in Jericho on the night of a lunar eclipse where he had set up court and burnt some dissidents who had the guts to cut down the Roman golden eagle above the Temple gate *9. According to NASA's catalog of lunar eclipses there was only one total eclipse of the moon on 10 January 1 BC visible from Judea between 4 BC and 3 AD *10. There was a partial visible eclipse on 13 March 4 BC which seems to have coincided with the Jewish holiday Purim and so highly unlikely the time to burn some Jews on the pyre. Herod died not long after this eclipse according to Josephus and before the following Passover when Judea erupted into a civil war which was brutally put down by the Roman governor of Syria named Publius Quinctilius Varus who would go on to loose no less than three legions in 9 AD at the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. A loss which Augustus allegedly would try to alleviate by knocking his head against a wall saying "Give me back my legions!".

The "Parable of the Barren fig tree" as told by Jesus in Luke 13:6-9 about a certain man who for three years had come looking for fruits on a fig tree [Israel] but found nothing and gave it one last chance to produce may hint to His ministry lasting between three and four years before cursing the fig tree as reported by the gospels of Mark and Matthew a couple of days before the Passover crucifixion. As Jesus was baptized by John when just about 30 years old "in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar" in 29 AD then a ministry lasting between three and four years would place His crucifixion in 33 AD.

Phlegon of Tralles wrote about an extraordinary eclipse which took place on Olympiad 202 year 4 [July 32 AD - July 33 AD] at the sixth hour *11. An event also known from the gospels in connection with the Passover crucifixion as reported by Luke 23:44 "Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour". This was not a solar eclipse as Passover is celebrated on a full moon and NASA's list of lunar eclipses paints the picture of a partial blood moon rising right after sunset over Jerusalem like a cup filled with blood on Passover 14 Nisan 3 April 33 AD. And in Acts 2:20 both the blood moon and the sun which switched off are mentioned in connection with the crucifixion of Christ.

What day did Jesus die ? Friday ! as Mark 15:42 says "Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,". As if that was not unambiguously enough then the original Greek word for "Preparation Day" is "παρασκευή" and anybody can go to Google translate and type in "Friday" and let it translate into Greek and see it is the original Greek word for Friday. The expression "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" must be understood as three "evening_mornings" as in Genesis 1:5 since a Jewish day begins at sunset so Friday Saturday and Sunday were counted inclusively as three "evening_mornings" as there was no concept of zero back then. "And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" - 1 Corinthians 15:4. Jesus was crucified on a Friday 14 Nisan and rose again with Venus before the break of dawn on Sunday 16 Nisan the Feast of Firstfruits.

So the available evidence agree that Jesus was born in the autumn about the Feast of Tabernacles 2 BC baptized in about the autumn of 29 AD crucified on Passover 14 Nisan 3 April 33 AD and resurrected on the Feast of Firstfruits Sunday 16 Nisan 5 April 33 AD.

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay." - Matthew 28:6

*1 "For Phlegon says that he [Tiberius] became king in the second year of Olympiad 19{8},"
textexcavation.com/phlegontestimonium.html
the Olympiads
numachi.com/~ccount/hmepa/calendars/olympiads1-100.html

*2 "For from Nehemiah, who was dispatched by Artaxerxes to build Jerusalem in the 115th year of the Persian empire, and the 4th year of the 83d Olympiad, and the 20th year of the reign of Artaxerxes himself, up to ibis date, which was the second year of the 202d Olympiad, and the 16th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar,"
newadvent.org/fathers/0614.htm

*3 "While I was administering my thirteenth consulship the senate and the equestrian order and the entire Roman people gave me the title of Father of my Country,- Res Gestae Divi Augusti
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Augustus/Res_Gestae/6*.html

*4 "When therefore the whole Jewish nation took an oath to be faithful to Caesar, and the interests of the king,"
Josephus Antiquities XVII.41–45

*5 The star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson
youtube.com/watch?v=gzWi0tWKoxo

*6 NASA's Catalog of Moon Phases
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phasecat.html

*7 Strong's Concordance
eliyah.com/lexicon.html

*8 Stellarium Software
stellarium.org/
Hebrew Calendar
cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/

*9 "But Herod deprived this Matthias of the high priesthood, and burnt alive the other Matthias, who had raised the sedition, with his other accomplices. And that very night there was an eclipse of the Moon."
Josephus Antiquities XVII. 164–167

*10 NASA's Catalog of Lunar Eclipses
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEcat5/LEcatalog.html

*11 "In the fourth year, however, of Olympiad 202, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea."
textexcavation.com/phlegontestimonium.html

TokiEl

Superstar
Let's look to God's book concerning when the Messiah will come.

As it is the Jews have waited a long time for their promised Messiah and have through history come up with a lot of candidates but they are still waiting... or perhaps most forgot about God and His book.

Anyway let's see when the Messiah will come.

Daniel 9 25“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks
;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times."

This prophetic timeline was given by the angel Gabriel to Daniel in about 539 BC and it is surprisingly plain that the Messiah will come seven weeks and sixty-two weeks from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem.

That command to restore and build Jerusalem came on Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes according to the book of Nehemiah and so we got a start point for the timeline untl the Messiah on Nisan 444 BC.

From Nisan 444 BC there will be seven weks and sixty-two weeks until the Messiah.

