Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Me and God go back a long time... over half a century.

We've been in the trenches together... and i'm glad God got my back.

I'd die for Him... and i think He might die for me too.L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Isn't it amazing that angels want to destroy us ?

I didn't know growing up... that there were angels and that they wanted me dead.

Supermen plotting my destruction...

I never learned that in school.

TokiEl

Superstar
Man is just a part of it... there is God and there are angels.

God and angels fallen or not and man... and the serpent seed.

The picture is much bigger than just man and God.

TokiEl

Superstar
Colossians 1 15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence. 19For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, 20and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

TokiEl

Superstar
Philippians 2 5Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, existing in the form of God,

did not consider equality with God

something to be grasped,

7but emptied Himself,

taking the form of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8And being found in appearance as a man,

He humbled Himself

and became obedient to death—

even death on a cross.

9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place

and gave Him the name above all names,

10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Cor 13 11Finally, brothers, rejoice! Aim for perfect harmony, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

12Greet one another with a holy kiss.

13All the saints send you greetings.

14The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you.

Is the Holy spirit God ? Is the Spirit of God... God ?

Is the Word of God... God ?

Yes Yes and Yes.

TokiEl

Superstar
1 John 5 20And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true— in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Jesus Christ is the true God and eternal life.

God

God's Word

God's Spirit

Triple G.

TokiEl

Superstar
John 14 1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in Me as well. 2In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.

5“Lord, said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.

8Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.

9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me— or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it.

Nobody comes to the Father... except through Jesus Christ.

If you don't observe the words spoken by Jesus and live by them... you're going down man.

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 103 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul; all that is within me, bless His holy name.

What is His holy name ?

the LORD,
יְהוָ֑ה (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 3068: LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel.

His holy name is in hebrew script יְהוָ֑ה.

Biblical Hebrew has been written with a number of different writing systems. Around the 12th century BCE until the 6th century BCE the Hebrews used the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. This was retained by the Samaritans, who use the descendent Samaritan alphabet to this day. However, the Imperial Aramaic alphabet gradually displaced the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet for the Jews after their exile to Babylon, and it became the source for the modern Hebrew alphabet.

Paleo-Hebrew script (Hebrew: הכתב העברי הקדום‎), also Palaeo-Hebrew, Proto-Hebrew or Old Hebrew, is the name used by modern scholars to describe the script found in Canaanite inscriptions from the region of Biblical Israel and Judah.

The earliest known examples of Proto-Hebrew writing date to the 10th century BCE.

Proto-Sinaitic (also referred to as Sinaitic, Proto-Canaanite when found in Canaan,[1] or Early Alphabetic)[2] is considered the earliest trace of alphabetic writing and the common ancestor of both the Ancient South Arabian script and the Phoenician alphabet,[3] which led to many modern alphabets including the Greek alphabet.[4]

So God's holy name in paleo hebrew script is...

And God's holy name in proto sinaitic script is...

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the significance of God's holy name in the proto sinaitic script.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
It's all going according to God's script...

What's written in God's book the Bible must come to pass... but it's not always easy to understand it right.

It's often ambiguous and difficult to interpret.

That's because the devil and his angels are watching...

TokiEl

Superstar
The devil is an angel of the cherub class.

He is a deceiver and destroyer of humans.

He is the god of the world in this age... but that age is coming to a close.

He was known as Zeus in Jesus time... but today he is known as Allah.

This deceiver dictated the quran to Muhammad... and so is posing as God or Allah to millions of deceived muslims.

I can truly assure you that it is Jesus Christ who is the Word of God.

TokiEl

Superstar
How come humans have become so technological ?

It's angel tech.

Fallen angels are no longer restrained and are cooperating with the international elite.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who knows what technology they possess ?

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”. - Arthur C Clarke

TokiEl

Superstar
In the beginning Jesus was not the Son of God... no He was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. - John 1:1-2

3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

At a point in time 2000 years ago... the Word who made all things was born on earth within a biological body and named Jesus... which means YHWH saves. This is hard to understand... but so is quantum theory.

Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's wrong.

TokiEl

Superstar
The lack of intelligence insight knowledge and understanding on this forum is absolutely amazing.

TokiEl

Superstar
God in the Bible is a bit more complex than the idea of an invisible spirit in the sky...

When God said to Moses that His name is YHWH... then there might be a deeper meaning to that name right.

If you study you will find out that Moses wrote that name in an old script today known as protosinaitic...

If you have understanding you will see that God's name is a short story of the Father crucifying the Son.

Study and understanding.

Welcome to the shepherde's world.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 3 14And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write...

These things says the amen, the faithful and true witness, the originator of God's creation.

15I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot.

16So because you are lukewarm— neither hot nor cold—
I am about to vomit you out of My mouth!

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
God will not ask...

What is your denomination ?

L0L no God will ask...

What did you do for your neighbour ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Can you discern where the words of the Good shepherd ends and the words of the shepherde begins ?