Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Exo 23 20Behold, I am sending a messenger before you to protect you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21Pay attention to him and listen to his voice; do not defy him, for he will not forgive rebellion, since My Name is in him.

22But if you will listen carefully to his voice and do everything I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes. 23For My messenger will go before you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites, and I will annihilate them.

24You must not bow down to their elohim or serve them or follow their practices. Instead, you are to demolish them and smash their sacred stones to pieces.

25So you shall serve YHWH your elohim, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take away sickness from among you. 26No woman in your land will miscarry or be barren; I will fulfill the number of your days.

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is this messenger ?

Who's got YHWH's name in him ?

22But if you will listen carefully to his voice and do everything I say,

It's not the same person but still... it sure sounds like it.

He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take away sickness from among you.

Is YHWH two persons ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 7 24After John’s messengers had left, Jesus began to speak to the crowds about John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swaying in the wind? 25Otherwise, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? Look, those who wear elegant clothing and live in luxury are found in palaces.

26What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 27This is the one about whom it is written:

‘Behold, I will send my messenger ahead of you,

who will prepare your way before you.’

Malachi 3 1“Behold, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me.

Then adown* whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple— the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight— see, he is coming,” says YHWH of hosts.

* Strong's H136 - 'Adonay an emphatic form of Strong's H113 - 'adown

So according to Jesus Christ... he is the adown or lord and messenger of the covenant who suddenly came to his temple.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 20 41Then Jesus declared, “How can it be said that the Christ is the Son of David? 42For David himself says in the book of Psalms:

‘The Lord said to my Lord, sit at my right hand

43until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” ’

44Thus David calls him ‘Lord.’ So how can he be David’s son?

Psalm 110 1YHWH said to my adown,
“Sit at my right hand,
Till I make your enemies your footstool.”

So according to Jesus Christ... he is the adown or lord sitting at the right hand of YHWH.

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2:1-5

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against YHWH and against His Messiah.

"Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords".

He who sits in the heavens L0Ls...

Adonay mocks them.

Then He rebukes them in His anger and terrifies them in His fury.

Jesus Christ is the one who L0Ls and mocks them... before he tramples them and so stains his garments.

TokiEl

Superstar
It's a big hint that the jews would return to their land after 2000 years.

Hosea 6 1Come, let us return to the LORD.

For He has torn us to pieces,

but He will heal us;

He has wounded us,

but He will bind up our wounds.

2After two days He will revive us;

on the third day He will raise us up,

that we may live in His presence.

2 Peter 3 8 Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus plainly foretold that Jerusalem would be invaded and the jews who survived would be scattered throughout the world.

Luke 21 20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

23How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress upon the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

And so Jesus foretold that Jerusalem would be trodden down by the gentiles... until the times of the gentiles were fulfilled.

When the times of the gentiles are fulfilled... then Jerusalem will no longer be trodden down by the gentiles.

At that time... Jerusalem will be restored to the jews.

This is history... it happened on June 7 1967.

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel's 70 sevens don't count... until the jews restore and build Jerusalem.

When the times of the gentiles were fulfilled and the jews were back in control over Jerusalem on June 7 1967 ... then count 7 sevens until the prince of Rome who will confirm a covenant with many at the start of the 70th seven.

This is history.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 9 26“And after the sixty-two sevens
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

How many sevens were spent when the Messiah was cut off ? That's right 62 sevens.

There are still 7 sevens + 1 sevens after the Messiah was cut off.

TokiEl

Superstar
When are we to count the 7 sevens after the Messiah was cut off ?

From the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem.

When was the command to restore and build Jerusalem after the Messiah was cut off ?

On June 7 1967 during the Six Day War.

TokiEl

Superstar
Will the prince who shall come confirm a covenant with many... 7 sevens after June 7 1967 ?

Well 7 sevens or 7x360 weeks from June 7 1967 come to Sept 23 2015.

So where is he ?

On Sept 25 2015 the pope of Rome confirmed the global Agenda 21 with Agenda 2030 in the United Nations.

TokiEl

Superstar
No we are waiting for this prince to make a seven year peace treaty with israel... so they can rebuild the temple.

Yes but why ?

Why are you waiting for something which is clearly conjecture...?

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel's 70th week runs from September 23 2015 to August 17 2022.

So it's wise to expect the Day of the Lord within 2 years.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now the world is a hostage... and the ransom is mass vaccination.

Next year it seems... we got to choose.

God or Satan.

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 18 9Then the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality and lived in luxury with her will weep and wail at the sight of the smoke rising from the fire that consumes her. 10In fear of her torment, they will stand at a distance and cry out:

“Woe, woe to the great city,

the mighty city of Babylon!

For in a single hour

your judgment has come.

Babylon the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth is destined to be incinerated in one hour.

I hope you understand she will be nuked.

TokiEl

Superstar
Psalm 2:1-5

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against YHWH and against His Messiah.

"Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords".

He who sits in the heavens L0Ls...

Adonay mocks them.

Then He rebukes them in His anger and terrifies them in His fury.

Jesus Christ is the one who L0Ls and mocks them... before he tramples them and so stains his garments.

TokiEl

Superstar
U man is a creation living in a creation created by the Creator.

The Creator also created the heavens and angels... so u just sit down and shut up man.

Ur not on top of the food chain at all.