What is translated as weeks is the word shabuwa which means sevenfold and is in the Bible used for both 7 days and 7 years. Not solar years as the word was first used almost 4000 years ago about the period Jacob would work for his uncle Laban in order to marry Rachel. They did not know the exact solar year back then and indeed did not need to know. But since the same word is used for both 7 days and 7 years there is a relationship between them which is expressed in the ratio 1:360.

So from Nisan 444 BC there will be seven 360 weeks and sixty-two 360 weeks which equals 24 840 weeks until the Messiah.

Nisan begins when the crescent moon is sighted in March and according to calculated NASA tablets the crescent would be sighted over the Middle East in 4/5 March 444 BC.

So according to God's book the Messiah will come after 24 840 weeks from 4 March 444 BC.

Day Counter - How many days and-or weeks are there between two dates 2018-03-06.png

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Judaism does not believe that the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ is God's solution for sinners and neither does Islam nor any other religion or philosophy.

And so Christendom has long been seen as a peculiar religion who worship a crucified god or man.

And growing up in the Western world today where the theory of evolution is pushed at state sponsored schools and in society at large which want same sex marriage with a twist of trans it is no wonder that Christendom is under pressure as an out of date and out of touch ridiculous religion.

Drugs alcohol pornography adultery abortion and entertainment are the idols of most modern societies.

God is forgotten or not wanted in the West and so some searching for Him turn to Islam where God is still respected and revered.

But of all the thousands of gods in all the religions of the world there is only One true God and His name is Jesus Christ.

And nobody can come to Him unless they are called for reasons only God knows.

Joel 2 32“And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the LORD
Will be delivered
;
For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
There will be those who escape,
As the LORD has said,
Even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Romans 10 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

TokiEl

Superstar
Zechariah 9 9“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey."

Luke 19 28 "When He had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem. 29 And it came to pass, when He drew near to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mountain called Olivet, that He sent two of His disciples, 30 saying, “Go into the village opposite you, where as you enter you will find a colt tied, on which no one has ever sat. Loose it and bring it here. 31 And if anyone asks you, ‘Why are you loosing it?’ thus you shall say to him, ‘Because the Lord has need of it.’”

32 So those who were sent went their way and found it just as He had said to them. 33 But as they were loosing the colt, the owners of it said to them, “Why are you loosing the colt?”

34 And they said, “The Lord has need of him.” 35 Then they brought him to Jesus. And they threw their own clothes on the colt, and they set Jesus on him. 36 And as He went, many spread their clothes on the road.

37 Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen, 38 saying:

“ ‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!’
Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”

39 And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.”

40 But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”

41 Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it, 42 saying, “If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. 43 For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, 44 and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”

TokiEl

Superstar
Micah 5 2“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
The One to be Ruler in Israel,
Whose goings forth are from of old,
From everlasting.”

Matthew 2 1"Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, 2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

3 When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.

5 So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:

‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;
For out of you shall come a Ruler
Who will shepherd My people Israel.’” - [Micah 5:2]

Last edited:

Golden Age

Established
@TokiEl: "Judaism does not believe that the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ is God's solution for sinners and neither does Islam nor any other religion or philosophy.

And so Christendom has long been seen as a peculiar religion who worship a crucified god or man . . . "

There is nothing "peculiar" about Christianity at all. In fact, its amazing how much it resembles polytheistic, pantheistic and religious beliefs/cults that preceded it:
- Mithras
- Krishna
- Romulus
- Zoroaster
Many of these gods/prophets/leaders share characteristics with Christ, i.e. born of virgin mothers, getting crucified and resurrecting. St Paul may have succeeded in getting his version of Christ to supplant all others, but, he was using a religious narrative that would have been familiar to followers of earlier religious traditions.

TokiEl

Superstar
How is it possible that the Jews don't see their Psalms and Prophets talking about Jesus Christ ?

This is so glaringly obvious that even every gentile goofball can see it (unless of course their salary depends on not seeing it). So how come the Jews don't see this ? They are not stupid so what's their excuse ?

To find Jesus in the Scripture is as easy as pointing to the sun on a clear blue day... except for the Jews.

TokiEl

Superstar
@TokiEl: "Judaism does not believe that the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ is God's solution for sinners and neither does Islam nor any other religion or philosophy.

And so Christendom has long been seen as a peculiar religion who worship a crucified god or man . . . "

There is nothing "peculiar" about Christianity at all. In fact, its amazing how much it resembles polytheistic, pantheistic and religious beliefs/cults that preceded it:
- Mithras
- Krishna
- Romulus
- Zoroaster
Many of these gods/prophets/leaders share characteristics with Christ, i.e. born of virgin mothers, getting crucified and resurrecting. St Paul may have succeeded in getting his version of Christ to supplant all others, but, he was using a religious narrative that would have been familiar to followers of earlier religious traditions.

Catholicism has become indistinguishable from old pagan religions but Catholicism is not Christianity.

I don't know about any pagan god being crucified for the salvation of man. No the old gods would rather crucify man than humble their hubris.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14:12
“How you are fallen from heaven,
Heylel [O Lucifer], son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

For you have said in your heart:
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit."

In the original Hebrew the transliteration is Heylel in the sense of brightness which has been translated as Lucifer.

And it is interesting to note that the Arabic transliteration Hilal is translated as Crescent.

So there is a connection to the Crescent concerning one who are fallen from Heaven. And in the Five I will statements of that one we are reminded of the Five Pillars of Islam.

Coincidence ? I think not.